Check your account email address ×

Random Photo Thread

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

quick question for the farm guys 

do you turn soil after picking soybeans ? 

asking cuz some of trail on  farmers fields picked beans last week . they have always had corn before . 

so just not sure if they are done yet 

They guy behind mu house didn't turn the soil over. A quick disking and then sprayed something on it.

5 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

They guy behind mu house didn't turn the soil over. A quick disking and then sprayed something on it.

so he disked it ha. ok they ate prob not done then.

we are doing trails in 3 weekends this yr starting early this yr to try to attract new/more people to help . first one is sat looks like more brushing than field marking this weekend 

17 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I can assist now...

2019-9110.jpg

It's the correct color too, won't get stuck.  :bc:

Neal

Only took a little pull from the 9460R to get this one out.  The Massey took a bit more effort.

8 hours ago, Kivalo said:

How will those beans have the proper moisture content if the soil is so obviously wet? Wont it be too high?

Can't win them all.  You can dry them or blend them.  If you have a lot of dry beans, you can blend wet and dry beans together and it'll work out.

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

Interesting. Behind me they grew soy beans and they had to use a dryer on them because it was so wet.

I should have taken a photo of the dryer tonight when it was going.  Really neat with the wind blowing the steam off.  

41 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

asking cuz some of trail on  farmers fields picked beans last week . they have always had corn before . 

Typically we do.  Depending on the field, it'll be anywhere from something like a Salford or a field cultivator to disking, disk ripping, or a chisel plow.  We don't plow soybeans

11 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

@SSFB@ckf

this kind of comment should get the poster banned

Maybe I read it wrong, but it looks like 550 was picking on Brad by calling him Uncle Braddy like we call the poster Uncle Snotty.  Is that a violation of our rules? As far as the pee pee touching comment, it isn't against the rules and we have all read much worse on here :dunno:

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, ckf said:

Maybe I read it wrong, but it looks like 550 was picking on Brad by calling him Uncle Braddy like we call the poster Uncle Snotty.  Is that a violation of our rules? As far as the pee pee touching comment, it isn't against the rules and we have all read much worse on here :dunno:

I have read the same things said to Uncle Snotty...and worse.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Kid fucking is not funny.  Sucking trucker cock is funny.  Big difference

15 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Mum, Mum, Uncle Braddy wants to touch us in our " SILLY PLACES " !!!

The way I read it Snotty is saying that Brad wants to touch members here, not kids.  Did I miss something else?

On 10/8/2019 at 5:51 PM, ckf said:

Here's another one from today. It will be airing on WBZ in Boston, NECN, and ABC 22 in Burlington, VT tonight on the weather segments. It will also be on WTNH in CT tomorrow morning.

October 09, 2019untitled-25-HDR.jpg

always hate coming up on this end of willoby with the slow speed limit through the narrow trail in the woods that never get groomed and all the traffic. might as well be riding your sled through Mogadishu for 10 miles.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

They compaction test the soil by me. They only turn the soil when they have too. I do know a farmer that will do it more often when fuel prices are low. I would just ask.

7 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Kid fucking is not funny.  Sucking trucker cock is funny.  Big difference

He never mentioned kids and he said “silly places”.  Come on...I fucking Lol’d!!!  :lol:

7 hours ago, ckf said:

The way I read it Snotty is saying that Brad wants to touch members here, not kids.  Did I miss something else?

No.  I’m putting together an intervention for @SSFB    He’s got to get better tequila!!!!

Then, a “GoFundMe” for Snotty.  This is the second time SheepShit drunkenly brained him.....that leads to speech impediments and “flicky eye”!!

:lol:

9 hours ago, ckf said:

Maybe I took it wrong but if somebody is talking about kiddy diddling, that’s crossing the line imo 

6 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Maybe I took it wrong but if somebody is talking about kiddy diddling, that’s crossing the line imo 

Unless I missed something I didn't take it that way.  That's the hard part about written words.....it's easy to read in to it the wrong way. Hell, maybe it's me that read it wrong?  :dunno:

On 10/21/2019 at 6:35 PM, Polaris 550 said:

I would estimate my entire boundary is about 2 1/2 miles total. It's very tiring posting that, going up hills, over logs, through brush, etc. 

2.5 miles square ?

• Gold Member

I don't give a shit what that crazy twink daytime hooker posts! As Jimmy said earlier, he gets a lot worse thrown his way. I'm good with whatever @ckf & @SSFB decide but as for my own viewpoint, no punishment is needed.  :bc:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Woodtick said:

They compaction test the soil by me. They only turn the soil when they have too. I do know a farmer that will do it more often when fuel prices are low. I would just ask.

It'll depend on a wide variety of things.  We have places it would probably work just fine.  We also have places you'd never get a good crop without some form of fall and spring tillage.  

On 10/21/2019 at 5:35 PM, Polaris 550 said:

I would estimate my entire boundary is about 2 1/2 miles total. It's very tiring posting that, going up hills, over logs, through brush, etc. 

That is it?

4 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I don't give a shit what that crazy twink daytime hooker posts! As Jimmy said earlier, he gets a lot worse thrown his way. I'm good with whatever @ckf & @SSFB decide but as for my own viewpoint, no punishment is needed.  :bc:

Fair enough, I've reinstated @Polaris 550

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Proper.  :bc:

44 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Fair enough, I've reinstated @Polaris 550

:bc:

Although, I’m with you on the blatant, and direct pedophile name calling.