Check your account email address ×

Random Photo Thread

29 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

:lol: :lmao: ok :lol2:

Snowflake symbol on them? That is what makes a true winter tire up here, which I would assume would be the same stateside as well?

I ran Michelin M&S's for quite a few years, year around, and although they weren't a "true" snow tire, they did surprisingly well in the snow.

I am currently running Avalanche Extremes snowies on my Ram and have for 4+ yrs now. They work pretty good, imo, and are also wearing really well. 

Avalanche.JPG

Avalanche ext .JPG

6 minutes ago, irv said:

Snowflake symbol on them? That is what makes a true winter tire up here, which I would assume would be the same stateside as well?

I ran Michelin M&S's for quite a few years, year around, and although they weren't a "true" snow tire, they did surprisingly well in the snow.

I am currently running Avalanche Extremes snowies on my Ram and have for 4+ yrs now. They work pretty good, imo, and are also wearing really well. 

Avalanche.JPG

Avalanche ext .JPG

Look at the sipe work on those compared the others.

Neal

4 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Look at the sipe work on those compared the others.

Neal

That's something that definitely makes them work well. I've always liked Cooper winter tires, and, imo, you can't beat the price. I need new all seasons/summers for my truck likely come this spring and I think I will also be choosing Coopers? Great, underrated tire, imo.

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

The most populated metropolis you have sreeen in months :bc:

Close to it :lol:

Here's the footbridge over the rail road tracks. It links the residential area to the metropolis :lol:

October 24, 2019untitled-19.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, irv said:

That's something that definitely makes them work well. I've always liked Cooper winter tires, and, imo, you can't beat the price. I need new all seasons/summers for my truck likely come this spring and I think I will also be choosing Coopers? Great, underrated tire, imo.

Hated, hated my coopers!

18 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Mountain/Snowflake symbol doesn’t mean they are true winter tires just winter rates. Some all seasons have it. All you need for a truck really though. 

The last paragraph sums it up best. For me, living near the Gaspe, I want a very good dedicated snow tire.

A three-peak mountain snowflake (3PMSF) symbol branded on a tire's sidewall indicates the tire meets required performance criteria in snow testing to be considered severe snow service-rated. Originally used as a designation for winter tires, the 3PMSF symbol is now featured on some all-season and all-terrain tires with snow performance that meets the testing criteria.

• Testing measures a tire's acceleration traction on medium-packed snow only. Braking and turning on snow, along with ice traction are not components of the test.
  • Tires branded with the 3PMSF symbol are expected to provide improved snow traction beyond a standard M+S branded all-season tire.

Note: 3PMSF-branded all-season and all-terrain tires cannot match the traction of dedicated winter / snow tires in all winter weather conditions and should not be considered a replacement for where and when a dedicated winter tire is needed.

3 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

You run your cock sucker about shit you have no clue about 

I hope we cross paths in the UP sometime this winter.  Don't be surprised when I bitch slap the fuck out of you if we do. 

You are to easy! Gut hooked again!😂. Such a angry little elf. I can help you find winter tires next time if you like? Those tires suck balls on hard pack and Ice. They should be fine for the 2 trips a year you take to the heaviest populated area in the UP. Thanks for playing.

2 hours ago, irv said:

Avalanche.JPG

Avalanche ext .JPG

IMG_20191026_191122295.thumb.jpg.dc88adb9045acff5a64082cbb775448e.jpg

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Yes it will. 

I got a better tire for less.

:lmao: no it won't :lol:

No you didn't 

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

Mountain/Snowflake symbol doesn’t mean they are true winter tires just winter rates. Some all seasons have it. All you need for a truck really though. 

Maybe for someone like you who never leaves plowed paved roads in your woman's truck 

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

You are to easy! Gut hooked again!😂. Such a angry little elf. I can help you find winter tires next time if you like?

Those tires suck balls on hard pack and Ice.

They should be fine for the 2 trips a year you take to the heaviest populated area in the UP. Thanks for playing.

I wouldn't listen to any advise about anything from a clueless fucking cunt like you.

Never had a problem with BFGs in the winter on any surface.  You just suck at diving along with everything else and drive shit nigger vehicles.

2 times :lol: Whatever you say pussy.  Just remember, don't be surprised when I bash your fuckin head in. 

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

1 hour ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

IMG_20191026_191122295.thumb.jpg.dc88adb9045acff5a64082cbb775448e.jpg

Maybe for someone like you who never leaves plowed paved roads in your woman's truck 

:lol: dude what I described is exactly what you got. :lol: 

those aren’t  winter tires retard but as I said they are fine for most especially for the suburbs of Detroit where you see the grass in January and February more often than not. 

Edited by frenchy
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, frenchy said:

:lol: dude what I described is exactly what you got. :lol: 

those aren’t  winter tires retard but as I said they are fine for most especially for the suburbs of Detroit where you see the grass in January and February more often than not. 

Those are not an all season you stupid fucking pot head loser 

2 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Those are not an all season you stupid fucking pot head loser 

They aren’t a winter tire. Don’t get upset about it and why do you call me a pothead? Never have been never will be. Are you trying to be funny or witty? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

They aren’t a winter tire.

Don’t get upset about it and why do you call me a pothead? Never have been never will be. Are you trying to be funny or witty? 

Well they sure as fuck aren't an all season you fucking moron. 

:lol: Yea, you never smoke pot :lmao:

5 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Take it up with BFG

84EA8816-8DED-4827-A0D5-41BCA5FB676B.thumb.png.244de8b03bc9e34d272f9760c3f1b6d6.png

Sure you can use them in any time of the year, but it's a waste. 

Kinda funny you say they aren't a snow tire, yet they're one of the top rated for traction in snow 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fucking guy even loses his shit over tires....WTF.

STFU fat ass useless dumb fuck 

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Kinda funny you say they aren't a snow tire, yet they're one of the top rated for traction in snow 

Who cares about deep snow pretty much any tire with tread is capable in Deep snow in a 4X4 truck. 

Ice is s different story and those or any 4 season tire simply can’t compare to a dedicated winter tire on ice. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Who cares about deep snow

pretty much any tire with tread is capable in Deep snow in a 4X4 truck. 

Ice is s different story and those or any 4 season tire simply can’t compare to a dedicated winter tire on ice. 

People like you who never leave the city , don't 

Bull fucking shit :lol: :lmao:

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

• Platinum Contributing Member
52 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

MY TIRES AND EVERYTHING ELSE I  BUY IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!:lmao: