Check your account email address ×

Random Photo Thread

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

Are you bragging?

My Corolla can go through that.

Yes I am, because I drive though deeper snow than anyone on this site. If you disagree with me, you are taking a trip to the dentist.:lol:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Your wife left you because you're a loser, yet you call someone else a loser-  Go take a look in the mirror and you'll see the loser 

Another jealous butt hurt crybaby,  because someone bought something you can't afford. :lmao:

Lol

I do alright. Have decent things. Own it all.

How much you owe on "your" Raptor there BIG SHOT??

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

Most insecure poster here bar none. 

:lol: :lmao: yea sure 

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

Lol

I do alright. Have decent things. Own it all.

How much you owe on "your" Raptor there BIG SHOT??

It's been gone for a little over 2 years, but I paid cash for it.  

15 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

:snack:  The first pic is on a 28 mile trail in Moab. The rest in the UP. Driving to Home Depot and to work in Detroit is the next challenge for me? It’s been on my bucket list for years.

Did you decide on where you are going on vacation next spring?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

You have no idea where I've been to and what I've driven in 

You never leave the city. That's a fact. 

Do you even own a sled? No that's right you're another one who hangs out on MULTIPLE snowmobile sites who hasn't owned or been on a sled in forever, yet you're going to try and tell me what I do-  Awesome life you got there.  Wonderful example you're setting. 

I don't live anywhere near Detroit. And fact is , I drive in deeper snow than you do.  You probably won't even leave the house if it snows more than a few inches. 

Fact is, I've been in deeper snow than you have way more than you ever will be. You just stay home and pretend online like fat ass Pouts. 

Yea sure fat ass.  You're just a jealous massively butt hurt fat fuck because you're broke and can't afford nice things.  You don't know shit about me and what I do. 

And you calling me a citiot is beyond funny , little Grosse Point transfer bitch :lol: 

Yea right.  She's been going there for what a little over a year. :lol:  I've been to the UP way more times than you have Mr. pretend snowmobiler.  

I moved here in 1975 when I was 8 years old ya' big baby. :lmao:

BTW Grosse Pointe Farms  is much nicer than whatever metro Detroit shithole you lived in but carry on with your tantrum. :thumbsup:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Did you decide on where you are going on vacation next spring?

We are looking hard at Nags Head. I haven’t been there in 30 years and the wife has never been. The weather looks to be perfect for us. 50 at night and 70 during the day in April.Condos looked to be priced ok right on the beach. You can drive up and down the beach with a permit.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I moved here in 1975 when I was 8 years old ya' big baby. :lmao:

BTW Grosse Pointe Farms  is much nicer than whatever metro Detroit shithole you lived in but carry on with your tantrum. :thumbsup:

:lol: yea like I give a fuck that I don't live in "the farms".  You go with that , fat ass :lmao:

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

What makes you think I’m broke?

What makes you think I am? 

It's pretty damn comical! :lmao:

What's comical is your life. You sit around all day on MULTIPLE websites, not to mention Instagram, Facebook and who knows what all else, and then TRY and tell people that they don't do anything.  Go take a look in the mirror, Michigan Frenchy

1 hour ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

What's comical is your life. You sit around all day on MULTIPLE websites, not to mention Instagram, Facebook and who knows what all else, and then TRY and tell people that they don't do anything.  Go take a look in the mirror, Michigan Frenchy

odd never really see him take a shot at peoples jobs,  things, houses where they live. (exclude him and woolies battles which goes both ways) Might happen once in awhile but no where near the level of some of the self proclaimed intellectuals here who do it constantly.  

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

odd never really see him take a shot at peoples jobs,  things, houses where they live. (exclude him and woolies battles which goes both ways) Might happen once in awhile but no where near the level of some of the self proclaimed intellectuals here who do it constantly.  

Oh good lord STFU.  Pouts is the biggest whiner on here.  Constantly following people around being a little cunt, talking all kinds of shit about what others are or aren't doing. Acting like he's perfect and has such a great life. Give me a fucking break Jeff. I can't believe you actually typed that. Only reason you did is because you're so pissed off at Mark. 

Give your fuckin head a shake man. 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Oh good lord STFU.  Pouts is the biggest whiner on here.  Constantly following people around being a little cunt, talking all kinds of shit about what others are or aren't doing. Acting like he's perfect and has such a great life. Give me a fucking break Jeff. I can't believe you actually typed that. Only reason you did is because you're so pissed off at Mark. 

Give your fuckin head a shake man. 

Acting like I'm perfect and have such a great life....I'm happy with what I have but I have never acted that way...in fact you just described yourself in that post. :lmao:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Thanks 1

Acting like I'm perfect and have such a great life....I'm happy with what I have but I have never acted that way...in fact you just described yourself in that post. 😂

Sure fat ass, you go with that.

Better get off here and get back to Instagram. Might miss a hot chic's post so you can rub one out to her later