Check your account email address ×

*****Official 2019-2020 Snowmobile Season Thread*****

so the largest lake in Minneapolis metro has its own laws regarding thin ice postings. it is lligal to cross them on your sled . hence why we always kick them over . cops use them as a DUI pullover excuse . well this happend lmfao 

Screenshot_20191112-202001.jpg

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

it appeared people are riding between Caribou and Van Buren if you can put up with several mud strips between railroad beds , basically 100 to 300 foot long worth of mud shit to get on RR. Umm, yeah Pass. I can wait a few more days. 

Yep not driving 7 hrs till the whole crown is open

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

it appeared people are riding between Caribou and Van Buren if you can put up with several mud strips between railroad beds , basically 100 to 300 foot long worth of mud shit to get on RR. Umm, yeah Pass. I can wait a few more days. 

Good show on " the county " on cronicle the other night. Was saying it's so far north that 75% of Canadians live south of it.

On 11/14/2019 at 2:41 AM, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

The border trail between the two can be sketchy till its well froze and snow covered.  ive had and seen a few bad mistakes made along there myself..  its the hilliest trail in the county i think?

the unexpected biG sudden drops sneak up on you in the dark.

13 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

lake parlin lodge.  it is prob the best restaurant in the area.  they groom a big area from their including right across the lake in front of the lodge.  

it is isnt it...........it looks different/newer for some reason   

20 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

lake parlin lodge.  it is prob the best restaurant in the area.  they groom a big area from their including right across the lake in front of the lodge.  

Had to look that one up. AT first I thought you boys were talking about that place just north of shin pond.