Check your account email address ×

*****Official*****Presidential Debate Thread

Momorider

I think he was doing very well when the subject of race came up.  His endorsements of almost every police force was nice.  He had her on the ropes pretty good.  Now, he needs to shut his fucking mouth!  He over talks himself!  

She pulled it back together toward the end but her look of annoyance and that cheesy fake smile was icky.  I'm not sure she knows what everyone claims she knows about world policy.  Or else, he just had her flustered but her self accolades fell flat.

Now we get to watch the talking heads tell us why to junk.

Edited by Zambroski

3 minutes ago, Dave said:

Id have to say Trump won....he made her look bad....she tried to do it to him but hes got nothing to hide.... that is all.

Yup. Thats why i said if anything the fact that he is making her accountable on her promises and stories.. hes right.

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

She was articulate and prepared, he started well and then rambled but it's good to know he didn't pay taxes because he's smart :lol: 

The female and minority issues were tough on Trump.

Way to show up late.... In bold who cares he did it legally. And provided jobs and hundreds of millions of dollars to the economy. Hillary got powned despite what the leftards may say he controlled the entire stiuation... Sadly even if people vote her in eventually they will see it. Just like obama.

• Like 1

Just now, Wildcat said:

Way to show up late.... In bold who cares he did it legally. And provided jobs and hundreds of millions of dollars to the economy. Hillary got powned despite what the leftards may say he controlled the entire stiuation... Sadly even if people vote her in eventually they will see it. Just like obama.

It's not a good talking point when you are trying to win the undecided voter, the birther thing wasn't good either.

Trump of course did nothing to dissapoint his supporters but he also did nothing to help win the undecided.

So  democrats don't trust John Koskinen who in charge of the IRS who is a democrat who's boss is President Obama. Okay don't you think if Mr Trump would be in jail if he was tax evading or do you think Koskinen and Obama are covering for Trump. Things that make you go Humm. :joint:

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

It's not a good talking point when you are trying to win the undecided voter, the birther thing wasn't good either.

Trump of course did nothing to dissapoint his supporters but he also did nothing to help win the undecided.

Au contraire....he made her look like the liar and crook she is....

6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Honest question do you think the questions were balanced? Trump was attacked on several issues. Clinton was l not, and she could have been asked about multiple things the biggest being the Clinton foundation. 

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

There are no fucking undecided voters. :lol:

Just now, jtssrx said:

Honest question do you think the questions were balanced? Trump was attacked on several issues. Clinton was l not, and she could have been asked about multiple things the biggest being the Clinton foundation. 

Trump handled the lopsided questions good I thought.....Clinton however looked irritated....imagine if the moderator had focused more on her....it would have been much worse.

I think she probably edged him on the first section.  His passion cup runneth over and his self plugs got old.  She did well and maintained a script that it was clear she had memorized throughout the debate.  He came out real strong on the second.  She was totally off with race and guns and police protection and training  And hell, I don't even think she'll remember what happened there.  He was hurting her...and himself with his long tirades after the kill shots were fired.  Let off the gas Don...your driving right by your own win!  :wall:  The third I thought she pulled it together fairly well but it was clear they were both fatigued.  She sat there with a bizarre forced smile while he railed at her like a mad man.  I think I saw her fall asleep at one point, but...that may have been me.  :lmao:  Toward the end of it all...not sure what any of that was...her draw to pull the women together against the big meanie?  And he lost me all together with his talks of the Iran deal.  Get over that fubar...that will collapse on itself.

In the end, here's what I remember that I think most will:  Trump saying that we cannot afford to be the policemen for the rest of the world anymore.  BINGO!  For a lot of us.  And that's where she went into his name calling of women so...not sure she hit that mark correctly.  I probably think he edged her just a bit for the win.  But the way he runs his face getting louder and louder.....damn.  There's a point where passion just becomes belligerent rambling and obnoxious.

I still cannot believe that these are our two choices.  I would have loved a third party up there.  ANY THIRD PARTY.  If nothing else, for comedic value.

13 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

She was articulate and prepared, he started well and then rambled but it's good to know he didn't pay taxes because he's smart :lol: 

It is appalling for us working stiffs when some rich guy doesn't pay taxes, however he is not being charged with tax evasion. So who is the dummy?