Check your account email address ×

*****Official*****Presidential Debate Thread

Momorider

She's flustered.  He just got her saying we should be proud of our black communities and how they've grown and prospered.  And that people have the rights to carry guns?  Holy shit!  Ouch.  She's down in the race debate badly.  Good grief.

He needs to quit giving his company plugs.  We get it.

Edited by Zambroski

Just now, Anler said:

I think so. 

So she didnt have a hard childhood like she was trying to come across like she did....her dad was doing well....not just making ends meet like she was saying.

1 minute ago, Dave said:

So she didnt have a hard childhood like she was trying to come across like she did....her dad was doing well....not just making ends meet like she was saying.

Not at all.  I posted the stats on her community growing up.

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

She's flustered.  He just got her saying we should be proud of our black communities and that people have the rights to carry guns.  Holy shit!  Ouch.  She's down in the race debate badly.  Good grief.

He needs to quit giving his company plugs.  We get it.

I like that he is just calling her out the entire time on her bullshit claims and interrupting the host even. Whatever topic she is just failing. Sadly people are not seeing it but they will eventually. If you can ignore his showman stuff and appreciate what he is doing im glad hes owning her as much as possible:bc:

Why are we on this birther shit. This is dumb.  

Lester is doing a good job trying to keep this shit show in order though.  Now Clinton just said Obama got his feelings hurt?  Wtf??????

He just punished her about her her attacks on Barry.  OFDA!  He should have stopped talking after that.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why are we on this birther shit. This is dumb.  

Lester is doing a good job trying to keep this shit show in order though.  Now Clinton just said Obama got his feelings hurt?  Wtf??????

He just punished her about her her attacks on Barry.  OFDA!  He should have stopped talking after that.

Lester is facilitating the bullshit and letting Hillary blather.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Lester is facilitating the bullshit and letting Hillary blather.

Thats the best part. They are trying so hard to set her up or throw softballs and actually Trump is showing up and using names..facts..numbers and i bet people eventually take notice.

1 minute ago, Wildcat said:

She has no idea where she is going.... Lost her shit. Again i really hope people see what happened here. Curious to see the Leftards opinion at work tomm.

Wince is fisting his butthole in happy rage right now

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Dave said:

She lies about shit like that all the time.

The email thing sure went to the wayside. Hillary says privet server was a mistake. I say yes it was a mistake but deleting the emails after being subpoenaed was braking the law. Call it like it is Trump 

Edited by Badger**

I think she started stronger.  He just threw her under the DNC bus about sanders.  Holy fuck.  I laughed out funking loud!  

If he'd quit talking sooner, he'd be better off.  She needs to finish strong but she's in trouble here.  He's looking stronger and stronger.  She looks annoyed.