Check your account email address ×

*****Official*****Presidential Debate Thread

Momorider

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

IMG_2433.PNGIMG_2434.PNG

Taintrider watched some other debate than the rest of humanity :lol: and he posted the CNN poll where they interviewed twice as many DemonCUNTS and tries to pass that shit off :lmao: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Taintrider watched some other debate than the rest of humanity :lol: and he posted the CNN poll where they interviewed twice as many DemonCUNTS and tries to pass that shit off :lmao: 

That's factored into the margin of error dumb fuck.  Now what's the demographcs of your meme's? :lol: 

Last night was a shit show not a blowout. FFS How anyone can say that with a straight face while calling other people hacks is just embarrassing. Just like our two nominated choices for POTUS are both embarrassing. Trump didn’t “tear her up” nor did Hillary look presidential

Just now, SnowRider said:

That's factored into the margin of error dumb fuck.  Now what's the demographcs of your meme's? :lol: 

:lies:ever fucking poll but the bullshit you posted your candidate lost just like you lose this debate loser :finger: 

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Last night was a shit show not a blowout. FFS How anyone can say that with a straight face while calling other people hacks is just embarrassing. Just like our two nominated choices for POTUS are both embarrassing. Trump didn’t “tear her up” nor did Hillary look presidential

Actually he did tear her up and the lying CUNT told lies every time her mouth opened :nuts: 

21 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

She looked composed and prepared, which are characteristics that most Americans want to see in there President. 

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

She looked composed and prepared, which are characteristics that most Americans want to see in there President. 

She lied for 90 minutes :guzzle: and lots of complete speculation also, you dago midget POS 

7 hours ago, Legend said:

She wasn't any better. She could have hammered him on women and them being fat pigs or whatever he said. 

Her new campaign ad does just that, it shows Trump in sound bites calling women names and at the end it says something like, "do we really want a president who treats our daughters this way? My first thought was look at how well Trump's own daughters have turned out and my second thought was Monica Lewinsky is also somebody's daughter and Hillary is still married to the pig who went rooting around in that trough. :lol:

34 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Jimmy - are you as dumb as Momo? :lol: 

Any demographics to your meme's? :lol: They look reasonable as 75% of the respondents could be white Christian males.. :snack:

:lmao: 

The stupid is strong on here...

The stupid is all with you Taintrider, you lose AGAIN, congratulations on your winning streak :flush: 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

:lies: so Time and CNBC are hack up bullshit in Ballsacks world now :lmao: 

People believe what they want to believe. I didn't see any clear winner last night. Just a bunch of scripted BS. Lester is not a very good moderator. He was much harder on Trump, and the little snide comments under his breath...weak.

8 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The characteristics that most of America sees is her endless lying and corruption. Even a Hillary sheep like you Vince can't deny it and I don't care how composed she looks on stage, she's a fake, smug, actor and most of America can see right through her.

5 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Her new campaign ad does just that, it shows Trump in sound bites calling women names and at the end it says something like, "do we really want a president who treats our daughters this way? My first thought was look at how well Trump's own daughters have turned out and my second thought was Monica Lewinsky is also somebody's daughter and Hillary is still married to the pig who went rooting around in that trough. :lol:

Bubbassexualantics.png

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

People believe what they want to believe. I didn't see any clear winner last night. Just a bunch of scripted BS. Lester is not a very good moderator. He was much harder on Trump, and the little snide comments under his breath...weak.

You think Trump was scripted :lmao: sure Thrillery looked like she reading her lies off a TelePrompTer but Trump??? :lol: 

34 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

The characteristics that most of America sees is her endless lying and corruption. Even a Hillary sheep like you Vince can't deny it and I don't care how composed she looks on stage, she's a fake, smug, actor and most of America can see right through her.

The liar has been exposed and it's not Honest Hillary :bc: 

32 minutes ago, Momorider said:

You think Trump was scripted :lmao: sure Thrillery looked like she reading her lies off a TelePrompTer but Trump??? :lol: 

Why does the fake :canadaflag::lol: troll get so excited about Pumping Rump?  :snack:

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Kind of the way I saw it.

But listen, The new left narrative is Trump shouldn't even be given the same kind of respect as this 30 year seasoned pro.  it would be like grabbing someone off the street and putting them in the ring with the top rated boxer in the world. to have the same lack luster performance is a bigger dig on Clinton.

Lots of mis-opportunities , Like her bringing up her 11 hours in the chair as some kind of badge of honor...........He should of buried her on it.

Why was he defending his position on the Iraq war as a civilian, when she voted to send kids to die?

Why did he keep letting her portray herself as this poor middle class mom?  

11 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Why are you such a lying hack brain dead know nothing ignoramus? :dunno: 

Momo is just happy that Trump gave his kind a shout out last night :lol:

“She’s saying Russia, Russia, Russia. But I don’t--maybe it was. I mean, it could be Russia, but it could also be China. It could also be lots of other people. It also could be somebody sitting on their bed that weighs 400 pounds,” Trump said in response. “You don’t know who broke into DNC.”

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Kind of the way I saw it.

But listen, The new left narrative is Trump shouldn't even be given the same kind of respect as this 30 year seasoned pro.  it would be like grabbing someone off the street and putting them in the ring with the top rated boxer in the world. to have the same lack luster performance is a bigger dig on Clinton.

Lots of mis-opportunities , Like her bringing up her 11 hours in the chair as some kind of badge of honor...........He should of buried her on it.

Why was he defending his position on the Iraq war as a civilian, when she voted to send kids to die?

Why did he keep letting her portray herself as this poor middle class mom?  

Why?

To all of your questions the obvious answer is that she was the candidate that was prepared and who has the temperament to be POTUS. Why did Trump have the sniffles and sweats last night? :dunno: 

Trump in a crisis situation as POTUS will probably look something like this.