Check your account email address ×

*****Official*****Presidential Debate Thread

Momorider

Hillary was very well coached for that debate. I dont believe anything she says but she was definitely prepared.

Trump is a horrible debater IMO. He really has trouble staying focused and on point. He is always going off track and rambling too long about shit. If he could stay on point and drive some of his points home he would do very well. There are plenty of things to hammer Clinton about and I think he did rather poorly at doing that. He has some very good ideas and issues but his delivery really sucks.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Why was Trump sniffling? Did he have a cold?

25 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Noticed that too.  At least he didn't pass out from it. :lmao:

Her colostomy bag was leaking. All he could smell was the shit coming across from her side of the stage.

• Gold Member

I noticed as they replay the debate  this morning when hillary goes into a full blown lie she looks down at micro phone or podium or completely looks past the camera and the audience when she is speaking a lie.  She cant look anybody in the eye when she is in the middle of a lie.

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

Hillary was very well coached for that debate. I dont believe anything she says but she was definitely prepared.

Trump is a horrible debater IMO. He really has trouble staying focused and on point. He is always going off track and rambling too long about shit. If he could stay on point and drive some of his points home he would do very well. There are plenty of things to hammer Clinton about and I think he did rather poorly at doing that. He has some very good ideas and issues but his delivery really sucks.

If GW can be made pesident....anyone can...

17 minutes ago, Anler said:

I got sick of his rambling all over the place.  He won the moment 12 sentences back!  Shut up already.  That's all he had to do.  SHUT THE MOUTH.  Or, if he's gonna keep running it, go for the gold and really hit her hard.  If he would have quit plugging his success and company, he would have had time to tear her apart.  He got one well done "jibe" in about her emails, he missed so much more opportunity.  But, still....He rattled her cage.  She did his too, but...he rattles his own so she doesn't get much credit IMO.  Unless you watched CNN or MSNBC after it at all.  I watched and laughed and laughed.  Chris Matthews, Brian Williams and Rachel Maddow.  :lol:  Does it get any funnier than these twits?  Those two channels can't even call themselves "news channels" anymore.  I was having a snack and overheard somebody defending Barry and they blamed Bush again.  :lol:JUST AWESOME!  I want to be Snowfuckingrider for just an hour.  Flip that on and dance around in my Yoda underoos while zinging around my little toy light saber as I shove oreos and pixie sticks into my face.  Bliss.  :lmao:

Just now, racer254 said:

mc didn't even watch the debate but he continuously posts the talking points of the left.  Can you be any more of a leftist hack?

Was just going to say the same thing...

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You are aware its 2016 and you can watch it anytime right numbnutz?

Well, the issue is that you have no intention of watching the debate or even reading a transcript of it.  You will blindly listen and believe the things you read on left wing forums and watch on tv, but you have no ambition to make any type of effort to form your own opinion without the help of left wing bias sources.  This is a problem we have with the current voting block.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Momorider said:

:lmao: Taintrider talking about politicization :lol: Barry has politicized everything you fucking hack, even the Fed like Trump rightfully mention in the debate. FUCK ME YOU ARE A CLOWN 

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Yeah - you're best to steer clear of it.  There's no rationale to support your opinion except politicization of the court.  Hopefully it will come back and bite you fuckers in the ass.  You deserve it :bc: 

Momo is spot on.   The left politicizes EVERYTHING.

• Platinum Contributing Member

If national polls are really saying Trump won (actual voters not the media) or even remotely kept it close then I'd say Hillary is in very big trouble.   It would be a real sign of the dislike for Hillary and maybe more the establishment by the average voter.   I'm simply being honest as someone who dislikes Hillary more than Trump and thought she did much better at regurgitating the typical left wing talking points. 

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

He did he said her decision making and experience was bad multiple times actually :news:  He defended his position on Iraq because Holt lied about it :dunno: 

Should of backed it up more.  people have died because of her bad decisions.

Would you of let your daughter die in that embassy, Mrs. Clinton? 

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Well, the issue is that you have no intention of watching the debate or even reading a transcript of it.  You will blindly listen and believe the things you read on left wing forums and watch on tv, but you have no ambition to make any type of effort to form your own opinion without the help of left wing bias sources.  This is a problem we have with the current voting block.

Like the people who were commenting on the debate before it happened.