Check your account email address ×

*****Official*****Presidential Debate Thread

Momorider

21 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

She was articulate and prepared, he started well and then rambled but it's good to know he didn't pay taxes because he's smart :lol: 

The female and minority issues were tough on Trump.

I disagree.  I was amazed at his showing on the race questions.  Very well done.  Her response was she "thought we should be happy and proud with what is going on the black communities"???????  I could see her choke up right after that...clearly, that didn't come out right, she fucked and fumbled around after that.  I think him loudly proclaiming his police endorsements really got her goat a bit.  Shit, he had her saying everyone deserved to carry a gun without question.  WTF?  She pulled it together after that.  Wasn't hard to do while he was rambling incessantly.

Edited by Zambroski

• Gold Member
Just now, Mainecat said:

Why watch a debate if you have decided? What kind of idiot waits till 5 weeks before the election to decide?

undecided voters ...lmfao

Exactly. You're voting for Hilary.

17 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Honest question do you think the questions were balanced? Trump was attacked on several issues. Clinton was l not, and she could have been asked about multiple things the biggest being the Clinton foundation. 

Yah it's rigged, Holt asked Trump questions about things he has said and asked Thrillery questions about things Trump has said  :nuts: 

• Like 1

• Gold Member

If you go back history to the primaries and you look at post debate analysis, media and even a few posters her would say he lost and got his ass kicked....  But in the end he won every single debate.  He easily won tonight just on the fact that vinny, snowrider and the politically connected media says he didnt...  Why cause they have been 100% wrong and watch these debates with politician glasses that let see the debate in an incorrect manner.  Trump owned hillary tonight he even had here back pedalling on here experience....  She even used the phrase "I was only a senator"  trump was in charge tonight like a president should be.  Not a backseat timid creature.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Which debate are you clowns watching? :lol: He's a joke.  No details.  Diatribe after diatribe. :lmao: 

He mentioned Rosie O'Donnell my name :lol: 

He brings up stamina, she responds with 112 countries and 11 hours at a Congressional hearing, how many times have I mentioned that 11 hours :lol: 

18 out of 20 undecided voters at the University of Central Florida say Clinton won, Florida is a battleground state :news: 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think she probably edged him on the first section.  His passion cup runneth over and his self plugs got old.  She did well and maintained a script that it was clear she had memorized throughout the debate.  He came out real strong on the second.  She was totally off with race and guns and police protection and training  And hell, I don't even think she'll remember what happened there.  He was hurting her...and himself with his long tirades after the kill shots were fired.  Let off the gas Don...your driving right by your own win!  :wall:  The third I thought she pulled it together fairly well but it was clear they were both fatigued.  She sat there with a bizarre forced smile while he railed at her like a mad man.  I think I saw her fall asleep at one point, but...that may have been me.  :lmao:  Toward the end of it all...not sure what any of that was...her draw to pull the women together against the big meanie?  And he lost me all together with his talks of the Iran deal.  Get over that fubar...that will collapse on itself.

In the end, here's what I remember that I think most will:  Trump saying that we cannot afford to be the policemen for the rest of the world anymore.  BINGO!  For a lot of us.  And that's where she went into his name calling of women so...not sure she hit that mark correctly.  I probably think he edged her just a bit for the win.  But the way he runs his face getting louder and louder.....damn.  There's a point where passion just becomes belligerent rambling and obnoxious.

I still cannot believe that these are our two choices.  I would have loved a third party up there.  ANY THIRD PARTY.  If nothing else, for comedic value.

Trump just goes on and on and on. 

Just like all your posts.....

I do agree with this long winded post though.

IMO neither really won anything. If there is any undecided voters before this, they are likely more confused or are just gonna say fuck it and go to the tavern for 16 hours on voting day.

8 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He brings up stamina, she responds with 112 countries and 11 hours at a Congressional hearing, how many times have I mentioned that 11 hours :lol: 

18 out of 20 undecided voters at the University of Central Florida say Clinton won, Florida is a battleground state :news: 

She wasn't any better. She could have hammered him on women and them being fat pigs or whatever he said. 

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Same tired lies that she has been using for over a year, she is a fucking liar, everything out of her cunt hole is a lie, just like you Ballsack :finger: like he said her experience is one of complete fucking failure, everything she touched turned to shit :guzzle: she has ZERO accomplishments NONE 

6 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

:lol:

I don't really give a shit because I thankfully spent my time throwin' the meat in the ol lady and sleeping instead of watching that shit show. :lol::bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, Momorider said:

Let the battle begin :) 

Why is the fake :canadaflag::lol:  so concerned with American politics...???  And why are you a faceless, mindless, Internet troll who's world centers around this forum :snack:  Almost 85,000 posts and you're scared shitless someone might identify you.....you even asked cfk to add your post count - you told him you had around 78,000 - from the old site :lmao: 

6 hours ago, Legend said:

Trump just goes on and on and on. 

Just like all your posts.....

I do agree with this long winded post though.

IMO neither really won anything. If there is any undecided voters before this, they are likely more confused or are just gonna say fuck it and go to the tavern for 16 hours on voting day.

18 out of 20 undecided voters at the University of Central Florida say Clinton won and they didn't sound confused, I will tell you that the Trump supporters did sound confused and somewhat sad. You mention that the voters will just go to a tavern on election day for 16 hours, well election day is here for many with early voting and many will vote early just to move on from what has been an ugly election season.

I can dig up many derogatory posts where many here could not wait for this debate and how Trump was going to tear her up, and just as I told you guys that would not happen the reality is it didn't happen. You have to prepare for successes in life and it's clear who prepared and who was sniffling and rambling on the stage last night, I will give Trump credit for being strong for the first 20 minutes and after that it was Clinton delivering blows that clearly had Trump flummoxed and off point, and we can't forget that KO moment when Clinton brought up the former Miss Universe Alicia Machado or "Miss Housekeeper" as Trump described her, well in all fairness he also described her as an "eating machine" too.

Oh and then there was that moment when Trump said he was going to get nasty with Clinton but would not because Chelsea was there, bad move if you're not going to go there don't go there, announcing it in a moment of frustration shows that lack of temperament just as his constant interruptions showed a lack of temperament.

Back reading the thread - it's obvious who the hacks are.  4 years ago I admitted Willard had a good first debate - and he did.  Last night was a blow out and Dump is a national embarrassment. We are electing a President - not an entertainer or reality show host - and anyone who can say with a straight face that Dump has a grasp of the issues, temperament, and comprehensive understanding of the entire Presidency exemplifies what's wrong with modern politics.  If you don't have respect for the Presidency as a voter - how do you expect your candidate too?  

He didn't prepare for the debate.....how do you expect him to prepare and be prepared to be president?  

Edited by SnowRider
  • Like 1

Jimmy - are you as dumb as Momo? :lol: 

Any demographics to your meme's? :lol: They look reasonable as 75% of the respondents could be white Christian males.. :snack:

:lmao: 

The stupid is strong on here...