Check your account email address ×

*****Official*****Presidential Debate Thread

Momorider

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Should of backed it up more.  people have died because of her bad decisions.

Would you of let your daughter die in that embassy, Mrs. Clinton? 

Like the people who were commenting on the debate before it happened.

Yah well Holt was asking the questions and they are supposed to get equal time :nuts: 

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Well, the issue is that you have no intention of watching the debate or even reading a transcript of it.  You will blindly listen and believe the things you read on left wing forums and watch on tv, but you have no ambition to make any type of effort to form your own opinion without the help of left wing bias sources.  This is a problem we have with the current voting block.

As I stated a debate at this late stage is for undecided voters. If your still undecided at this stage your a fuckin moron

1 hour ago, ckf said:

What a lot of you seem to forget is that a lot of Americans are sick and tired of the seasoned politician. Coming off as Presidential may not be the best way to go at this point :dunno:

The thinking voter is very concerned about Trump's temperament and him holding the nuclear codes, and while I agree with getting more money from the other NATO nations I do not agree with holding a gun to there head for more money as the strategic locations of many of those countries alone is worth it's weight gold in keeping peace and stability in Europe. 

Beware the Russian Bear.

6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The thinking voter is very concerned about Trump's temperament and him holding the nuclear codes, and while I agree with getting more money from the other NATO nations I do not agree with holding a gun to there head for more money as the strategic locations of many of those countries alone is worth it's weight gold in keeping peace and stability in Europe. 

Beware the Russian Bear.

Bold: What?  No.  Well, not the "thinking voter" anyway.

And help me here, I thought the Libs wanted us out of people's backyards and bring defense spending down?  Now they don't?  Our "strategic positions" there will not go away.  We can isolate them and protect our interests just fine.  And here's the catch..we can do it WITH Russian help.  Not sure why we are bringing up 1980's cold war rhetoric again because the Obama administration does not warrant any respect overseas.  It's childish to me and shows me the Dems have little little concepts of national defense.

Edited by Zambroski

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Anler said:

Hillary was very well coached for that debate. I dont believe anything she says but she was definitely prepared.

Trump is a horrible debater IMO. He really has trouble staying focused and on point. He is always going off track and rambling too long about shit. If he could stay on point and drive some of his points home he would do very well. There are plenty of things to hammer Clinton about and I think he did rather poorly at doing that. He has some very good ideas and issues but his delivery really sucks.

Spot on.  

14 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Beware the Russian Bear.

Remember when the left hammered Mitt Romney for saying Russia was our biggest threat? :nuts:  Boy Obama and Hillary sure did a great job with Russia.  :lmao:

http://thefederalist.com/2016/07/25/5-times-liberals-mocked-mitt-romney-for-warning-about-russia/

Edited by Highmark

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Remember when the left hammered Mitt Romney for saying Russia was our biggest threat? :nuts:  Boy Obama and Hillary sure did a great job with Russia.  :lmao:

http://thefederalist.com/2016/07/25/5-times-liberals-mocked-mitt-romney-for-warning-about-russia/

Another missed opportunity.

The reset button?

Laughing at  Romney for the very threat you are now on this stage warning us about.

It is not enough to say "you have made bad decisions" , you have to give examples.

The average voter is oblivious to her failures, they are not being reported on.

Should of made her answer for all the things the media won't.

Ending prison for profit............You and your husband worked to fill those prisons with young black men?

38 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Beware the Russian Bear.

Yah well you don't know the first fucking thing about negotiating, and as far as NATO is concerned they have agreements in place PERIOD :news: 

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Another missed opportunity.

The reset button?

Laughing at  Romney for the very threat you are now on this stage warning us about.

It is not enough to say "you have made bad decisions" , you have to give examples.

The average voter is oblivious to her failures, they are not being reported on.

Should of made her answer for all the things the media won't.

Ending prison for profit............You and your husband worked to fill those prisons with young black men?

:lmao: @ you thinking that 1/2 of 90 minutes is enough time to bring up all of Thrillerys failures :lol: 

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Because honestly Vince I really can't stand either one of them.  If the dems had put up a better candidate I would be happy to not vote.  I could never vote for Johnson the man is an idiot and Stein, well I won't even go there.   However I think Hillary is so corrupt and dishonest I will continue to plug my nose and vote for Trump.  

This race is about one thing to me and one thing only.   The SC.   I am voting that Trump will put in judges that base their decisions more on how the constitution was written than what to them it has evolved to be.    

The one thing that caught my ear was when Hillary railed on Trump about his taxes and bankruptcies and he mentioned he was taking advantage of the laws. Trump should have nailed her on that one and said, laws that were created by bought and paid for politicians like Hillary. Let's be honest, the Clintons wealth came from bowing to special interests to create laws to help the wealthy elite. My goodness we are fucked. :lol:

I agree on the last bold. :bc:

30 minutes ago, Momorider said:

CtXPZwlWYAEqpSP.jpg:large

Number polled, last column :lol: 

If those numbers are accurate she is in trouble big time.   Lots of people hate Hillary Clinton. 

The other thing to keep in mind is how the public viewed how it was moderated.   The fact that Lester Holt made such a big deal out of the "birther" thing yet let Hillary off on so much is telling.  Hopefully the public is getting fed up with the MSM.  

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

If those numbers are accurate she is in trouble big time.   Lots of people hate Hillary Clinton. 

The other thing to keep in mind is how the public viewed how it was moderated.   The fact that Lester Holt made such a big deal out of the "birther" thing yet let Hillary off on so much is telling.  Hopefully the public is getting fed up with the MSM.  

So Momotheliar is now your leader too......... :lol: 

10 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

So those numbers are not accurate or are you just talking shit yet again about momo?

They are meaningless.  It's like taking a poll on FSCE and declaring Dump the victor :lol: 

7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

As I stated a debate at this late stage is for undecided voters. If your still undecided at this stage your a fuckin moron

57 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Those numbers are made up gobbledygook, look at the polls a week from now to see the real results from last nights debate :bc: 

Why don't you two fuckheads just stfu....a senile old fuck and fat little dago calling everybody that disagrees with them stupid....wtf.