Check your account email address ×

Should SnowRider be banned from FreedomSledder?

ckf

Should SnowRider be banned from FreedomSledder?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Should SnowRider be banned from FreedomSledder?

• Platinum Contributing Member
55 minutes ago, HSR said:

I'd swear some guys are going through menopause on here. WTF?????????

There was a conversation earlier about some meat of this thread. Was like 3 hours ago, I'm surprised you missed it.:lol:

Anyway, this has nothing do with SR or did I bring it up to de a dick to him...:thumbsup:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HSR said:

I'd swear some guys are going through menopause on here. WTF?????????

If you had any clue what it actually was, you would realize you’ve been in it for six months now or more :bc: :finger: 😂 

• Haha 5

• Gold Member

I need Snowqueefer here for my daily entertainment and a reference to how the Beta Boy faggot White lilly liberal clones are acting currently . 

He is 1 of 100 million in this retarded Backasswards Country . 

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh my.  :lol:   BTW, where has that fat obsessed fuck Dave been lately, as if he hadn't made enough of a fool of himself?

Mental disability Dave? He was voted off the island by the Executive branch. :lol:

Maybe he will try to reappear as Frankie James again. W.T.F.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh my.  :lol:   BTW, where has that fat obsessed fuck Dave been lately, as if he hadn't made enough of a fool of himself?

He had a meltdown. I almost told him to relax before it was exit stage left ,but I was kinda enjoying watching the meltdown 

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

He had a meltdown. I almost told him to relax before it was exit stage left ,but I was kinda enjoying watching the meltdown 

I actually made peace with Dave, and thought things were ok.  Then I get a pm from Frankie who I never had any problems with, asking if I could get him on TBP.  NBD, I tell Scooter that Frankie wants to sign up, so he comes on and is posting like a normal person for several months.  I don't even remember exactly what happened, but it came out that it was Dave the whole time, who asked Frankie to give him his FS login, which he used to get on TBP.  And then the old obsessed true colors came back out.  After that, I wanted nothing to do with the guy.  Guess John and Joel didn't either.  Dude was fucked in the head.  And now Frankies sitting in jail for murder.  WTF.  

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I actually made peace with Dave, and thought things were ok.  Then I get a pm from Frankie who I never had any problems with, asking if I could get him on TBP.  NBD, I tell Scooter that Frankie wants to sign up, so he comes on and is posting like a normal person for several months.  I don't even remember exactly what happened, but it came out that it was Dave the whole time, who asked Frankie to give him his FS login, which he used to get on TBP.  And then the old obsessed true colors came back out.  After that, I wanted nothing to do with the guy.  Guess John and Joel didn't either.  Dude was fucked in the head.  And now Frankies sitting in jail for murder.  WTF.  

Franki,s end didn't surprise me  he is a loose cannon who is out of alignment 

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah Dave and I got along for awhile and then he flipped over a minor point involving the nascar pool that a few of us are in…0 to 100 in record time.😂

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Franki,s end didn't surprise me  he is a loose cannon who is out of alignment 

Yeah he was ok some of the time, but then would go on the white man hate tangents and get unhinged.  I just figured it was a mixed up kid who'd grow out of it.  Hell, he was a minor tv celebrity at one point, if he had half a brain cell, he probably could have leveraged that into some kind of opportunity to better himself.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah Dave and I got along for awhile and then he flipped over a minor point involving the nascar pool that a few of us are in…0 to 100 in record time.😂

How many times has this same thing happened to you? :news: :lol:

• Haha 2