Jump to content

Should SnowRider be banned from FreedomSledder?


ckf

Should SnowRider be banned from FreedomSledder?  

60 members have voted

  1. 1. Should SnowRider be banned from FreedomSledder?



Recommended Posts

38 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I actually made peace with Dave, and thought things were ok.  Then I get a pm from Frankie who I never had any problems with, asking if I could get him on TBP.  NBD, I tell Scooter that Frankie wants to sign up, so he comes on and is posting like a normal person for several months.  I don't even remember exactly what happened, but it came out that it was Dave the whole time, who asked Frankie to give him his FS login, which he used to get on TBP.  And then the old obsessed true colors came back out.  After that, I wanted nothing to do with the guy.  Guess John and Joel didn't either.  Dude was fucked in the head.  And now Frankies sitting in jail for murder.  WTF.  

He wanted my TBP account too and I never used it. We got along fine at the time so I was like sure whatever 

then he freaked on me for not hating SSFB. Like high school teenager girl flip out 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, EvilBird said:

:lmao:

55639DEA-40AE-4265-A685-1E2F1A1A49E9.thumb.jpeg.4ef26d9d6c27777783c1a510b65953f9.jpeg303547C3-58E3-44F7-9745-A952A0F471F6.thumb.jpeg.0cd9ac6c0d851553adfc168e8e973c4d.jpeg

Poor HSR . 

So much Hypocrisy 

:lol:

Meh, that was at a time when I thought if you removed SR that the sorority around here would calm down. Now I see that you girls are savages and will just gangpile on anyone that crosses the clique. Like myself and what you girls are all giddy about today:bc:. I'd like to think my actions speak louder than a vote from years ago but if you guys are that desperate for a win go ahead and embrace it. The clique is obviously in need of one. 

Tell me I don't pull all your strings around here without actually posting it :lmao:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Meh, that was at a time when I thought if you removed SR that the sorority around here would calm down. Now I see that you girls are savages and will just gangpile on anyone that crosses the clique. Like myself and what you girls are all giddy about today:bc:. I'd like to think my actions speak louder than a vote from years ago but if you guys are that desperate for a win go ahead and embrace it. The clique is obviously in need of one. 

Tell me I don't pull all your strings around here without actually posting it :lmao:

:backpeddle::backpeddle::backpeddle::lol2:

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, HSR said:

Meh, that was at a time when I thought if you removed SR that the sorority around here would calm down. Now I see that you girls are savages and will just gangpile on anyone that crosses the clique. Like myself and what you girls are all giddy about today:bc:. I'd like to think my actions speak louder than a vote from years ago but if you guys are that desperate for a win go ahead and embrace it. The clique is obviously in need of one. 

Tell me I don't pull all your strings around here without actually posting it :lmao:

You’re delusional…wow.😂

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Rod said:

He wanted my TBP account too and I never used it. We got along fine at the time so I was like sure whatever 

then he freaked on me for not hating SSFB. Like high school teenager girl flip out 

 

I do remember that, and your probably lived closer to him than anyone.  Didn't you let him borrow one of your machines at some point?  After a while you're like....

giphy.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You’re delusional…wow.😂

Maybe I just decided "to get along" :dunno::owned:

You do know I could fill the first page with threads of you and Woolie fighting too? Oh let me guess,,,,,,

tenor-2.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, HSR said:

Meh, that was at a time when I thought if you removed SR that the sorority around here would calm down. Now I see that you girls are savages and will just gangpile on anyone that crosses the clique. Like myself and what you girls are all giddy about today:bc:. I'd like to think my actions speak louder than a vote from years ago but if you guys are that desperate for a win go ahead and embrace it. The clique is obviously in need of one. 

Tell me I don't pull all your strings around here without actually posting it :lmao:

That’s the truth. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Contributing Member

A current moderator that voted to ban someone who hadn’t broke any rules is now speaking the truth according to our resident geriatric member Brandon. You idiots crack me up. Let the excuses flow SMH 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, HSR said:

Maybe I just decided "to get along" :dunno::owned:

You do know I could fill the first page with threads of you and Woolie fighting too? Oh let me guess,,,,,,

tenor-2.gif

Hey, full disclosure, I don't follow every member here, or details of their life.  Some people you get to know, some you don't.  This place is just a semi entertaining time suck for most of us.  But I did see that we exchanged PMs a few years back about my opinions on MBs.  I had forgotten that interaction.  Did you ever buy one?  As far as Jim and I, we go back 20 years on these boards, I think we both decided that it was easier to get along than constantly chirping at each other.  I wish a few of your friends would get that message.  :bc: 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, HSR said:

Maybe I just decided "to get along" :dunno::owned:

You do know I could fill the first page with threads of you and Woolie fighting too? Oh let me guess,,,,,,

tenor-2.gif

It’s well known around here how Woolie and I used to go at it but the weird part is how  you reacted when I decided to take a different approach.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Rod said:

He wanted my TBP account too and I never used it. We got along fine at the time so I was like sure whatever 

then he freaked on me for not hating SSFB. Like high school teenager girl flip out 

 

I had the same thing happen to me by a different member for not hating on Badger..PM's, unfriended me on FB,:lol: the whole teenage girl flip out.. Was pretty funny seeing a grown ass man act like that

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s well known around here how Woolie and I used to go at it but the weird part is how  you reacted when I decided to take a different approach.

Like you're reacting now because I took a different approach than when I voted 7 years ago :lol:

You guys are desperate :owned:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, HSR said:

Like you're reacting now because I took a different approach than when I voted 7 years ago :lol:

You guys are desperate :owned:

Again…bizarro world…I’m not the desperate one here.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Again…bizarro world…I’m not the desperate one here.

Again whatever makes your day better:bc: Works for me.

Did you miss the short bus to church today or something? You're off to a raging start today :dunno:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Again whatever makes your day better:bc: Works for me.

Did you miss the short bus to church today or something? You're off to a raging start today :dunno:

Like I just said in the other thread…my morning is fine but keep digging.:news:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Gold Member
29 minutes ago, HSR said:

Maybe I just decided "to get along" :dunno::owned:

You do know I could fill the first page with threads of you and Woolie fighting too? Oh let me guess,,,,,,

tenor-2.gif

Thats exactly what you did. 

And you got along with everyone fine until your Goofy ass retard sidekick showed up here 

 

F876852F-F437-4DFC-A939-26BDBBC4CC50.jpeg

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I do remember that, and your probably lived closer to him than anyone.  Didn't you let him borrow one of your machines at some point?  After a while you're like....

giphy.gif

Yeah he lives maybe 1.2 hours away and he borrowed my 1200 once 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I had the same thing happen to me by a different member for not hating on Badger..PM's, unfriended me on FB,:lol: the whole teenage girl flip out.. Was pretty funny seeing a grown ass man act like that

Like unreal bizarre 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Thats exactly what you did. 

And you got along with everyone fine until your Goofy ass retard sidekick showed up here 

 

F876852F-F437-4DFC-A939-26BDBBC4CC50.jpeg

EvilBird do a somersault. 

giphy-1.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s well known around here how Woolie and I used to go at it but the weird part is how  you reacted when I decided to take a different approach.

You will be made to care....

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Contributing Member

I Was in a hiatus and wasn't around for the first round of voting but not a fan of banning anyone and would have voted no...... I consider @SnowRidera bit misguided but a good friend.  . You should see my enemies :lmao:

Bring back JTS RX:thumbsup:... He had some quality posts.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Trying to pay the bills, lol

×
×
  • Create New...