Check your account email address ×

Should SnowRider be banned from FreedomSledder?

ckf

Should SnowRider be banned from FreedomSledder?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Should SnowRider be banned from FreedomSledder?

• Platinum Contributing Member

Just cause nobody likes him isn't a reason to ban him. He breaks the rules again and something should be said sure. But just because he's an ass isn't grounds for being banned on a site with 2 rules.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Just cause nobody likes him isn't a reason to ban him. He breaks the rules again and something should be said sure. But just because he's an ass isn't grounds for being banned on a site with 2 rules.

That wasn't the reason I asking. My concern is that he has stated more than once that he wasn't here to make any friends, he is just here to stir the pot. What good does that do for FS?

• Like 1

Personally, I see no use for him, but, I'm relatively new here so this is gonna hinge more on what the "good ol' boys" think.

I see him as nothing more than an agitator and instigator in every thread.  He is there for that purpose and that purpose alone.  He is, by definition, the perfect forum troll.  I see him turning away members (current and prospective alike), along with turning good threads into shit flinging disasters upon his first post.  His attitude is amazingly narcissistic in that he thinks nothing of demeaning members along with this site in his little "I need attention" tantrums.  There is a reason he gets "canned" from other sites without much thought.  And if this wasn't enough, his constant badgering of ownership, just about daring for a ban, would do it for me.

None of us are angels here (well most aren't), but most of us here are of somewhat like minds and here for fun, and some "camaraderie"..... even if we do enjoy "needling" each other pretty good along the way. Many do not want to deal with the constant child like behavior of one that makes us all roll our eyes back into our heads.

Undoubtedly, he'll see this poll as a "dig" against him because of his political views...and that's not it.  It's because he's a complete and arrogant ass constantly.  Again...by his own design.  And if a member cannot bring any benefit, wit, comedy, intelligence or other to a site at all, then.....well, what's the point of him being here?  Other than to just :stirthepot:.

So....if you haven't figured out my vote by now, well......O.o  It's above.  :lol:

Oh, Joe, if somebody can talk him into meeting me, I'll gladly buy the beer.  :D

unfortunately I feel as if he is just pure entertainment to be  kicked around, I do feel he will slither off if trump kicks slithery's ass in Nov so I will reserve my vote until then but he does take shit a little too far and should be reined in a bit, like he's trying to z-not and zozo all rolled up into 1

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Personally, I see no use for him, but, I'm relatively new here so this is gonna hinge more on what the "good ol' boys" think.

I see him as nothing more than an agitator and instigator in every thread.  He is there for that purpose and that purpose alone.  He is, by definition, the perfect forum troll.  I see him turning away members (current and prospective alike), along with turning good threads into shit flinging disasters upon his first post.  His attitude is amazingly narcissistic in that he thinks nothing of demeaning members along with this site in his little "I need attention" tantrums.  There is a reason he gets "canned" from other sites without much thought.  And if this wasn't enough, his constant badgering of ownership, just about daring for a ban, would do it for me.

None of us are angels here (well most aren't), but most of us here are of somewhat like minds and here for fun, and some "camaraderie"..... even if we do enjoy "needling" each other pretty good along the way. Many do not want to deal with the constant child like behavior of one that makes us all roll our eyes back into our heads.

Undoubtedly, he'll see this poll as a "dig" against him because of his political views...and that's not it.  It's because he's a complete and arrogant ass constantly.  Again...by his own design.  And if a member cannot bring any benefit, wit, comedy, intelligence or other to a site at all, then.....well, what's the point of him being here?  Other than to just :stirthepot:.

So....if you haven't figured out my vote by now, well......O.o  It's above.  :lol:

Oh, Joe, if somebody can talk him into meeting me, I'll gladly buy the beer.  :D

You don't like him because you don't agree with him.....end of story.

58 minutes ago, ckf said:

That wasn't the reason I asking. My concern is that he has stated more than once that he wasn't here to make any friends, he is just here to stir the pot. What good does that do for FS?

Stirring the pot keeps the post counts up and new topics being started. He is good for that at least. The price we pay to read his redundant dribble and ego trips is another story. :bc: 

No ban unless he breaks the rules IMO 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Oh shut up you old fool....why are you here anyhow? The election is in November.

BTW no on the ban.

Edited by Biggie Smails

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I don't take anyone here seriously and have said so many times.

Well to be fair you generally have no clue what's even going on

Edited by Sludgey
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Oh bullshit.  He acts like an asshole and it has nothing with politics. It is possible to have political discussion with out starting out by insulting everyone." Knuckle dragger"

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Oh bullshit.  He acts like an asshole and it has nothing with politics. It is possible to have political discussion with out starting out by insulting everyone." Knuckle dragger"

It sure is and they do it on other sites (read TBP) all the time :lol: 

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That's just stupid.  I don't agree with you but I like you being here...and Vince too for that matter.

Is it? The large majority here are republicans and many far right wing kooks....so most here don't like SR because he is the small minority from the left.