Check your account email address ×

Should SnowRider be banned from FreedomSledder?

ckf

Should SnowRider be banned from FreedomSledder?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Should SnowRider be banned from FreedomSledder?

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:bc: You're a combination of Momo and Mach Z :lol: 

You're whining about me in this thread - just like the thin skinned internet troll Momo does :lol: and you're threats and woodpiles are just like Mach Z :lmao: You're a doozy :snack:but you're nothing special like you think you are and that's what makes you a first class buffoon :bc: 

Prove it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ckf said:

As I've pointed out, most of the animosity on the forum is centered around you. You've even go so far as to admit that you are just here to troll and stir the pot. I've nicely asked you to try taking it down a notch or two. You said that you could 'roll either way'. 

And I have and do until I'm attacked.  Then I react accordingly.  Doesn't personal responsibility center around one controlling their own actions.....hence nobody is forcing anyone to respond to me.  I ignore several posters on here because it's my choice who I respond to and who I ignore.  Meanwhile everyone else has the same choice but when they can't control their own actions - they cry foul and want to pretend it's somebody else's fault. :lol: Typical.  

Just now, SnowRider said:

Already have :bc: 

Really?  But I'm still alive.  :dunno:

You're so fucking stupid. Look at this shit below you just posted.  Holy fucking shit! :lmao:

Just now, SnowRider said:

And I have and do until I'm attacked.  Then I react accordingly.  Doesn't personal responsibility center around one controlling their own actions.....hence nobody is forcing anyone to respond to me.  I ignore several posters on here because it's my choice who I respond to and who I ignore.  Meanwhile everyone else has the same choice but when they can't control their own actions - they cry foul and want to pretend it's somebody else's fault. :lol: Typical.  

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

You do realize that things won't change overnight?

Just now, ckf said:

You do realize that things won't change overnight?

Absolutely.  But let me ask you.....how many times have I threatened other posters and shared personal info?  Reread some of Anler's comments....he's spot on :bc: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Absolutely.  But let me ask you.....how many times have I threatened other posters and shared personal info?  Reread some of Anler's comments....he's spot on :bc: 

Where is all of that directed? Any idea why? That's my point.

48 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You and Trump are the same, that should make you a hero here :lol: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Oh BS! you came in almost as much of an ass as Frankle did , show some of that personal responsibility for your own conduct.

12 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Potty party for SnowRider because he's the one always being attacked! :lol: 

You reap what you sow......Plain and simple 

Exactly :bc: and it applies to everyone......except you clowns think it does not :lol: 

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Exactly :bc: and it applies to everyone......except you clowns think it does not :lol: 

Ah... Your still in denial/defense mode. Think of it this way. There's offensive...and than overly offensive. Try to discern the difference.

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:bc: You're a combination of Momo and Mach Z :lol: 

You're whining about me in this thread - just like the thin skinned internet troll Momo does :lol: and you're threats and woodpiles are just like Mach Z :lmao: You're a doozy :snack:but you're nothing special like you think you are and that's what makes you a first class buffoon :bc: 

:lies:I never wined you lying fuck, just reported violations and line crossing which you have done :finger: