Check your account email address ×

Should SnowRider be banned from FreedomSledder?

ckf

Should SnowRider be banned from FreedomSledder?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Should SnowRider be banned from FreedomSledder?

I thought it was a nice way to go ahead and let you follow through with the challenge you've already accepted..but fail to actually follow through on.  But I guess that's just for real men.  :lol2:

And how about reading through this thread really well and realize what members here think of you instead of trying in some weird way to make this about me and the management.  That plan is working our really, really poorly for you.  Aren't you a little old to be running around screaming "I don't give a fuck what anybody thinks of me!"  OR, is that because it's too late and people here, like in your life in the real world have already made their decision about you?  And, in a way to live with yourself, telling everyone you don't care is validating your poor life choices.  What if your family read this?  Or, if you had any friends, them?  Or, what if people that just barely knew you?  I wonder if they would slap you "high fives" and compliment you on "owning" people here?

Image result for karate kid wax on wax off

11 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

At least he was nice enough to offer you the medical facility. :thumb:

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

Not everyone here would do that for him :lol:

I'm kind that way.  I don't really want him to bleed out.  I'd say it may be for me too....but since he's claiming to "put me in a body bag", I won't need the medical attention.  I guess I'll take my chances.  O.o

:lol:

Just now, SnowRider said:

I have MN Mach by his lil testies :lmao: Semding me PM's and following me around the forum.  Get a grip bro.....you're a tool and I :lol: 

Oh indeed.  And by you posting this I'll get frustrated with it and leave you alone on here.  RIght?  :lol2:

Clearly you HATE ME.  And that is evident in this thread.  Now, to use your line about "living rent free in your head" would be proper here.  But, the reality is, you couldn't pay me to live in that thing.

Image result for redneck truck camper

• Platinum Contributing Member

Dipshit meet up with someone and have to finally answer for being a complete dickhead from day one????? Slim chance that fat head would come out from the safety of being behind his keyboard. In real life...face to face....people sometimes pay dearly for running their mouths. I'm betting he's had his jaw wired shut before so he knows the consequences. 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Dipshit meet up with someone and have to finally answer for being a complete dickhead from day one????? Slim chance that fat head would come out from the safety of being behind his keyboard. In real life...face to face....people sometimes pay dearly for running their mouths. I'm betting he's had his jaw wired shut before so he knows the consequences. 

:lol::lmao: 

You and MN Mach project more than anyone on this site.....and you're so off base all I can do is laugh. :lol: 

Just now, ckf said:

Didn't AMG show up on someones doorstep several years ago?

I think when I first got here SVT??  told me he showed up at someones door and scared the shit out of them.  :lol: I can't remember if it was him or not though.  I think it was.

Just now, Zambroski said:

I think when I first got here SVT??  told me he showed up at someones door and scared the shit out of them.  :lol: I can't remember if it was him or not though.  I think it was.

Yes @SVT Renegade XRS is AMG (angry mustang guy) or Jay. I'm not sure what momo calls him :lol: Must be hard for you to keep up with all of the names here :lmao: 

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I'm betting he's never been in a real altercation at all.  I'll bet he's a quiet little twerp too.  Any grown man (loose term) that acts like this has never been held responsible for anything he says.  The internet is his real life world now.  It is his place to be who he really is without risk of bodily harm which, in the real world would have stiff penalties.  Too bad he wasn't smart enough not to plaster his personal information all over the web.  He could have kept "living the lie".

It's funny almost beyond comprehension.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Yes @SVT Renegade XRS is AMG (angry mustang guy) or Jay. I'm not sure what momo calls him :lol: Must be hard for you to keep up with all of the names here :lmao: 

Yeah, I thought so.  We "met" my first day in here.  I thought he was funny.  And, he's right...consequences.  But I'm not sure I met his level of anger about it all.  I think he threatened a few people from what I read?  SR is really the only complete tool I've ever encountered anywhere...in any forum.  I think it took me a while to even figure out of he was serious. Because......O.o. But yep.  SR is a firm believer in himself.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, I thought so.  We "met" my first day in here.  I thought he was funny.  And, he's right...consequences.  But I'm not sure I met his level of anger about it all.  I think he threatened a few people from what I read?  SR is really the only complete tool I've ever encountered anywhere...in any forum.  I think it took me a while to even figure out of he was serious. Because......O.o. But yep.  SR is a firm believer in himself.  :lol:

I've never had any issues with AMG. He and I got in to it a little back around the time rob banned him. We talked after via PM and agreed that it was water under the bridge.

SR keeps acting like banning a member would be against the premise of FS. That is true to a point but there has probably been at least a dozen members banned from the site.  Some weren't gone very long, like AMG, others like Cappy, were kept out for years.

9 minutes ago, ckf said:

I've never had any issues with AMG. He and I got in to it a little back around the time rob banned him. We talked after via PM and agreed that it was water under the bridge.

SR keeps acting like banning a member would be against the premise of FS. That is true to a point but there has probably been at least a dozen members banned from the site.  Some weren't gone very long, like AMG, others like Cappy, were kept out for years.

I'm making a simple point that I've done nothing more or less to get banned than several other members on here.  It's your prerogative to ban who you want.  It's a forum on the Internet.  Nothing more.  Nothing less. 

11 minutes ago, Dave said:

What if slope did show up and kicked your ass Z? No ones invincible.

Agreed.  See...if I were him....that'd be worth the risk.  Think of it!  Talk about "owning" someone.  WOOO HOOOOO!!!!!  I've jumped in way over my head just for that little title. I've gotten pretty busted up too. O.o

Anything is possible. But, either you have an inclination for extreme violence or you do not.  I've always loved the thrill of it.  And I didn't get this warped face by being a powder puff.  :lol:  And unless I die in the loss, I'm gonna want a rematch...unless we become friends (that happens a lot..not sure why).  But, it sounds like I will die unless he thinks he's gonna sweet talk me into filling his prepared body bag by myself.  :nuts:

Just now, ckf said:

No, I liked him.  Still do.  I get that everybody has different "tipping points" and I've had my share of forum back room hash outs too via PM or other.  Always worked out fine.

IMO, there is nothing wrong with keeping anybody off or booting anyone from any site that doesn't fit the mold or long term goals of ownership.  It's no big deal and shouldn't be to them either.  It's just not a place where their kind is welcome.  There are other places they can go and find their "people" to yuck it up all day.  The biggest issue are the people that don't want to find "their kind", they just wanna be trolls.  And well, they are who they are, and are for whatever reason they wanna be that way.  :dunno:  Seems a lot here appreciate those "kinds" for humor.  I get that too.  I guess I've never encountered someone that enjoys being laughed at by so many, so often.  Or, maybe they are laughing with him.  I'm not though.  :lol:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Agreed.  See...if I were him....that'd be worth the risk.  Think of it!  Talk about "owning" someone.  WOOO HOOOOO!!!!!  I've jumped in way over my head just for that little title. I've gotten pretty busted up too. O.o

Anything is possible. But, either you have an inclination for extreme violence or you do not.  I've always loved the thrill of it.  And I didn't get this warped face by being a powder puff.  :lol:  And unless I die in the loss, I'm gonna want a rematch...unless we become friends (that happens a lot..not sure why).  But, it sounds like I will die unless he thinks he's gonna sweet talk me into filling his prepared body bag by myself.  :nuts:

No, I liked him.  Still do.  I get that everybody has different "tipping points" and I've had my share of forum back room hash outs too via PM or other.  Always worked out fine.

IMO, there is nothing wrong with keeping anybody off or booting anyone from any site that doesn't fit the mold or long term goals of ownership.  It's no big deal and shouldn't be to them either.  It's just not a place where their kind is welcome.  There are other places they can go and find their "people" to yuck it up all day.  The biggest issue are the people that don't want to find "their kind", they just wanna be trolls.  And well, they are who they are, and are for whatever reason they wanna be that way.  :dunno:  Seems a lot here appreciate those "kinds" for humor.  I get that too.  I guess I've never encountered someone that enjoys being laughed at by so many, so often.  Or, maybe they are laughing with him.  I'm not though.  :lol:

Yes.  You have TBP or HCS :lol: 

You're worse than Momo - begging the site owner to ban me because you've gotten slapped around and several members on here think you're a fool. :lol: You take this place and other forums way to seriously while I view them as a playground and keep them in perspective.  Anyone who PM's another member to throw down should be deemed more bannable.....but then again I play as the minority and don't need the security of being surrounded by like-minded clowns.  :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

I dont think ANYONE is begging to have you banned. This thread was started just to rub some sandpaper on your vagina :news:

I dont see anything wrong with personal threats especially via PM and it sounds like it was more of an invitation if anything, i would just leave peoples family out of it.

Think its hilarious STV showed up at someones house. LOL :lol2:

Edited by Wildcat

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yes.  You have TBP or HCS :lol: 

You're worse than Momo - begging the site owner to ban me because you've gotten slapped around and several members on here think you're a fool. :lol: You take this place and other forums way to seriously while I view them as a playground and keep them in perspective.  Anyone who PM's another member to throw down should be deemed more bannable.....but then again I play as the minority and don't need the security of being surrounded by like-minded clowns.  :lmao: 

What an abnormally high bunch of hypocritical bullshit, even for you.  Stop fucking whining already.  JESUS!  Do you really believe any of what you just posted?  Well...here's Momo to help me tell you something:

:lies: and :beatingdeadhorse: and :guzzle: and :lol2:and :owned:

Edited by Zambroski

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What an abnormally high bunch of hypocritical bullshit, even for you.  Stop fucking whining already.  JESUS!  Do you really believe any of what you just posted?  Well...here's Momo to help me tell you something:

:lies: and :beatingdeadhorse: and :guzzle: and :lol2:and :owned:

:bc: You're a combination of Momo and Mach Z :lol: 

You're whining about me in this thread - just like the thin skinned internet troll Momo does :lol: and you're threats and woodpiles are just like Mach Z :lmao: You're a doozy :snack:but you're nothing special like you think you are and that's what makes you a first class buffoon :bc: 

Edited by SnowRider

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I'm making a simple point that I've done nothing more or less to get banned than several other members on here.  It's your prerogative to ban who you want.  It's a forum on the Internet.  Nothing more.  Nothing less. 

As I've pointed out, most of the animosity on the forum is centered around you. You've even go so far as to admit that you are just here to troll and stir the pot. I've nicely asked you to try taking it down a notch or two. You said that you could 'roll either way'.