Check your account email address ×

Bill Clinton Is Officially A Pedo

• Platinum Contributing Member
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Rod said:

Bill Clinton is widely known as a sexual predator and MC acts like it’s impossible that he’s a predator 

I wonder if he grabbed any of them by the pussy?

Edited by Steve753

The more than three dozen documents naming Epstein's associates were compiled as part of a 2015 civil lawsuit filed by Virginia Giuffre, who claimed she was one of Epstein's underaged victims.

One of the more notable names, former President Clinton, is mentioned frequently in the documents.

They say that Clinton allegedly took a trip to Thailand with Epstein and include allegations from one witness who testified Epstein told her "Clinton likes them young, referring to girls."

I prefer a trial and conviction before I put %100 faith in accusations.

I feel the same about the O'range Devil.

He isn't even a "not guilty" man yet.

Somma you twat waffles are way to quick to grab the noose and saddle up.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Well, it's been a big disappointment to many.

seething.jpg

Does TrumpArea.com have any memes with these quotes?

During a Feb. 27, 2013, interview on The Wendy Williams Show, Trump was asked what he and his daughter both consider their favorite things. Trump answered, “I was going to say sex, but I can relate to [golf and real estate].”

During a March 6, 2006 episode of The View, Donald Trump made a casual remark that really made my skin crawl. When a host asks how Donald Trump would feel about his daughter posing for Playboy, he says that “Ivanka posing for Playboy would be really disappointing… not really. But it would depend on what was inside the magazine … I don’t think Ivanka would [do a nude shoot] inside the magazine. Although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said that if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Does TrumpArea.com have any memes with these quotes?

During a Feb. 27, 2013, interview on The Wendy Williams Show, Trump was asked what he and his daughter both consider their favorite things. Trump answered, “I was going to say sex, but I can relate to [golf and real estate].”

During a March 6, 2006 episode of The View, Donald Trump made a casual remark that really made my skin crawl. When a host asks how Donald Trump would feel about his daughter posing for Playboy, he says that “Ivanka posing for Playboy would be really disappointing… not really. But it would depend on what was inside the magazine … I don’t think Ivanka would [do a nude shoot] inside the magazine. Although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said that if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

Give it a fucking rest dude.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Not a Clinton fan but honestly what's been released is far from proving Clinton is a pedo.   His history with women that is well documented never involved underage girls.   Don't get me wrong what he did with Lewinsky for a man in his power position was sick but not pedophilic by nature. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Not a Clinton fan but honestly what's been released is far from proving Clinton is a pedo.   His history with women that is well documented never involved underage girls.   Don't get me wrong what he did with Lewinsky for a man in his power position was sick but not pedophilic by nature. 

Well pedos go after children. A 16 year old girl isn’t really technically pedo anyway. It’s statutory rape or sexual interference 

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Rod said:

Well pedos go after children. A 16 year old girl isn’t really technically pedo anyway. It’s statutory rape or sexual interference 

Technically its Ephebophilia.  What connection to a 16 yo does he have?  Out of all his sexual misconduct that has been made public Lewinsky was the youngest at 22. 

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

Technically its Ephebophilia.  What connection to a 16 yo does he have?

I don’t know, I just recall something about 16 year old girls on Epstein island or something 

not saying Clinton banged one 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Rod said:

I don’t know, I just recall something about 16 year old girls on Epstein island or something 

not saying Clinton banged one 

The statement on Clinton liking young women simply could be early 20's.   All I'm saying is there has been a lot that has come out on him over the years and it never involved teens.   I believe these people consistently prey on a specific age group. 

No doubt with the amount of time he spent with Epstein and on his plane it deserves further investigation.  

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The statement on Clinton liking young women simply could be early 20's.   All I'm saying is there has been a lot that has come out on him over the years and it never involved teens.   I believe these people consistently prey on a specific age group. 

No doubt with the amount of time he spent with Epstein and on his plane it deserves further investigation.  

I'm with you ... until there's legit evidence that Clinton was banging minors, it's no different than the bullshit allegations thrown at Trump.  If he was there and hooking up with young 20-somethings, that's just a morality thing.  If he was there for minors, I hope he gets what he deserves.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

It is neat though how some say it’s no big deal that Clinton was there, but desperately want trump to have been there cause somehow then it’s a big deal lol

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I'm with you ... until there's legit evidence that Clinton was banging minors, it's no different than the bullshit allegations thrown at Trump.  If he was there and hooking up with young 20-somethings, that's just a morality thing.  If he was there for minors, I hope he gets what he deserves.

I mean it’s basically a guarantee that he was banging chicks there lol it’s bill Clinton 

no no evidence of minors yet like you said 

Honestly what has been released so far is pretty anemic in regards to anyone except maybe Prince Andrew which was well known. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1