Check your account email address ×

Bill Clinton Is Officially A Pedo

5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I'm with you ... until there's legit evidence that Clinton was banging minors, it's no different than the bullshit allegations thrown at Trump.  If he was there and hooking up with young 20-somethings, that's just a morality thing.  If he was there for minors, I hope he gets what he deserves.

Reasonable take.

Neal

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Honestly what has been released so far is pretty anemic in regards to anyone except maybe Prince Andrew which was well known. 

It was. The news that it was going to be released was more exciting than the release 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The statement on Clinton liking young women simply could be early 20's.   All I'm saying is there has been a lot that has come out on him over the years and it never involved teens.   I believe these people consistently prey on a specific age group. 

No doubt with the amount of time he spent with Epstein and on his plane it deserves further investigation.  

Exactly,  anyone who thinks that proves he's a pedo like the irght wing media are claiming should prob do the world a favor and kill themselves.  

28 minutes ago, Rod said:

I mean it’s basically a guarantee that he was banging chicks there lol it’s bill Clinton 

no no evidence of minors yet like you said 

Just look at Prince Andrew, was banging a 17 year old and he's still walking around freely.  Even paid 12 million to Virginia.

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Just look at Prince Andrew, was banging a 17 year old and he's still walking around freely.  Even paid 12 million to Virginia.

honestly banging a 17 year old is a pretty minor crime unless you are in a position of power.   fuck for centuries they were married off by that point and most 17 year olds are fucking.

41 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

It was. The news that it was going to be released was more exciting than the release 

Its not like the prosecutors and lawyers didn't already know what was in there, or there would have been other charges already filed.

It's just a bad look for anyone that associated with Epstien at this point.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

honestly banging a 17 year old is a pretty minor crime unless you are in a position of power.   fuck for centuries they were married off by that point and most 17 year olds are fucking.

Who on Epstein Island wasn't.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Great deflection.  

“Just look at Prince Andrew, was banging a 17 year old and he's still walking around freely.”

I’m sorry, what did you want him arrested for? 17 is legal in NY. 

Gross? Yeah. Arrestable? No.

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

40 year olds and 17 :suicide:

legal or not for fucks sake man. 

I'm with you, I got a 25 year old trying her ass off to get with me. She can't accept why a 50yr old has no interest..I flat out had to tell her It's creepy as hell..

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, akvanden said:

“Just look at Prince Andrew, was banging a 17 year old and he's still walking around freely.”

I’m sorry, what did you want him arrested for? 17 is legal in NY. 

Gross? Yeah. Arrestable? No.

Not if it was Trump.

Fucking idiot.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

I'm with you ... until there's legit evidence that Clinton was banging minors, it's no different than the bullshit allegations thrown at Trump.  If he was there and hooking up with young 20-somethings, that's just a morality thing.  If he was there for minors, I hope he gets what he deserves.

The thing is the cover up is just as bad as the allegations and you would really have to be a graduate of the Ray Charles school of driving not to see what wealth and fame mean in the world of Justice.  Not to mention these rich people putting themselves in a position to be blackmailed.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I'm with you, I got a 25 year old trying her ass off to get with me. She can't accept why a 50yr old has no interest..I flat out had to tell her It's creepy as hell..

Dude...just get two 25 year olds then  :lol: Don't have to do any deep conversations, just see if you have enough stamina for a night without needing a defibrillator and an oxygen tank :dunno: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Dude...just get two 25 year olds then  :lol: Don't have to do any deep conversations, just see if you have enough stamina for a night without needing a defibrillator and an oxygen tank :dunno: 

Haha, it would most definitely be the other way around :barney: :good:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Cool story bro :lol:

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

The thing is the cover up is just as bad as the allegations and you would really have to be a graduate of the Ray Charles school of driving not to see what wealth and fame mean in the world of Justice.  Not to mention these rich people putting themselves in a position to be blackmailed.

I don't disagree with you on the amount invested in the cover-up for this Epstein debacle.  But I still say that until there's a level of proof to show Clinton was after minors and living a life of pedophilia, it's no different than the 100's upon 100's of bullshit Trump allegations.  But we live in a world where allegations are enough for some people (cough, cough ... pointing at the resident TDS'ers).

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

I'm with you, I got a 375lb 25 year old trying her ass off to get with me. She can't accept why a 50yr old has no interest..I flat out had to tell her It's creepy as hell..

Hmmm....

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

I don't disagree with you on the amount invested in the cover-up for this Epstein debacle.  But I still say that until there's a level of proof to show Clinton was after minors and living a life of pedophilia, it's no different than the 100's upon 100's of bullshit Trump allegations.  But we live in a world where allegations are enough for some people (cough, cough ... pointing at the resident TDS'ers).

It's just a reasonable assumption with the amount of sexual misconduct that occurs at every level of your government. It seems to be daily news down there. Always someone getting busted for it. You guys should fix that shit.

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

It's just a reasonable assumption with the amount of sexual misconduct that occurs at every level of your government. It seems to be daily news down there. Always someone getting busted for it. You guys should fix that shit.

K

(Derp!!)

You might be the most unoriginal member here. Like a big orange ape :lol:

Imitation

Imitation is the Highest Form of Flattery.

You fuck up enough threads with your drama.  Leave this one to the topic at hand and the whole Clinton = Pedo discussion.  In other words, do what you whine about to others and stay on topic (or STFU) :news:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Bontz said:

You fuck up enough threads with your drama.  Leave this one to the topic at hand and the whole Clinton = Pedo discussion.  In other words, do what you whine about to others and stay on topic (or STFU) :news:

You government is full of pedos, you guys should fix that. It's disgusting people like that get voted into power.

Jesus look at the latest video from the Senate building. You don't see that in other countries, why is that???

Your entire country wants to see this list to see who is a "pedo" FFS. Politicians,businessmen, celebs from all over America are scared now.