Check your account email address ×

Bill Clinton Is Officially A Pedo

Some here say going to Epstein island is no big deal,  but then also act like like it’s damning that trump met the guy before 

even our news is playing damage control and Saying being on the list is no big deal 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Looks serious.

Being accused of fucking young girls by a witness on the island is more serious than anything your stupid faggot boomer cunt has bled about in the last 20 years. 

• Like 2

Just now, f7ben said:

Being accused of fucking young girls by a witness on the island is more serious than anything your stupid faggot boomer cunt has bled about in the last 20 years. 

I could accuse you but that would be an accusation and not the truth you toothless Gumby.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I could accuse you but that would be an accusation and not the truth you toothless Gumby.

You are so fucking stupid it’s impossible to consider you’re a real person. Just dumb as fuck 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Then just indict him! 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

MC’s stupid ass in here running blocker for his heroic team….of groomers and pedophiles….errr, predators?  Falafels?

This place is confusing.  

On one hand he says who cares then on the other had acts like it’s a big deal if trump was implicated lol

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Rod said:

On one hand he says who cares then on the other had acts like it’s a big deal if trump was implicated lol

A solid hold on the second dumbest member here.  That never changed.

Just now, Zambroski said:

A solid hold on the second dumbest member here.  That never changed.

So tough to actually rank them!!!! I mean on almost any forum on the web you’d easily be the dumbest poster but here you probably don’t even scratch the top 5!!!!

• Haha 5

14 minutes ago, Rod said:

Bill Clinton is widely known as a sexual predator and MC acts like it’s impossible that he’s a predator 

It wasn't that long ago they were reporting on his Presidential Library, referring to it as the new Playboy Mansion. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So tough to actually rank them!!!! I mean on almost any forum on the web you’d easily be the dumbest poster but here you probably don’t even scratch the top 5!!!!

Not a chance I’d crack the top 5.  I’m outclassed in that category by so many others here.  You’d grab #6 handily.  I may crack the top 10 or so.

Pretty undisputed tho:

1.) Tools

2.) MC

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not a chance I’d crack the top 5.  I’m outclassed in that category by so many others here.  You’d grab #6 handily.  I may crack the top 10 or so.

Pretty undisputed tho:

1.) Tools

2.) MC

I used to respect you, but without Jimmy, ZR6000RR, listed as number one there's no hope.

Edited by airflite1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Pretty undisputed tho:

1.) Tools

2.) MC

No , Racer and then maybe MC and then Tools and then Awful and then U !!!

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Hyatt guy, Oprah, this is just the beginning.

Wasn’t Oprah pretty tight with Harvey Weinstein too