Check your account email address ×

Only way to save Bud Light.

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

No, you confirmed even you believe that the average Trump voter is stupid

No, but good try on the projection.

I just explained how Bud Light could get their market share back.

16 hours ago, ICG said:

It's not dead.... It just needs reinventing itself....

Bring back the trans / gay / & lesbian commercials & cater 100% to them.....  

The products image is degraded to an embarrassing level for a mass market....

Good point.

• 1 month later...
  • Gold Member
7 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

Ya working out great for them 😂 knocked off the #1 spot as best selling beer in usa. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/bud-light-backlash-anheuser-busch-us-ceo-we-hear-you-2023-6?amp

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

Was at Sams Club last week.  24 pack of Bud Lite was $18 with a $15 rebate and no one was buying them.  Lots of Leinenkuegels going out the door.

I,m amazed that there are so many people that cann,t think for themselves, and make their own decisions, on items they want to purchase, or not. Way to many followers, and not enough leaders with balls to make their own smart decisions, and live by them. Very interesting how social media these days can make or break a product. Way to many people wanting to jump on a bandwagon of some sort, just because they can.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

The end

Has Costco dropped Bud Light?

Due to the collaboration with the trans influencer, Bud Light's sales came down significantly, as calls for boycott grew stronger. MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT: Costco will NOT be restocking their shelves with Bud Light

32 minutes ago, toslow said:

The end

Has Costco dropped Bud Light?

Due to the collaboration with the trans influencer, Bud Light's sales came down significantly, as calls for boycott grew stronger. MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT: Costco will NOT be restocking their shelves with Bud Light

They had stacks of Bud couple weeks ago.  Same price as every other domestic beer.  Not that it isn’t happening, but I have not seen stores giving it away like I keep hearing. 

14 minutes ago, Cold War said:

They had stacks of Bud couple weeks ago.  Same price as every other domestic beer.  Not that it isn’t happening, but I have not seen stores giving it away like I keep hearing. 

Doesn't matter, nobody's buying the shit anymore.

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Doesn't matter, nobody's buying the shit anymore.

A guy was drinking Bud at a grad party I was at Saturday.  Everyone there was giving him shit.  :lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

A guy was drinking Bud at a grad party I was at Saturday.  Everyone there was giving him shit.  :lol:

should have grab him by the pussy

• Haha 1

On 5/11/2023 at 6:34 PM, HSR said:

He should be public executed after All Summer Long and stealing parts from Lynyrd Skynrd and Warren Zevon. Just fucking terrible.

%100

We need an international crimes against harmony court.

On 5/11/2023 at 5:34 PM, HSR said:

He should be public executed after All Summer Long and stealing parts from Lynyrd Skynrd and Warren Zevon. Just fucking terrible.

Literally the worst trash ever 

Rhyming the word “things” with the the word “things” was such a stroke of brilliance though!

i still want to punch a baby when I hear that song 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Stealing.  :lmao: Skynyrd seems good with it.  Probably made as much off it as the original in renewed or new plays of the old song. 

Edited by Highmark