Check your account email address ×

2024 Sleds... what's coming

1 hour ago, krom said:

Yeah, because its unheard of, for rebates to have fine print....

Read the fucking price sheet I posted, and point out the logistics fee.

Jeebus H Christ.  It's not a fucking rebate, it's a dealer discount.

Cut and paste right off the website....  I'll even bold the important word for you.

All accessories ordered will ship separately from the sled and will deliver directly to your dealer.

*Plus destination charge and set-up. Logistics surcharge of $700 will apply.

14 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Cut and paste right off the website....  I'll even bold the important word for you.

All accessories ordered will ship separately from the sled and will deliver directly to your dealer.

Anger management might save your life. I ordered. Logistics is shipping. Fuck you are an asshole!

1 hour ago, stinkipinki said:

If you want to be a butthurt baby and ignore reality, sure, but outside of one engine Gen 1 CTEC 800, Arctic Cat has probably has the most reliable power plants across the board for about 20 years running. Polaris and Doo have had countless failures, from powerteks, liberty's and others.
Their CTEC 600 is solid and the revamped 2024 is even better. 
I think the revamped 600 doing so well will go a long way to help buyers feel confident in thier new turbo 860.

Suzuki is not Cat.  All 600's have been reliable for nearly ever.  The 800ctec has been a joke and the laughing stock of the snowmobile world.  

I really don't think any real person has called the ctec800 a joke.  When I've read independent reviews they've all said positive things for the engine.  I liked mine

• Like 2

Just now, mnstang said:

I really don't think any real person has called the ctec800 a joke.  When I've read independent reviews they've all said positive things for the engine.  I liked mine

Deep has no real clue in life. He just goes by what other Polaris riders say, without any facts to back it up. The 800 you have is so close to the mighty 850 Pool, that they are a little embarrassed. 

8 hours ago, krom said:

The steering system was first used in the race sleds, uses very few moving parts, and is progressive, slower turn and more mechanical advantage near center, the further you turn, the quicker the skis move, and there is less mechanical advantage.

belt tension is done with an eccentric bearing housing (ever see trx 250r chain adjuster setup?) no idler pulley.1567018543_catsteering.thumb.jpg.5ab4b1098f3f423c48a9ca9ceb753c81.jpg

1710899264_catbeltdrive.thumb.jpg.4d6bb83dd9643d9ef45ee6695d901ab7.jpg

Here comes the bullshit again..

650 and 850 guys are having a absolute ton of plug fouling issues. 17 sets a season type problems. every poo group is full of complaints and pictures.

I can put you in contact with someone if you don't believe me

That belt tension adjustment is fricking genius! Honestly, it totally is. I had the same system on my ‘87 Honda 250X. I’ve always thought the Polaris no tensioner belt system was flawed. Very cool how Cat came up with such a simple way to tension the belt!

2 hours ago, stinkipinki said:

Alot. They sold out.

LOLOL- No one walked in to a dealership and said, "I gotta have me a sled with progressive steering"....

Additionally- Most riders are technically illiterate now days- they don't understand the concept of the chain case, much less know of the benefits of belt drive (or even care if it's an option for them....)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ziemann said:

LOLOL- No one walked in to a dealership and said, "I gotta have me a sled with progressive steering"....

Additionally- Most riders are technically illiterate now days- they don't understand the concept of the chain case, much less know of the benefits of belt drive (or even care if it's an option for them....)

I was talking to a couple ski Doo hard ons I know today and they asked if I was going to old forge for the Catalyst demos. I told them I’m racing this weekend and probably won’t make them, plus I ordered mine already so what difference does it make, but I would like to try one of the 129s with the uncoupled skid. They both looked at me with dumb looks and one says “yea I don’t know what that means.” The scary part is these are the types of snowmobilers that generally are the most brand loyal blow hards.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, mnstang said:

I bought my 600's because of the issues that people were having with the Cat 800's- especially from 2018-2020. You can't tell me that this is a surprise to you......

20180120_174046_1516573447028.jpg

9 hours ago, Bontz said:

Not to get into a pissing match, but whatever this sparkplug problem is ... it's hit or miss for whatever reason.  I can tell you with our group of guys, which consists of at least 7 new Polaris sleds each year (or every other year at the latest) - not one of us have had fouling issues.  I don't know if it's because some people are morons and try to run their sleds before they come up to temp, or if there's really something wrong with a particular batch of sleds - but this group of 7 has had a LOT of new Polaris models for well over a decade and nobody has had to deal with fouling issues (knock on wood as we're all moving on to new sleds for next season).

I tend to agree that it is spotty. I haven't seen or personally met anyone with the plug fouling issue. I changed my plugs once in 3600 miles on my '22 VR-1, and that was at the beginning of this season because it's part of my preseason maintenance....

You tend to see more of those things on HCS because that web site has such a large Polaris owner presence....

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

I was talking to a couple ski Doo hard ons I know today and they asked if I was going to old forge for the Catalyst demos. I told them I’m racing this weekend and probably won’t make them, plus I ordered mine already so what difference does it make, but I would like to try one of the 129s with the uncoupled skid. They both looked at me with dumb looks and one says “yea I don’t know what that means.” The scary part is these are the types of snowmobilers that generally are the most brand loyal blow hards.

Agreed 100% @Palu49 ,Thus my point. Progressive steering and belt drive are not even on the radar screen of most riders. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Ziemann said:

Agreed 100% @Palu49 ,Thus my point. Progressive steering and belt drive are not even on the radar screen of most riders. 

I think most riders are concerned about having the latest, greatest, high dollar sled at the trailside stop then they are anything else.  

• Like 3

9 hours ago, jdsky said:

I called them.  Just like anything read the fuckin' fine print.  Also, you forgot the part where you said it was a $2000 rebate which is completely different from UP to $2K off.  I said there were no fucking factory rebates and you just kept on a arguing. 

Just like when you stated Cat was not charging any fucking logistics fee.  It was right there on their website.

Krom is a moron

• Like 2

10 hours ago, stinkipinki said:

If you want to be a butthurt baby and ignore reality, sure, but outside of one engine Gen 1 CTEC 800, Arctic Cat has probably has the most reliable power plants across the board for about 20 years running. Polaris and Doo have had countless failures, from powerteks, liberty's and others.
Their CTEC 600 is solid and the revamped 2024 is even better. 
I think the revamped 600 doing so well will go a long way to help buyers feel confident in thier new turbo 860.

I know of a new Ctech 600 with an 'issue' that needs a teardown along with a few other members here. 

Both Polaris and Doo's 600's are reliable and make about the same power.  If anyone thinks the new Cat 600 is going to make Polaris 650 power they've been sniffing glue.

7 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Deep has no real clue in life. He just goes by what other Polaris riders say, without any facts to back it up. The 800 you have is so close to the mighty 850 Pool, that they are a little embarrassed. 

One of his turds has a higher IQ than you.

7 hours ago, Ziemann said:

I bought my 600's because of the issues that people were having with the Cat 800's- especially from 2018-2020. You can't tell me that this is a surprise to you......

20180120_174046_1516573447028.jpg

I wouldn't buy a Ctech 8000 for any reason.  They perform well for an 800 but I don't trust them, which is far more important to me.

6 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

I think most riders are concerned about having the latest, greatest, high dollar sled at the trailside stop then they are anything else.  

Agree, but a fleet of old ass draggers at a pit stop draws a bigger crowd and more attention... which must really crush some egos.  :lol:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Both Polaris and Doo's 600's are reliable and make about the same power.  If anyone thinks the new Cat 600 is going to make Polaris 650 power they've been sniffing glue.

That’s right because we all know it’s gonna make F7 power!!

:lolz:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Anger management might save your life. I ordered. Logistics is shipping. Fuck you are an asshole!

Go back to jerking off to your order confirmation shit for brains.

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Go back to jerking off to your order confirmation shit for brains.

Fuck you are one little whiny ass Bitch! You must have been dropped on your head constantly as a child.

Gym is logging in from work.  Gym's Commodore 64 isn't back from the repair shop.  Gym hopes the Norman County taxpayers will mind.  Gym was finally able to view the 2024 Polaris lineup this morning.  Gym was not impressed as Gym anticipated a 9R powered XCR.  Gym called his dealer and ordered the new Series 9 325 track for his 2023 9R.  Gym was informed that the Series 9 on his 9R will allow him to higher wheelies and spray roost even further.  Gym's brother is going to be angry when Gym doesn't sell him his 2023 9R for what he paid for it.  Gym will take his 9R to his dealer to have the new Series 9 track installed.  Gym knows little to nothing about actually working on snowmobiles. 

Gym has to get back to work now because Susie just brought in a box of donuts for a staff meeting and Gym hates missing out on free donuts.

13 minutes ago, Gym Ramstud said:

Gym is logging in from work.  Gym's Commodore 64 isn't back from the repair shop.  Gym hopes the Norman County taxpayers will mind.  Gym was finally able to view the 2024 Polaris lineup this morning.  Gym was not impressed as Gym anticipated a 9R powered XCR.  Gym called his dealer and ordered the new Series 9 325 track for his 2023 9R.  Gym was informed that the Series 9 on his 9R will allow him to higher wheelies and spray roost even further.  Gym's brother is going to be angry when Gym doesn't sell him his 2023 9R for what he paid for it.  Gym will take his 9R to his dealer to have the new Series 9 track installed.  Gym knows little to nothing about actually working on snowmobiles. 

Gym has to get back to work now because Susie just brought in a box of donuts for a staff meeting and Gym hates missing out on free donuts.

One thing that should be said about Norman County:  It's not Fertile.  But, maybe that's because it doesn't have a Climax.

13 hours ago, jdsky said:

I just ordered and the $700 is there.  You can go onto a catalyst FB site and others show their invoice with it. 

Just restating the obvious-

Regardless of what Jim says, Yamaha's release is 4 days away, and they don't seem to be promoting it hardly at all. I logged on to the Yamaha Snowmobile web site. On the Home page, there is NOTHING promoting the release date for their '24's. It just promotes the '23's. And when you scroll down, the accessory catalog is from '22. I don't get the impression that Yamaha is all that excited, or invested in the sled market.....

332762902_2252196604960571_1146701568989287778_n.jpg

5 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I know of a new Ctech 600 with an 'issue' that needs a teardown along with a few other members here. 

One of his turds has a higher IQ than you.

I wouldn't buy a Ctech 8000 for any reason.  They perform well for an 800 but I don't trust them, which is far more important to me.

Agree, but a fleet of old ass draggers at a pit stop draws a bigger crowd and more attention... which must really crush some egos.  :lol:

Probably polar bears and albino rhinos down by the river 

7 minutes ago, Ziemann said:

Just restating the obvious-

Regardless of what Jim says, Yamaha's release is 4 days away, and they don't seem to be promoting it hardly at all. I logged on to the Yamaha Snowmobile web site. On the Home page, there is NOTHING promoting the release date for their '24's. It just promotes the '23's. And when you scroll down, the accessory catalog is from '22. I don't get the impression that Yamaha is all that excited, or invested in the sled market.....

332762902_2252196604960571_1146701568989287778_n.jpg

That’s every year with Yamaha.