2024 Sleds... what's coming

10 minutes ago, stinkipinki said:

In space, where there's enough room to run them and gravity takes them from 660lbs to 590lbs! 

I just think it's weird... like are all these TCat/SRX, MachZ, VR1 turbo owners are out just hunting people down on their 2S big bores all the time and passing them like they're standing still... It's comical if you actually think about it. 

Ego...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I just think it's weird... like are all these TCat/SRX, MachZ, VR1 turbo owners are out just hunting people down on their 2S big bores all the time and passing them like they're standing still... It's comical if you actually think about it. 

Ego...

Sidewinder snipers.

Jaret needs a job, we should at least be driving traffic to Yamaha's snowmobile web site.

Does Yamaha make their own PWC's? 

I didn't realize they were superchaged.  How fast can a supercharged GP1800 go?

5 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

Jaret needs a job, we should at least be driving traffic to Yamaha's snowmobile web site.

Does Yamaha make their own PWC's? 

I didn't realize they were superchaged.  How fast can a supercharged GP1800 go?

I have one. And a GP1300R, and a  Waveraider 1100. My old mans Ultra 150 sneaks by the 1300R.

Edited by stinkipinki

And, I don't want to be harsh, but I watched Jaret's blog teasing the 2024 lineup and he said the delays in delivery are not what he wanted or not what Yamaha wanted.

That is incorrect framing.  The correct frame is "Not Acceptable".  For any customer still waiting for a spring order sled from any manufacturer, the correct response from said manufacturer is, this is not acceptable. 

Any attempt to make an excuse or avoid responsibility - like Jaret did - is likewise "Not Acceptable".  Sorry, Jaret, don't take it personally.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, p51mstg said:

Will they do 80?

It has nothing to do with power and more to do with limitation, but unlocked I believe low to mids 80's.
You fall of a Jetski at 70MPH, you can knock yourself the fuck out or, knock the wind out of your chest.
I've did it.

Same with sleds.
My 998 Attak 136 did 110ish GPS and let me tell you, your fucking crusin baby.
100-120MPH is all sleds need to go, and even thats up there.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, stinkipinki said:

It has nothing to do with power and more to do with limitation, but unlocked I believe low to mids 80's.
You fall of a Jetski at 70MPH, you can knock yourself the fuck out or, knock the wind out of your chest.
I've did it.

Same with sleds.

Are you ok? You just don't sound right.

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'm trying to lure him at least back into the HCS GF shit show, but the mediator role can't last forever.  :roflcrying:

Screenshot_20230310-171254.png

Holy shit- that is hilarious. I completely forgot about that photo! YES, that is my hand. LOL. We were on the track and he was apparently trying to take some "serious" racing pictures.....  LOL. 

• Haha 1

@Crnr2Crnr Chatted with @Zambroski this afternoon. Scotty almost makes it sound like he's still trying to put that abomination race sled together. Heck, I'm not even sure if he's ridden very much. Sounds like he is lurking at another "inferior" site....

Edited by Ziemann

3 minutes ago, Ziemann said:

@Crnr2Crnr Chatted with @Zambroski this afternoon. Scotty almost makes it sound like he's still trying to put that abomination race sled together. Heck, I'm not even sure if he's ridden very much. Sounds like he is lurking at another "inferior" site....

ask him about tinkerbell, his new aluminum fairy... :roflcrying:

tinker-bell-fairy-dust.gif

12 hours ago, stinkipinki said:

I've did it.

Same with sleds.

This explains a lot