Check your account email address ×

2024 Arctic Cat Catalyst 'Chassis' details?

56 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

actual racers would likely get the first reflashes or ecu updates, if there are any... I'd assume.

I’ve been going back and forth with Kloety all week ordering stuff and trying to get the info packet from the catalyst race school and he hasn’t mentioned a flash.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Not sure. I assumed they would have a better program for the people racing them. I know the old one was so hot it made the crank pins so scared they came out of the engine 

shuddup about the fucking covid engine and the Somali prince that assembled it already... :sad:

:lolz:

12 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

I’ve been going back and forth with Kloety all week ordering stuff and trying to get the info packet from the catalyst race school and he hasn’t mentioned a flash.

yes, all consumer sleds get the same EPA tune... it'd be actual racers and the non consumer ran on the ragged edge sleds that might get an update... if necessary.  would imagine it would only apply to specific vins... if it even happened in the first place.  

not saying that there will be... ;)

more importantly... anyone who has their sleds measure and compare shocks and shock lengths are the same from the Procross to the Catalyst?  

if so, it'd be nice to know if you could get an nonRXC and swap out shocks from the older models. 

@krom @Palu49 @racinfarmer

???

I think all race program sleds shipped exactly as the consumer RXCs did. All RXCs have had the race program flash and pipe until this year whether they were through the race department or dealer. I think Gunnar mentioned in one of the videos he tried to bolt his 7000 shocks on the catalyst but they didn’t work.

On 12/22/2023 at 11:05 AM, krom said:

Speaking of ultra fucking stupid, post abortion means after abortion.

Post abortion is what your mother should be, but unfortunately for the world she fucked up and we're stuck with your short, fat, stupid ass.

Sure. Helmet wearing, short bus riding stupid fucking custodian from NY. Regardless, Merry Christmas. 

On 12/22/2023 at 12:10 AM, Palu49 said:

Yes it’s his, no it wasn’t his RXC since his limited was together first. His RXC in the pic they put up today though. Thing made real good power with a pipe, their tuner even called it F7-esque when I saw him today.

Yes, my Blue ZR was the major pig on the spit. But they did have one of the prototypes for a bit before mine came in and went up...... Both of mine are there now .....and something different may be coming with the R-XC if we get some things worked out

On 12/22/2023 at 12:42 AM, Not greg b said:

He said he was going to send me the results but I think he has my old phone number. I will have to message him. If that is not rxc I am not surprised by those numbers and they would be right for a 600 out of break in 

I did get your new number .... 

On 12/22/2023 at 6:05 AM, Crnr2Crnr said:

probably... anyone recall the last Cat 600 they dyno'd?  

hopefully he'll post here in the cat section about it, but after the last time I doubt he will.  because some people don't know when to stfu. 

come back @taperk600... 

After the previous BS , etc. Not against sharing the info but also in no hurry to either.......

On 12/22/2023 at 7:53 AM, Crnr2Crnr said:

same as the past... pipe, bullseyes, etc.?  haven't bothered to look yet.  one would think Cat would have already had the perfect pipe out of the box after this long. 

Air box on these is interesting. Choked off where the hood meets the air box / intake.... that might be the area it chokes off.......

On 12/22/2023 at 8:05 AM, krom said:

stock pipe.

And it is a strange pipe ...............

On 12/22/2023 at 9:30 AM, Palu49 said:

I don’t think the RXCs have different mapping this year but I could be wrong, they have the same muffler this year as the civilian units 

Based on checking the mapping....both of mine have the same. And interestingly enough, the prototype programming was very close also....with a touch more timing up top. I would have guessed the prototypes would have had a hot program in them for the demo use they got....to get people over excited about them... and then to be let down by the production programming. Wouldn't be the first time we've seen that happen......

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, taperk600 said:

Yes, my Blue ZR was the major pig on the spit. But they did have one of the prototypes for a bit before mine came in and went up...... Both of mine are there now .....and something different may be coming with the R-XC if we get some things worked out

After the previous BS , etc. Not against sharing the info but also in no hurry to either.......

Air box on these is interesting. Choked off where the hood meets the air box / intake.... that might be the area it chokes off.......

Based on checking the mapping....both of mine have the same. And interestingly enough, the prototype programming was very close also....with a touch more timing up top. I would have guessed the prototypes would have had a hot program in them for the demo use they got....to get people over excited about them... and then to be let down by the production programming. Wouldn't be the first time we've seen that happen......

good to see you here Tom... and as always look forward to hearing about your build(s) as always.  

Merry Christmas!

PS... have you been to Eleuthera diving?  we just returned from there... neat island, wonderful people, great vibe. 

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

good to see you here Tom... and as always look forward to hearing about your build(s) as always.  

Merry Christmas!

PS... have you been to Eleuthera diving?  we just returned from there... neat island, wonderful people, great vibe. 

Always around..... just post less and less....

No, I have never heard of that island, but will look into it. Thanks !

And Merry Christmas to you and yours also !!

16 minutes ago, taperk600 said:

Always around..... just post less and less....

No, I have never heard of that island, but will look into it. Thanks !

And Merry Christmas to you and yours also !!

I hear ya... ;)

Anything you want to know about it, where to stay, rent a car, eat, etc. just hit me up here via pm or on the book.  It's pretty damn special, not touristy... relaxed and full of wonderful people.  The food was incredible.  The homeowners we rented from are divers, and their home was very special.  

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, taperk600 said:

Ok good deal. Wasn’t sure if I had sent it to you or not. I am picking mine up next week sometime if everything goes right. As soon as it snows I will take a week off work and go rack a ton of miles on it real fast. 

On 12/20/2023 at 6:20 PM, ZR6000RR said:

Fuck you internet JESUS. You are the stupidest person from New York, or any other place on earth. You used the I know you are BULLSHIT,  and I stuffed it right up your ass!

Gym has never heard of this internet Jesus before.  Gym doesn't appreciate you using Jesus's name in vain.  Gym believes that poor man has suffered enough.  Gym has seen @Jesus post on here.  Gym has a lot of respect for that guy.  

• Haha 1

65e4r9814.thumb.jpg.07ced978e81807d97555c11f3333a5c8.jpg

Got it home, mine has the dreaded tires tangled into the recoil , looking at it - looks like the recoil guide is installed on the wrong side of the frame spar. Didn't bother to mess with it at this point just wanted to get everything stripped off it so its ready when parts come in and I am 100% again.

• Like 6

9 hours ago, fortune46x said:

65e4r9814.thumb.jpg.07ced978e81807d97555c11f3333a5c8.jpg

Got it home, mine has the dreaded tires tangled into the recoil , looking at it - looks like the recoil guide is installed on the wrong side of the frame spar. Didn't bother to mess with it at this point just wanted to get everything stripped off it so its ready when parts come in and I am 100% again.

has a proper wrap been decided upon? 

are you consulting outside of your text group? 

Crocs and Capri Sun logos... fully necessary

the world patiently awaits :roflcrying:

• Haha 1

who's going to be the first one kicked out of the Facebook Catalyst group?  

I gave it a whirl, will check back in the morning to see if I survived. 

@p51mstg @jonlafon1 @Not greg b @krom @mnstang @fortune46x 

I miss anyone else? 

Holy fuck are there some dumbbells on there ... :roflcrying:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I miss anyone else? 

I would guess you. I am not a Facebook twat, but you seem to be. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I miss anyone else? 

I am almost did when I told them flipping a 600 mountain sled says nothing about its performance and it isn’t owning any turbo sled up high. Then they went mental. I had another a few others they got fired up about lol

5 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

I am almost did when I told them flipping a 600 mountain sled says nothing about its performance and it isn’t owning any turbo sled up high. Then they went mental. I had another a few others they got fired up about lol

Well given your history,  they probably feel bad for you.

39 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I miss anyone else? 

My facebook feed was just all 3 day old posts with new comments from you so idk if you’ll make it through the night on there 😂

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

I would guess you. I am not a Facebook twat, but you seem to be. 

You should join.  Use a different login than jzzramzzzz@yahoo.com though so they don't know it's you.

Edited by Deephaven
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I miss anyone else? 

I'll be there a while fanning the flames

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I miss anyone else? 

I’ve been tempted, but have managed to behave, so far….  😂