Check your account email address ×

2024 Arctic Cat Catalyst 'Chassis' details?

22 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Better than yours. What? You all have intellect of a 10 year old with Downs? Seems to be. 

There is literally no lower intellect, or more childish reply than you using "I know you are but what am I" and you use it all the time because you are too stupid to come up with anything else.

You are by far the the stupidest person on here, you make AK look like a genius even after he's been on a week long washer fluid/generic robotussin bender.

Edited by krom
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

386780736_290272137102938_8158727643132667417_n.thumb.jpg.cf0d8d4548bfede89672bce1e9e19b6c.jpg

So how's your promotion going Jimmy?

The last year I swapped at Haydays, I jacked a yellow vest from our safety cabinet at work that had "Incident Commander" on the back of it.  Hosted a trailer party and wore that pretty much the entire weekend.

What a shitshow.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, krom said:

There is literally no lower intellect, or more childish reply than you using "I know you are but what am" and you use it all the time because you are too stupid to come up with anything else.

You are by far the the stupidest person on here, you make AK look like a genius even after he's been on a week long washer fluid/generic robotussin bender.

Fuck you internet JESUS. You are the stupidest person from New York, or any other place on earth. You used the I know you are BULLSHIT,  and I stuffed it right up your ass!

14 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Fuck you internet JESUS. You are the stupidest person from New York, or any other place on earth. You used the I know you are BULLSHIT,  and I stuffed it right up your ass!

I'm the most stupidest-est with a 4 year engineering degree from a private institution, and you are a genius who couldn't do any better than a 2 years of attendance tests and the local community college /votech/ livestock insemination center, and had to have your parents beg a relative to get you your current job.  Your boss being a relative is only ok if its the family business.... :mc:

Edited by krom
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, krom said:

I'm the most stupidest-est with a 4 year engineering degree from a private institution, and you are a genius who couldn't do any better than a 2 years of attendance tests and the local community college /votech/ livestock insemination center, and had to have your parents beg a relative to get you your current job.  Your boss being a relative is only ok if its the family business.... :mc:

Yet your degree led you to what? My boss is an Engineer. Not sure where the fam bullshit comes from. Made up? My parents are both gone.  You really are stupid. Anyone bragging about a 4 year degree that was never used is all I needed. What a waste of human flesh you are.

8 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Yet your degree led you to what? My boss is an Engineer. Not sure where the fam bullshit comes from. Made up? My parents are both gone.  You really are stupid. Anyone bragging about a 4 year degree that was never used is all I needed. What a waste of human flesh you are.

You expect anyone to believe that Norman County Highway Department Superintendent of County Infrastructure, Bob Ramstad, has nothing to do with you working there.....

My degree has done its job, it led to me making more than you, despite working fewer years than you have

Edited by krom

1 minute ago, krom said:

Your boss Bob has the same last name as you...

My degree has done its job, it led to me making more than you, and I'm still quite a bit younger than you.

That is not my boss. Not even related. I know. Hard to understand being from where you live. We have no Gnish, or Krom here. Bragging about wage, only leads to you remarrying into money. Probably waiting for Joe to forgive your loans. 

11 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

That is not my boss. Not even related. I know. Hard to understand being from where you live. We have no Gnish, or Krom here. Bragging about wage, only leads to you remarrying into money. Probably waiting for Joe to forgive your loans. 

I paid my own way, and loans have been paid in full for a long, long time now, and I bring up wages, because you try to brag about how important you think you are, and how much you make, including shit talking other members because you think you make more than them.

I think its great that somone you call a janitor with a wasted degree makes more than you ever will.

Edited by krom

Just now, krom said:

loans have been paid in full for a long, long time now, and I bring up wages, because you try to brag about how important you think you are, and how much you make, including shit talking other members because you make more than them.

I think its great that somone you call a janitor with a wasted degree makes more than you ever will.

Sure you do. Have a fun life, living in Lucy, I mean lies.

3 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Sure you do. Have a fun life, living in Lucy, I mean lies.

You sure know a lot about lies, since it all you do.  Hell you've told at least 5 lies about what you do for a living.

yamaha isn't going anywhere

my rr will be here in january

ac is building catalysts in feb of 23

roger chose to retire

Brian Dick left on purpose

and on,

and on

and on

Edited by krom

3 minutes ago, krom said:

You sure know a lot about lies, since it all you do.  Hell you've told at least 5 lies about what you do for a living.

yamaha isn't going anywhere

my rr will be here in january

ac is building catalysts in feb of 23

roger chose to retire

Brian Dick left on purpose

and on,

and on

and on

You are a very special kind of FUCKING STUPID. So far gone that you have no clue. Dementia? To much Lucy, from Charlie Brown? Dont matter. You are useless to me. 

1 hour ago, krom said:

...and the local...livestock insemination center, and had to have your parents beg a relative to get you your current job. 

:roflcrying:

43 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

You are a very special kind of FUCKING STUPID. So far gone that you have no clue. Dementia? To much Lucy, from Charlie Brown? Dont matter. You are useless to me. 

Well, considering you are useless to everyone including Norman County I am not sure that carries any weight.

17 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

:roflcrying:

Well, considering you are useless to everyone including Norman County I am not sure that carries any weight.

Hey now, he'll steal a 5 gallon pail of class 5 gravel for friends..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

lets not forget that jimwit said the catalyst sold out in minutes, and you wouldn't be able to get one...

especially  the ultra limited RXC

image.thumb.png.25c725597875004b8e172c29e10ee7d4.png

This guy got sick of all the BS and told textron to pound sand, is done selling AC. (the only brand he carries)  He had a big territory, too

image.png.8d59719ff6fb7859d58d8be90a46ab16.png

Edited by krom

28 minutes ago, krom said:

lets not forget that jimwit said the catalyst sold out in minutes, and you wouldn't be able to get one...

especially  the ultra limited RXC

image.thumb.png.25c725597875004b8e172c29e10ee7d4.png

This guy got sick of all the BS and told textron to pound sand, is done selling AC. (the only brand he carries)  He had a big territory, too

image.png.8d59719ff6fb7859d58d8be90a46ab16.png

Still trying. Keep it going. More you post, the worse you look.