Check your account email address ×

2024 Arctic Cat Catalyst 'Chassis' details?

3 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Is that what you tell yourself to make you feel better for banging his daughter? Aka your cousin.

Fuck, you are not just super Gay, but ultra fucking stupid. May the gods do us all a favor and post abortion your sorry ass today.

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

Fuck, you are not just super Gay, but ultra fucking stupid. May the gods do us all a favor and post abortion your sorry ass today.

Calling someone stupid and then posting this?

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

May the gods do us all a favor and post abortion your sorry ass today.

...post abortion your sorry ass today?

WTF?  We know you are dumb as shit, but nothing about that is even close to cohesive.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

Have they dyno'ed a 600 Cross Country or XRS Comp Package to compare?  

Don't really pay attention to that stuff.

I am assuming it is rxc knowing whose sled was used. Now can someone go look at the sticker on the back of the sled and see how close it is to that power. 

3 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

I am assuming it is rxc knowing whose sled was used. Now can someone go look at the sticker on the back of the sled and see how close it is to that power. 

Did they get their 98 heat cycles in and 500 break in miles at a slow pace?

• Haha 3

47 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Yes it’s his, no it wasn’t his RXC since his limited was together first. His RXC in the pic they put up today though. Thing made real good power with a pipe, their tuner even called it F7-esque when I saw him today.

49 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

I think the 600R generally makes around 126-127 but I don’t remember who’s dynos those numbers came from. No clue on the polaris but those things are fast

29 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

Yes it’s his, no it wasn’t his RXC since his limited was together first. His RXC in the pic they put up today though. Thing made real good power with a pipe, their tuner even called it F7-esque when I saw him today.

He said he was going to send me the results but I think he has my old phone number. I will have to message him. If that is not rxc I am not surprised by those numbers and they would be right for a 600 out of break in 

6 hours ago, Not greg b said:

D and d dynoed this power house at 123hp. 800 killa 

probably... anyone recall the last Cat 600 they dyno'd?  

5 hours ago, Palu49 said:

hopefully he'll post here in the cat section about it, but after the last time I doubt he will.  because some people don't know when to stfu. 

come back @taperk600... 

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

probably... anyone recall the last Cat 600 they dyno'd?  

hopefully he'll post here in the cat section about it, but after the last time I doubt he will.  because some people don't know when to stfu. 

come back @taperk600... 

125 hp out of the box

I didn't ask if they minded the mods posted or not, but its F7 hp numbers with bolt-ons, no tune

1 minute ago, krom said:

125 hp out of the box

I didn't ask if they minded the mods posted or not, but its F7 hp numbers with bolt-ons, no tune

same as the past... pipe, bullseyes, etc.?  haven't bothered to look yet.  one would think Cat would have already had the perfect pipe out of the box after this long. 

10 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

same as the past... pipe, bullseyes, etc.?  haven't bothered to look yet.  one would think Cat would have already had the perfect pipe out of the box after this long. 

stock pipe.

• Like 1

I guess I don't understand how anyone expected this motor to be more powerful?  Once we found out it's basically the same as previous generations except with an 800 bottom end, 125 hp should be no surprise.

What likely contributes to the sled feeling stronger is a combination of lighter chassis and low inertia belt drive, along with perhaps a re-calibrated fuel mapping strategy.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Not greg b said:

He said he was going to send me the results but I think he has my old phone number. I will have to message him. If that is not rxc I am not surprised by those numbers and they would be right for a 600 out of break in 

I don’t think the RXCs have different mapping this year but I could be wrong, they have the same muffler this year as the civilian units 

2 hours ago, Palu49 said:

I don’t think the RXCs have different mapping this year but I could be wrong, they have the same muffler this year as the civilian units 

actual racers would likely get the first reflashes or ecu updates, if there are any... I'd assume.

On 12/21/2023 at 7:07 AM, ZR6000RR said:

Speaking of ultra fucking stupid, post abortion means after abortion.

Post abortion is what your mother should be, but unfortunately for the world she fucked up and we're stuck with your short, fat, stupid ass.

Edited by krom
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Palu49 said:

Not sure. I assumed they would have a better program for the people racing them. I know the old one was so hot it made the crank pins so scared they came out of the engine 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1