Check your account email address ×

2024 Arctic Cat Catalyst 'Chassis' details?

5 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Can I pay your entry into like the Sport class at the SnoDeo?

To busy working. Might run the non studded in the radar run though. Will still be more racing than racingfarmer, I suspect.

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

Depends on how long the Enticer lasts.  Seems like it needs to make it a whole mile to have more race miles then you.

Never raced in my life. Never interested me. Enjoy watching the Pro racers, but pushing 57, will stick to trail riding and talking smack to people I don't know. Fun to see them get wound up about mostly Bullshit conversations. 

Just now, Cat45 said:

Here's your chance to make a few bucks. All you have to do is finish faster than 1 person 

How about you race, then donate your winnings to me, who will donate them to Hospice Red River Valley?

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

How about you race, then donate your winnings to me, who will donate them to Hospice Red River Valley?

No chance I'll win, I'm old and slow, but I'll enter if you do. Would be fun to get out there again. 

• Like 1

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

To old and wont wreck my sled. 

It's just a fast-paced trail ride. Maybe some other forum guys would show up, we could run a 2 lap freedom sledder class. Ak440 says we won't get any rideable snow so I'm sure a bunch of guys would be happy to get out riding 

2 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

It's just a fast-paced trail ride. Maybe some other forum guys would show up, we could run a 2 lap freedom sledder class. Ak440 says we won't get any rideable snow so I'm sure a bunch of guys would be happy to get out riding 

I will just stick to riding with my group. Veterans ride, then Hospice end of January, beginning of February. 

10 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

I will just stick to riding with my group. Veterans ride, then Hospice end of January, beginning of February. 

Pussying out of this too. 

What a fucking loser 

Edited by krom
  • Haha 2

Just now, racinfarmer said:

2 laps is one too many.  

I can keep shit rubber side down and in control for 1 lap.  2 is pushing it.

2 will make it a bit more exciting. Probly couldn't keep up with jim though, he'll probly have a super special factory shock setup

1 minute ago, Cat45 said:

2 will make it a bit more exciting. Probly couldn't keep up with jim though, he'll probly have a super special factory shock setup

I'm more of a 1 lap hero.

Lap 2 will be blowing corners, spinning out, launching berms, tipping over in water filled grooved out corners, etc.

• Haha 2

Just now, Cat45 said:

If you ride as fast as you talk, you'd give 312 a run for his money

Never said I ride fast. Back 25, 30 years ago, I rode like I was 10 feet tall and bullet proof. Now my riding group is low 50's to into the 70's. Just fucking ride!