Check your account email address ×

Great speech

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I read that the big 3 Networks didn’t show it.🤷🏻

I just went to my local TV rag website (ABC Affiliate), and nothing, zip zero nadda about a speech by Biden last night -  In this political environment, not one damn mention of it?? 

15 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

I just went to my local TV rag website (ABC Affiliate), and nothing, zip zero nadda about a speech by Biden last night -  In this political environment, not one damn mention of it?? 

Same here.  No mention on website , but they did talk about it on morning news cast. 

Local talk radio station was apparently upset that Biden coughed too much and they found it too devisive, said they hadn’t been this offended since the basket of deplorables comment.  Personally I think it’s better to be hurt by truth than comforted by lies.  

"Little anecdote: I didn't watch Biden's speech last night. The White House feed I had open was blacked out for me. I heard it. I did not see it.
Later that night, Marjorie Taylor-Green posted that Red Light Fascist Nuremberg Rally shot of Biden. I did not believe it was real. It was too on-the-nose. It was too over-the-top.
It was too fascist. It was too Satanic.
I thought she was adding a filter to it or something, or cribbing it from a meme-maker. But then I thought, well, I don't think she'd do that, and also, if it's a parody, it's a worthy parody. It certainly illustrates his sentiments well. I'll just post the picture and roll with it, I figured. I stuck it in the post and went to bed.
It was only today that I found out the Red Light Fascist staging was completely real."

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, Skidooski said:

I had no idea he was going to speak last night and still haven't seen the morning news cover it yet. Must a been one helluva speech  

Nor did I. 

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Dumb.  C'mon guy.  Presidents aren't supposed to declare half the country their enemy.

I have only heard a few blurbs of what he said talking about the MAGA part of the Republican party, that certainly isn't half the country,  it's the idiots like the ones who are now going to jail over their orange god.

• Haha 1

I don’t remember where I heard it, but I knew he was going to speak. I also didn’t listen to it and could gaf less what that rotten pos thinks about me or my values, no matter which political direction they may lean. 

However, anyone that’s ok with him rattling off at the mouth so bad that he needs to immediately backtrack it a day later, needs medication. 

Widely viewed as the most divisive speech ever given by a president, period.  If you didn't listen to the entire speech, you have no business commenting.  He basically called half the country the enemy.

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Widely viewed as the most divisive speech ever given by a president, period.  If you didn't listen to the entire speech, you have no business commenting.  He basically called half the country the enemy.

Enemy of the democratic party 

• Platinum Contributing Member
46 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Was it OK when Trump did the same?