Check your account email address ×

Great speech

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Even the president can't stop talking, thinking and worrying about the former president  :lol: 

Almost 2 years out of office and still the lead topic of the current admin......wow.

• Thanks 1

Nothing but glowing reviews on the news this morning. Everything is going great!!!! No actual clips of him speaking just them telling explaining what he said.  

I get a pretty good mix of people and business owners here.  Every single one says the same thing.  I have never seen it this bad in my lifetime. Even people who don’t want to blame Biden say the country is an absolute mess. 

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

I thought it was funny I didn’t hear a single mention before it, of the upcoming speech except on Fox - why would that be?  

Right. It was the most stealth speech ever. Not one mention on home page. Just whack job left sites whacking off  about him badmouthing Trump.  

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Right. It was the most stealth speech ever. Not one mention on home page. Just whack job left sites whacking off  about him badmouthing Trump.  

And whack jobs embracing the "Dark Biden" after years of spiting the word dictator around left and right

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I had no idea he was going to speak last night and still haven't seen the morning news cover it yet. Must a been one helluva speech  

I read that the big 3 Networks didn’t show it.🤷🏻

• Haha 1