Check your account email address ×

Jill Biden pays surprise visit to Ukraine, meets first lady

Fuck Putin….

Source: AP

UZHHOROD, Ukraine (AP) — U.S. first lady Jill Biden made an unannounced visit to western Ukraine on Sunday, holding a surprise Mother’s Day meeting with the nation’s first lady, Olena Zelenska, as Russia presses its punishing war in the eastern regions. 

Biden traveled under the cloak of secrecy, becoming the latest high-profile American to enter Ukraine during its 10-week-old conflict with Russia. 

“I wanted to come on Mother’s Day,” Biden told Zelenska. “I thought it was important to show the Ukrainian people that this war has to stop and this war has been brutal and that the people of the United States stand with the people of Ukraine.” 

The first lady traveled by vehicle to the town of Uzhhorod, about a 10-minute drive from a Slovakian village that borders Ukraine. She spent about two hours in Ukraine.

Read more: https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-europe-jill-biden-migration-slovakia-d22b406bd735c1899a55ba656cbbc317 

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Fuck Putin….

UZHHOROD, Ukraine (AP) — U.S. first lady Jill Biden made an unannounced visit to western Ukraine on Sunday, holding a surprise Mother’s Day meeting with the nation’s first lady, Olena Zelenska, as Russia presses its punishing war in the eastern regions. 

Biden traveled under the cloak of secrecy, becoming the latest high-profile American to enter Ukraine during its 10-week-old conflict with Russia. 

“I wanted to come on Mother’s Day,” Biden told Zelenska. “I thought it was important to show the Ukrainian people that this war has to stop and this war has been brutal and that the people of the United States stand with the people of Ukraine.” 

The first lady traveled by vehicle to the town of Uzhhorod, about a 10-minute drive from a Slovakian village that borders Ukraine. She spent about two hours in Ukraine.

Read more: https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-europe-jill-biden-migration-slovakia-d22b406bd735c1899a55ba656cbbc317 

A photo op. Just like standing in front of a church. :lol:

I wonder how many tax payer dollars were wasted? 

Edited by Stephen Hawking

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Fuck Putin….

May we ask why Joe didn't go. Was it because he doesn't know what day it is or is he a fucking coward? 

• Gold Member
34 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

May we ask why Joe didn't go. Was it because he doesn't know what day it is or is he a fucking coward? 

He actually had shit his pants at the border crossing so they left him locked in the gas station bathroom.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Please feel free to tell us what her visit accomplished, she could have went with Pelosi. 

She got her husband's cut of 33 billion just like Pelosi did last week

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Since when do First Ladies go into war zones. Youcrane must be pretty safe.

Oh no ....right outside her hotel room window the occupiers were raping dogs and slitting children’s throats and abdomens while dancing wearing their intestines as necklaces!!!  GLORY BE TO UKRAINE AND LING LIVE ZELENSKIS

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 4

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

Oh no ....right outside her hotel room window the occupiers were raping dogs and slitting children’s throats and abdomens while dancing wearing their intestines as necklaces!!!  GLORY BE TO UKRAINE AND LING LIVE ZELENSKIS

Thats quite a vivid imagination you have there Ben Wa.  :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

While Bens comments are just a tad bit over the top he makes a valid point…the whole Jill Biden visit seems suspicious.

I'd love to know the secret service logistics on that visit?  Talk about a target for the Russians...

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'd love to know the secret service logistics on that visit?  Talk about a target for the Russians...

That only gets brought up when a Republican is in the Whitehouse   

18 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

A photo op. Just like standing in front of a church. :lol:

I wonder how many tax payer dollars were wasted? 

Probably more than the pelosi group last week:news:

1 hour ago, J. Jackson said:

Pretty shameless what politicians will do for public perception

Our fearless leader paid Ukraine a visit as well. Things must be really ugly over there and what the media tells and shows us must be true if this chickenshit moron paid them a visit. :news:

https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/pm-trudeau-makes-surprise-visit-to-ukraine-1.5893862