Check your account email address ×

I had covid

43 minutes ago, HSR said:

Your the guy that takes issue with it,,why's that???

You're not very bright, are you? Complains about people posting CE issues and wants it to end but thinks carrying on with your BF in post after post is more important and entertaining and thinks people are gravitated to that. :wacko:

Even CKF wondered what was up with you 2, and even suggested the 2 of you should get a room. If that wasn't an eye opener, coming from the guy who chose you to help out on here, I don't know what would be? 

6 minutes ago, irv said:

You're not very bright, are you? Complains about people posting CE issues and wants it to end but thinks carrying on with your BF in post after post is more important and entertaining and thinks people are gravitated to that. :wacko:

Even CKF wondered what was up with you 2, and even suggested the 2 of you should get a room. If that wasn't an eye opener, coming from the guy who chose you to help out on here, I don't know what would be? 

Do you follow Zam around for picking on MC too or does this standard of your's just apply to me???? I find that awfully strange. Why's that??He's admin too??? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, HSR said:

It's like watching The View :lol:

Does being admin mean I can't share my opinion??? Because I help John keep this place running I should live by a different set of rules?? 

Your the guy that takes issue with it,,why's that???

Careful…Woolie will start bombarding John with whiny cunt messages until he shuts the place down!🤣👍🏼

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah was going to point that out.  And he's and "Admin"?  :lol: 

And he’s a troll. It’s funny normally admins stop trolling. He’s one of the biggest on the board

• Gold Member
On 1/8/2022 at 9:42 PM, jtssrx said:

Total fucking joke I was sick for a day and a half. My wife was sick longer but she let it get in her chest. 

we are 100%

only a stupid cunt takes the vaccines

Post the positive test results or it’s bs :pc:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Post the positive test results or it’s bs :pc:

I didn’t get tested. My wife did as she wants the positive test as it excepts her from testing for 6 months at work if these biden mandates are upheld. I was sick first and then her about 12 hours later. Identical symptoms 

im Getting my annual physical at the end of February I will have my blood tested then for antibodies I’ll post the results of that test when I get them

Edited by jtssrx

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I didn’t get tested. My wife did as she wants the positive test as it excepts her from testing for 6 months at work if these biden mandates are upheld. I was sick first and then her about 12 hours later. Identical symptoms 

im Getting my annual physical at the end of February I will have my blood tested then for antibodies I’ll post the results of that test when I get them

So you don’t even know if it’s actually Covid?

I’ve thought I’ve had it several times but I’ve never had the rona but my wife, kids and myself have been tested multiple times thinking we had it or for there school and we’ve been negative every time probably over 20 times now between us. all pcr test. Good chance you didn’t even have it.

Edited by 800renegaderider
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

And he’s a troll. It’s funny normally admins stop trolling. He’s one of the biggest on the board

I've fought this attitude about mods and admins for 20 years.  They get to have fun on the boards too.  If they abuse their powers in a hissy fit, they can be reported also.  Believe it or not, admins serve to help members with requests and keep the board more pleasant to use by keeping out junk and riff raff but to assume we don't get to enjoy the antics of any forum and have to act as some type of internet role model...well, that's why we all got canned on HCS.  We fought for freedom of speech without censoring.  That fat twat VS put in charge disagreed.  We voted with our fucking feet.

26 minutes ago, ckf said:

:lol:

If I had any issues with the way hsr, Zamboni or Joel act I will let them know :bc:

Ummmm...that's MR. ZAMBONI.  We've discussed this!  :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 800renegaderider said:

I’ve thought I’ve had it several times but I’ve never had the rona but my wife, kids and myself have been tested multiple times thinking we had it or for there school and we’ve been negative every time probably over 20 times now between us. all pcr test. Good chance you didn’t even have it.

I will find out in February 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Right but this way he can say it’s no big deal and blab about how well his home cures worked…he has a habit of making shit up to fit his narratives. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Right but this way he can say it’s no big deal and blab about how well his home cures worked…he has a habit of making shit up to fit his narratives. 

It's no big deal. I don't know one person that actually died of covid. I know one person that died of complications of being on a vent. I know multiple that died after taking vaccines. 

I love how you always follow me around the board like a little puppy. It makes me laugh. 

• Gold Member
35 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I will find out in February 

Ok so even if you are found to have antibodies in February who is to say it was this particular time that it was the covids and not a previous time from day last year. On top of that why start a thread bragging up  you beat something you got no idea if you even actually had 😂. Maybe next time you think you got it take the 1 min to go get a pcr test so you got a leg to stand on when bragging up how you beat the rona.

23 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It seems to me most the anti rona people on here just make up a bunch of bull shit to fit there narrative. I mean starting this thread is a perfect example 😂. It’s done on both sides though so usually I’ll just read laugh at the obvious bs and move on

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HSR said:

Does being admin mean I can't share my opinion??? Because I help John keep this place running I should live by a different set of rules?? 

Not at all, but normally admins stay above the fray.  Its why I never wanted to be a mod. If you tweak people you may not personally care for, then pull out the ban hammer, its kind of lame, not that you’ve done that.  But its happened.  Kind of like when Fatty and Topgun were mods.   Who thought that was a good idea!?  :lol: 

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

My goodness!  It appears this thread has a bit of everything in it.

Unfortunately, I’ve got little interest anymore in this continued cackling with this idiotic political fear mongering pandemic and “vaxyne”.

X2

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Careful…Woolie will start bombarding John with whiny cunt messages until he shuts the place down!🤣👍🏼

Just because I point it out when you’re acting like a festering twat, which is fairly often, don’t mthink for a minute I PM John or Scott, ever.  No interest.  For that matter, I think I PM’d Rob once, about 18 years ago now, so kindly tuck your pecker and go away.  🖕😆

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

I love how you always follow me around the board like a little puppy. It makes me laugh. 

You are not allowed to respond to his posts, because that’s exactly what he would claim you were doing, like he did to me yesterday.  😆

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Not at all, but normally admins stay above the fray.  Its why I never wanted to be a mod. If you tweak people you may not personally care for, then pull out the ban hammer, its kind of lame, not that you’ve done that.  But its happened.  Kind of like when Fatty and Topgun were mods.   Who thought that was a good idea!?  :lol: 

OK so why take the shot at me for being admin then??? You mean to tell me that the admin next door stay out of the fray LOL :lol: Scooter threatened to "expose" me for a post he didn't like,accused me of being an "imposter", so that theory don't fly. Sooooo maybe I should be more like Zam?? He sure stays out of the fray!!!!!! Some of you guys need to lose the chip on your shoulder when you see a mod/admin. We're not the cops FFS

Ok so even if you are found to have antibodies in February who is to say it was this particular time that it was the covids and not a previous time from day last year. On top of that why start a thread bragging up  you beat something you got no idea if you even actually had 😂. Maybe next time you think you got it take the 1 min to go get a pcr test so you got a leg to stand on when bragging up how you beat the rona.

It seems to me most the anti rona people on here just make up a bunch of bull shit to fit there narrative. I mean starting this thread is a perfect example 😂. It’s done on both sides though so usually I’ll just read laugh at the obvious bs and move on

Somehow you are under the impression that the tests are accurate and I know for a fact they are bullshit.  A bunch of my family got the fucking delta right after Memorial Day weekend last summer.  Everyone that got the test came back negative.  How do I know we had the fucking chinese gunch?  Because we all had the classic symptoms except for loss of taste or smell.  Some got over it in a couple of weeks I still had a nasty cough for nearly 3 months.  But kicked it completely by mid August.

It was definitely covid. How do I know?  My doctor tested me this past fall for the antibodies and it came back strong positive.  He confirmed that I had it and likely everyone else with the same exact symptoms at that same time had it as well.  I asked him about the tests and he just smiled.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Exactly why the non-shot numbers are being reported low.  It is indicative of the conspiracy crowd to help support their narrative.

Why go get tested for a mild respiratory illness?  What’s it change? 

• Gold Member
18 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Somehow you are under the impression that the tests are accurate and I know for a fact they are bullshit.  A bunch of my family got the fucking delta right after Memorial Day weekend last summer.  Everyone that got the test came back negative.  How do I know we had the fucking chinese gunch?  Because we all had the classic symptoms except for loss of taste or smell.  Some got over it in a couple of weeks I still had a nasty cough for nearly 3 months.  But kicked it completely by mid August.

It was definitely covid. How do I know?  My doctor tested me this past fall for the antibodies and it came back strong positive.  He confirmed that I had it and likely everyone else with the same exact symptoms at that same time had it as well.  I asked him about the tests and he just smiled.

What is more accurate a pcr test or just pulling a yup I got it outta your ass? The thread was started on a flat out lie he has no idea if he had it or not he never got a single test of any kind. Maybe if he got a antibodies test like yourself then came on here bragging he beat Covid sure but nope zero evidence at all and that’s all I was pointing out nothing more. I’m sorry if calling that out goes against your anti Covid narrative.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

You don’t look like a idiot when you come brag on a snowmobile site you beat Covid and have zero actual evidence you did so 😂 

Well pretty much everyone beats covid so yeah it’s not special I agree 

• Haha 2