Check your account email address ×

I had covid

34 minutes ago, ckf said:

Let me get this straight... anyone that doesn't fight for what you believe so strongly about is the enemy? I'm guessing that the extent of you fighting the mandates is posting about it on the internet. I've done the same, just not a million times.

No dummy I clearly asked were are all the vaccinated people at that are against mandates. I never said they are required to fight I said none of them are fighting and most are fighting to keep mandates

Edited by jtssrx
  • Like 1

• Gold Member
12 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Thanks for asking that question. I think I have the vids and I don’t want to let it in my chest. :lol:

Because you said this and laughed ...:dunno:

If i am assuming wrong shit my bad

Edited by EvilBird

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

No dummy I clearly asked were are all the vaccinated people at that are against mandates. I never said they are required to fight I said none of them are fighting and most are fighting to keep mandates

My biggest problem too Bro...

They all say they are against it , yet do everything and say everything that contradicts that.

My friends,  my family and random people on the internet on a sled forum :lame:

Edited by EvilBird

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Thanks for resorting to calling me names. That will really make me take you seriously :wall:

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, ckf said:

Thanks for resorting to calling me names. That will really make me take you seriously :wall:

The dummy part could of not been said ...but he has a point just sayin

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

The dummy part could of not been said ...but he has a point just sayin

What is his point? He obviously feel strongly about this issue. But instead of doing something about it he wants to blame others for not doing anything more about it than he is. Bitching on a sled site doesn't really further his cause. 

• Gold Member
Just now, ckf said:

What is his point? He obviously feel strongly about this issue. But instead of doing something about it he wants to blame others for not doing anything more about it than he is. Bitching on a sled site doesn't really further his cause. 

Everyone I know says they are against mandates .....yet those of us unvaccinated are fighting it alone. 🤷‍♂️

12 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Right because you wouldn’t want to be like those 10 people you know that were killed by the vaccine!!!!
BTW dummy how did she “let it” get in her chest?😂

11 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Whatever you need to tell yourself...I will say that you fit in perfectly with the rest of the mouth breathing fucktards here. :thumbsup:

12 minutes ago, ckf said:

:lol: 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, ckf said:

Bingo

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That’s between CKF and JT but here you are yet again sticking your nose in others business.🧐

Come on Al Czervik......You know damn well you stick ur nose in other peoples arguments too Bro 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Come on Al Czervik......You know damn well you stick ur nose in other peoples arguments too Bro 

Goes so far as to copy and paste from site to site... pretty low fucking rate if you ask me...

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

And i dont just "fight" it here 

I live this everyday , and speak to people face to face and say same thing

Good to hear that you stand up for your beliefs. But just because it resonates with you doesn't mean that I have to feel as strongly about it as you to agree with you about mandates being wrong.  That's my point.

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol: 

Do I resort to name calling? I know that I have gotten dragged in to it a few times but that's not the way I operate.

But I can see your hard on for Jim poking out a bit :lol: Because of course he is the only one around here that calls people names :lol:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Good to hear that you stand up for your beliefs. But just because it resonates with you doesn't mean that I have to feel as strongly about it as you to agree with you about mandates being wrong.  That's my point.

Do I resort to name calling? I know that I have gotten dragged in to it a few times but that's not the way I operate.

But I can see your hard on for Jim poking out a bit :lol: Because of course he is the only one around here that calls people names :lol:

My God, you seem to be glad handing all the right people here lately... :lol:

Just now, Snake said:

My God, you seem to be glad handing all the right people here lately... :lol:

All I need to do is agree or quote MC or Jim and then watch everyone get lathered up. That's about the only time that I hear from you :bc:

46 minutes ago, ckf said:

You flat out lied about what I said but everyone is supposed to be appalled because I called you dummy

• Haha 1

• Gold Member

Mr Al Czervik , Aka Professor Snacks, aka Jimmy Snacks ...Aka mr i use to have a Wu Tang avatar at 55 years old cus i think im cool , have some History....He tried to run me off HCS 6 years ago.  Thats why I give Him a hard time personally.  At least he posts Sled content ...only reason I give Him a little respect. Lmao  :rockernana::bc:

9 minutes ago, ckf said:

Edited by EvilBird

39 minutes ago, ckf said:

My point is the vaccine pushers want to force everyone to be vaccinated and you’re trying to pretend it’s not happening and the unvaccinated shouldn’t talk about what’s going on. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

My point is the vaccine pushers want to force everyone to be vaccinated and you’re trying to pretend it’s not happening and the unvaccinated shouldn’t talk about what’s going on. 

You can simply get a waver in ILLINOIS. Not really a big deal.

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

"Just shut up about vaccines will ya" .....

Meanwhile on mainstream news 🙄 😒 😑 

33 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That’s between CKF and JT but here you are yet again sticking your nose in others business.🧐

From the guy who stuck his nose in this thread and immediately started with the insults...so predictable  :lol: 

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

Jim was the first one to start in on this thread, but you are going to call out others for the same thing later in the same thread.   mmmktay.  :lol:   Thats all I was pointing out

• Like 1