Check your account email address ×

I had covid

15 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Right , totally same thing Badger. ...¬¬

I have young kids and I worry about the future.  A lot of you Guys are older with totally different mind sets and not a care in the world ...whatever 

Evil My post was just to make someone laugh maybe a smile. In the long run once we get this Covid crap behind us the world will be a stronger place. I got all my shoots I know way to many people who died from Covid some in great shape some not so good some got the shoots some not. Keep the Faith EB, Badger :bc: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, irv said:

I thought you said people come here for fun and entertainment and to basically post what they want? I know your idea of fun and entertainment is having a dick rubbing contest with Frankie, but, which is likely surprising to you, most others don't find that entertaining at all. :news: 

Rent free :lol:

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Everyone is gonna catch omicron, vaxxed or not, masked or not, distanced or not, regardless of what someone else is doing.

I agree 

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Everyone is gonna catch omicron, vaxxed or not, masked or not, distanced or not, regardless of what someone else is doing.  The sooner this happens the better.

I beleive you are correct

2 hours ago, ckf said:

The number of threads about the vaccine being bad for you baffles me. Something wrong with that? Only your opinion matters?

I'm not for any mandates BTW.

I’ve said more than once that I’m against mandates as well….but don’t follow the FS groupthink to the letter and you’re in trouble! 🤣

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Why do we care ? @ckf @HSR @Jimmy Snacks

Um I dont know mandates ? People losing their jobs? College kids not allowed to school? People wishing other to die? Saying we should refuse unvaccinated treatment?

None of that good for you Guys? 

Sorry I dont like to bend over and take it from lies and manipulation. 

I’m against mandates as well and live my life how I want…you do the same.🤷🏻

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Did pampers and the spin stop by your house for a circle jerk today ? 

Dude you participate in a 100 man circle jerk here everyday….worry about your own wang.👍🏼🤣

3 hours ago, ckf said:

I'm not claiming that the system is perfect. But I also don't believe that they can be skewed enough to support what some here claim. 

It baffles me that the unvaccinated care so much about vaccinated people that they have to start so many threads about it :lol:

This post is satire right? It’s the vaccinated that want to control the unvaccinated. I don’t give two fucks about anyone getting vaccinated. The vaccinated want to force everyone else to be vaccinated. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Unlike myself she didn’t take an antihistamine to stop post nasal drip or Mucinex to break up mucus that forms as a result. I did both and never got a cough. My wife hates taking any kind of meds. I loaded up on them including doubling up on my vitamins. I have two buddies who treated it the same way and their girlfriends treated it like my wife and they were sick for weeks like my with was. My wife was also lax the last two years on her vitamin i take where I was religious about it. I didn’t lose taste and smell by my wife did. This is a sign of a zinc deficiency. 

Oh and the only dummy in this conversation is you Jimmy Cuck

We went and got all of the day quill,night quill ,ect this morning. I have coworkers with the bad vids. Some have been in the hospital for covid and pneumonia. The shelves were bare at the local cvs cold and flu isles. It’s going around here bad for the last 4 weeks. Doesn’t mater if you are vaxed or not. At least with my coworkers that’s the case.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Dude you participate in a 100 man circle jerk here everyday….worry about your own wang.👍🏼🤣

You are so outside the fray a real self thinker  in your own mind any way 

20 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

This post is satire right? It’s the vaccinated that want to control the unvaccinated. I don’t give two fucks about anyone getting vaccinated. The vaccinated want to force everyone else to be vaccinated. 

Not everyone that gets vaccinated cares what others choose to do. :bc: 

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

The mandatory vax is all about dead right now. Not sure why people are still wound up about it. It will never happen in the US. To many laws in the way. Not to mention every state has different work mens comp laws that the feds can’t change. :bc:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Everyone is gonna catch omicron, vaxxed or not, masked or not, distanced or not, regardless of what someone else is doing.  The sooner this happens the better.

The more people that get it, the more variants there will be.  Exactly how viruses mutate.  Add to that the super short natural immunity window and there is no benefit for everyone to get it.

19 minutes ago, ckf said:

The media, the democrat party, multiple supreme court justices, support the Biden mandates. Where are these vaccinated individuals fighting mandates? 

28 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Lol I remember when you justified old Gretchen's mandates it went on for some time 

We’re talking about vaccine mandates…nice try though! 
Very early on I thought she was doing some good things and they were no different than what most of the world was doing.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

8 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

The media, the democrat party, multiple supreme court justices, support the Biden mandates. Where are these vaccinated individuals fighting mandates? 

Let me get this straight... anyone that doesn't fight for what you believe so strongly about is the enemy? I'm guessing that the extent of you fighting the mandates is posting about it on the internet. I've done the same, just not a million times.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

We’re talking about vaccine mandates…nice try though! 
Very early on I thought she was doing some good things and they were no different than what most of the world was doing.

Mandates are Mandates no mater how you want to justify them to your self