Check your account email address ×

I had covid

• Gold Member
Just now, Woodtick said:

You can simply get a waver in ILLINOIS. Not really a big deal.

Seriously? 

No wait , Dude Seriously? 

Try that with the Military, Hospitals,  Police,  College ...

Yeah no big deal ... SMFH 

https://www.centralillinoisproud.com/news/local-news/vaccines-required-at-all-illinois-colleges-not-much-change-for-some-central-illinois-schools/

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Mr Al Czervik , Aka Professor Snacks, aka Jimmy Snacks ...Aka mr i use to have a Wu Tang avatar at 55 years old cus i think im cool , have some History....He tried to run me off HCS 6 years ago.  Thats why I give Him a hard time personally.  At least he posts Sled content ...only reason I give Him a little respect. Lmao  :rockernana::bc:

That's between you and Jim. I've got nothing to do with that. But just because I don't have any issues with Jim or MC  I'm considered the enemy by. some.

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

My point is the vaccine pushers want to force everyone to be vaccinated and you’re trying to pretend it’s not happening and the unvaccinated shouldn’t talk about what’s going on. 

I'm not trying to pretend any sauce thing. Of course that what vac pushers means. It's in the name. You said everyone that takes the vaccine pushes the vaccine. I said that it was not the case.

• Like 1

Just now, EvilBird said:

Seriously? 

No wait , Dude Seriously? 

Try that with the Military, Hospitals,  Police,  College ...

Yeah no big deal ... SMFH 

https://www.centralillinoisproud.com/news/local-news/vaccines-required-at-all-illinois-colleges-not-much-change-for-some-central-illinois-schools/

A lot of those places are my customers. Yes a waver works. Some of the hospitals we do work at sent us waver pdf forms. We do federal work and they sent federal forms that they would accept . 

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

From the guy who stuck his nose in this thread and immediately started with the insults...so predictable  :lol: 

Jim was the first one to start in on this thread, but you are going to call out others for the same thing later in the same thread.   mmmktay.  :lol:   Thats all I was pointing out

I called him out for calling me a name. I didn't get involved in anyone else's issues. Try to keep up.

• Gold Member
Just now, Woodtick said:

A lot of those places are my customers. Yes a waver works. Some of the hospitals we do work at sent us waver pdf forms. We do federal work and they sent federal forms that they would accept . 

I would bet big money in Chicago you are wrong :dunno:

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

So if I wanna send my Daughter to school in Illinois just a waver and Im good ? 

fake-news-5c6ab7.jpg

Just now, Stephen Hawking said:

CKF is single handedly crushing the no vax movement. :lol:

I don't give a fuck what anyone wants to do. I don't know why I let myself get dragged in to this crap. The other admin must be sleeping as I gave them specif instructions on what to do next time that I did :lol:

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, ckf said:

I don't give a fuck what anyone wants to do. I don't know why I let myself get dragged in to this crap. The other admin must be sleeping as I gave them specif instructions on what to do next time that I did :lol:

I don't get sucked in anymore, i just do what's best for me and my family and let others do the same. :bc:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I would bet big money in Chicago you are wrong :dunno:

My customer base is mainly in Chicago. I’m currently on a homeland security job. No vax mandate being in forced. Very few customers even bring it up. My wife is a substitute teacher and was never asked to show a vax card. Plenty of people I know on a waver for work. Plenty of college kids on a waver for school. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I don't get sucked in anymore, i just do what's best for me and my family and let others do the same. :bc:

That's all any of us can do. We all have to live under different circumstances :bc:

• Like 1

• Gold Member
Just now, Woodtick said:

My customer base is mainly in Chicago. I’m currently on a homeland security job. No vax mandate being in forced. Very few customers even bring it up. My wife is a substitute teacher and was never asked to show a vax card. Plenty of people I know on a waver for work. Plenty of college kids on a waver for school. 

Really? That is honestly shocking. But really refreshing to hear....I got a buddy in Illinois and he was saying it nuts out there...

Guess he exaggerated :dunno:

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

3322BDAE-F7DB-40C4-8C5F-5A74927D8873.gif

• Haha 2

Just now, EvilBird said:

Really? That is honestly shocking. But really refreshing to hear....I got a buddy in Illinois and he was saying it nuts out there...

Guess he exaggerated :dunno:

A lot of talk and a massive shortage of workers. It’s also been tossed from several courts. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm not trying to pretend any sauce thing. Of course that what vac pushers means. It's in the name. You said everyone that takes the vaccine pushes the vaccine. I said that it was not the case.

You live in denial 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

F5291917-6033-44E0-A2B7-AE9D75C65D53.gif

I listen to Robert Barns legal podcast every week. He’s filing suit all over the country because medical and religious waivers are being denied for bo reason. The navy seals just had to sue the navy because they were being denied exceptions. 

please don’t try to talk shit to me on this stuff. Im married to a chief HR officer of one of the largest credit unions in Michigan. Im fully verses in what’s happening on the ground with mandates and exceptions and who’s trying to deny them. 

• Like 1

I find it funny how all of you are beating each other up over something you have no control over. Live and let live I got my shoots if you don't get them so be it, you live your life I'll live mine.

The whole covid thing is a flip of the coin IMO.   

• Like 2