Check your account email address ×

I had covid

1 minute ago, HSR said:

:bc: Roger that:thumbsup: Yes I am HSR next door too. Not sure why he thinks I'm a dupe.

Several people have done dupe accounts over there and caused problems. I believe your IP came up questionable? I’m not a I IT guy so I don’t understand the particulars. 

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Several people have done dupe accounts over there and caused problems. I believe your IP came up questionable? I’m not a I IT guy so I don’t understand the particulars. 

Yeah he got a lil mad,,,, maybe asking if he popped the collar on his alligator shirt and pushed his raybans up to his greased up hair wasn't very nice either :lol:

Just now, HSR said:

Religion is dumber than covid

Now THIS!  THIS is a subject worth debating.  A lot of similarities but, also less common ground.

Both "religions" are forcing you to give up your freedom to an up chain that should not be getting it.  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Now THIS!  THIS is a subject worth debating.  A lot of similarities but, also less common ground.

Both "religions" are forcing you to give up your freedom to an up chain that should not be getting it.  

Well according to @ACE's definition of alt left,,,they are all bible thumping god fearing people.:lol:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

SHOW ME YOUR POSITIVE PAPERS!!!!!!

:lol: 

BTW...still got the shits.  JESUS!

I fucking got a glorious AL Pastor burrito Saturday night. Got about half way through and was out of the little cups of hot goodness they give you. Told the wife this stuff isn’t even hot and it’s the blandest burrito I’ve ever had. I finished this culinary masterpiece not tasting anything.  It was then that I knew,the commie China virus had taken over my body. I knew I shouldn’t have met with you to discuss our protester outfits that morning. You bastard.

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yeah he got a lil mad,,,, maybe asking if he popped the collar on his alligator shirt and pushed his raybans up to his greased up hair wasn't very nice either :lol:

Dave and frankly had just tried pulling some bullshit I believe? 

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Yeah Dave pretending to be Frankie asked me to ask Scooter to let him in.  I still shake my head at what kind of bullshit that was..

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Dave was on there I guess under a member from heres name and used a I P address similar to yours? I don’t remember the details? 

1 hour ago, ACE said:

So now to the alt left you can’t have covid until a piece of plastic says you have it

this cult is getting stranger by the day 

I don't think you are currently debating with many from the left. Me thinks it's mostly guys that typically lean to the right that are calling bullshit on this one. Until he has tested positive for the virus, or antibodies he is just guessing. He may, or may not have had Covid.

How is that any different than the other side exaggerating their claims?

One of the narratives going around has been that you have to get tested to even know you have the Rona and now we got guys here saying you don’t need to be tested to know you had the Rona?

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

One of the narratives going around has been that you have to get tested to even know you have the Rona and now we got guys here saying you don’t need to be tested to know you had the Rona?

If you know, you know. ya know? Science 

12 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Did people go get tested for the flu when they “thought” they got it…I mean, back before the flu was eradicated?

It’s not that far fetched really.  And besides, these tests are so hilariously inaccurate….I don’t even know what this argument can be about.  This whole thing is one big world “gotcha” at this point.  Isn’t it?  If not that, it’s clear our health experts are seriously inept.  You can only pick one.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Did people go get tested for the flu when they “thought” they got it…I mean, back before the flu was eradicated?

It’s not that far fetched really.  And besides, these tests are so hilariously inaccurate….I don’t even know what this argument can be about.  This whole thing is one big world “gotcha” at this point.  Isn’t it?  If not that, it’s clear our health experts are seriously inept.  You can only pick one.

LOL, you have no problem saying "gotcha" when the shoe is on the other foot. You guys are a riot :lmao: