Check your account email address ×

Stigmatizing the unvaccinated is not justified

Rod

Vaccinated people play just as big of a role in the spread of the rones as us dirty N words. Who knew?  

oh yeah. We knew. 

YoUr’E kIlLiNg GrAnDmA

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(21)02243-1/fulltext?fbclid=IwAR01Ctb5uu1-VerBqyi2SkSNmAjEOpVy14OFzRmjhYws0a3pm8gh-HLRjT8

• Like 1

NHL clusterfukkkk starting up again. Just in time for Christmas holidays, and Olympics. Amazing what a great job vaxxing every fukking player but 1 did for the NHL. Time for this stupidity to end. Open up the fukking world, and let everyone take their chances. People are going to die every day, vaxxed or non vaxxed. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

If anybody unvaxxed feels stigmatized (or racist), get the shot, join a protest and put your virtue signal flag at full mast.  Enjoy being weak. Embrace it in your new group mass of imbeciles.

The people that fell for this would have also agreed with segregation and nazi Germany 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ACE said:

The people that fell for this would have also agreed with segregation and nazi Germany 

Pretty sure we could point out every one who would believe they were doing the right thing bringing those unclean to justice.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Pretty sure we could point out every one who would believe they were doing the right thing bringing those unclean to justice.

Yes. Because the propaganda is based on an unjustified sense of moral superiority and the weaklings just love it to their core 

wonder if some nerds here are taking their boaster shot for grandma, or what they’re taking it for this time. Maybe to stop climate change?

• Like 1

• Gold Member

Funny part is most people I know personally that are vaccinated now say they dont want the booster and believe they will be fine LOL

So what did they really accomplish? Protection for a few months?  All they did for sure was reinforce Media, Government and Employers from telling you what medical procedures you need to Work, Eat, use Public transportation etc...

People were scared shitless into these vaccines from insane propaganda. 

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Funny part is most people I know personally that are vaccinated now say they dont want the booster and believe they will be fine LOL

So what did they really accomplish? Protection for a few months?  All they did for sure was reinforce Media, Government and Employers from telling you what medical procedures you need to Work, Eat, use Public transportation etc...

For most people it was because they were told it was the path back to normal. But that never happened 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Frostynuts said:

NHL clusterfukkkk starting up again. Just in time for Christmas holidays, and Olympics. Amazing what a great job vaxxing every fukking player but 1 did for the NHL. Time for this stupidity to end. Open up the fukking world, and let everyone take their chances. People are going to die every day, vaxxed or non vaxxed. 

There is only like 6 or 7 on the Calgary Flames team, which includes all the staff, who haven't been placed in covid protocol.

The NFL and NBA are also experiencing the same things, and I read last night where the NFL wants to make boosters mandatory now.  

1 minute ago, ACE said:

For most people it was because they were told it was the path back to normal. But that never happened 

coovviidd7.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
15 minutes ago, ACE said:

Yup....thats what several told me....I said same thing then, it will never be back to normal.  Especially if you really dont want the jab then do not do it just because you think its the "right thing" and think everything will be back to normal. Nobody listened to me.....

"I'M GONNA TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM" was the "cool" saying.  😒  I really think they thought we would be right back to pre covid by now. I knew it wouldnt happen. 

I have one friend now who admitted to me he is really upset with himself that he folded. Esp since he had covid and was fine pre Jab. He is fine healthwise but I think it bothers Him he was duped into getting vaxed . He is more Anti mask and anti booster than me now LOL 

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, EvilBird said:

I have seen the same thing for the most part . I would say over 80 % of tge people I talk with are not wasting there time with the booster the others still have Hillary stickers on there Subaru 

• Haha 1

I have 1 good buddy who is seeing a lawyer next week because his large well knowen window company has decided if you are not vaccinated you no longer get profit sharing . Even if you have litteraly worked from your home office for close to a decade.  

I don't give a fuck whether anybody gets the jab or not but the blame the un-vaxed for the so call up tick in cases is bull shit, same as the un-vaxed ridiculing those who got the jab as sheep, media/government keeping the divide going among the population. it a personal choice nothing more nothing less

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

I don't give a fuck whether anybody gets the jab or not but the blame the un-vaxed for the so call up tick in cases is bull shit, same as the un-vaxed ridiculing those who got the jab as sheep, media/government keeping the divide going among the population. it a personal choice nothing more nothing less

Well stated.  Now, if everyone felt this way and our illustrious rulers didn't make this political right off the bat because they don't, we'd have no problem.

I think I just explained why we will always have this type of problem....and pointed to the culprit but....

Kermit Sips Tea (slow motion) animated gif

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

I and a few others have said it from day one.  All we have been doing is kicking the can down the road.....

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I have 1 good buddy who is seeing a lawyer next week because his large well knowen window company has decided if you are not vaccinated you no longer get profit sharing . Even if you have litteraly worked from your home office for close to a decade.  

thats fucked up

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 01mxz800 said:

Most wouldn't  either, but when people are being arrested for breaking stupid vaccine passports for dining and such, I think it's no longer a personal choice.  This is complete tyranny.

• Like 3

duck and hide all you want, vax or not. the shit is coming for everyone. too hard to know it's around you , vaxxed get confident and follow no safety protocols. just like the woods inn that said they only wanted the vaxxed so they could walk around free with no mask. they have that kind of confidence in the vax to do that inside a restaurant with all those people , from all over the place. many from city environments. if the vax stopped it from being transmitted then they would have a good argument but it does not stop it. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

My friend works for the same company and is beyond pissed off! I'm glad i left there many years ago

12 hours ago, sleepybrew said:

duck and hide all you want, vax or not. the shit is coming for everyone. too hard to know it's around you , vaxxed get confident and follow no safety protocols. just like the woods inn that said they only wanted the vaxxed so they could walk around free with no mask. they have that kind of confidence in the vax to do that inside a restaurant with all those people , from all over the place. many from city environments. if the vax stopped it from being transmitted then they would have a good argument but it does not stop it. 

You think the vaxxed are walking around with confidence?  They all seem to be so scared they insist the rest of us stay scared too.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Covid is not going away so why are we letting this be the focus of our lives 24/7 for ever?

Because they've scared the dumb sheep so much that now the sheep are demanding the government save them buy repeating the same things that didn't work the first 5 times.