Check your account email address ×

Greenpeace co-founder highlights the positive effects of CO2, says there is no crisis

9 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

McDonalds is tha largest burger joint and it's for fat lazy welfare people also 

So is GM the largest auto manufacturer?

2 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

So is GM the largest auto manufacturer?

What the hell does that have to do with anything we are talking about here you fool. I cracked a joke about you and GM and you get but hurt and run with it. Stupid people are distracted so easily  

and yes GM is the largest and they are for fat welfare folks as well. :bc:

Edited by Ebsell

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Does it really matter what the people actually believe?  We all know that a TAX on the middle class of the US will not help the situation.  That is what started the blowback in massive quantities.

Seems like there has been a war against the American middle class for years now. 

5 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

What the hell does that have to do with anything we are talking about here you fool. I cracked a joke about you and GM and you get but hurt and run with it. Stupid people are distracted so easily  

and yes GM is the largest and they are for fat welfare folks as well. :bc:

So GM is pretty good 

12 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

Seems like there has been a war against the American middle class for years now. 

Yes, sure does.  I have noticed it since about the early 90's, but I was too young to worry about it before that.

Edited by racer254

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yes, sure does.  I have noticed it since about the early 90's, but I was too young to worry about it before that.

The super wealthy is growing and middle class is shrinking. Greed conquers all I guess 

11 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

The super wealthy is growing and middle class is shrinking. Greed conquers all I guess 

Well, Obama had 8 years of convincing voters he was changing this, but it was exactly opposite.  The ACA is a prime example of false intentions, along with GM bailout and bank bailout.