Check your account email address ×

Greenpeace co-founder highlights the positive effects of CO2, says there is no crisis

This would never be reported by any major news outlet.  The GW addenda it too in entrenched in the liberal press.  If this is accurate or not, they don't want to generate any discussion on the topic that may lower the concerns of GW.  Too bad Kneel isn't here to get his panties in a twist!  LOL

1 minute ago, Ebsell said:

I don't believe it either but I have to laugh at some of you guys all of a sudden believing scientists on anything to do with the environment or anything greenpiece has to say. 

This guy co founded green peace and left because they moved to an unscientific ideology.  

7 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

This guy co founded green peace and left because they moved to an unscientific ideology.  

I know that. But it's just funny how all of a sudden some of the people who responded have faith in what a scientist says 

and I do believe in what he says in the article by the way. 

Edited by Ebsell

41 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

I know that. But it's just funny how all of a sudden some of the people who responded have faith in what a scientist says 

It depends on the scientist. 

27 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

It depends on the scientist. 

Depends more on whether the scientist agrees or disagrees with that persons own beliefs 

19 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

and how well their findings help their pocketbook..

Big time 

4 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

Depends more on whether the scientist agrees or disagrees with that persons own beliefs 

Big time 

Oh I just try to follow the pertinent information 

3 hours ago, Ebsell said:

So are you saying you believe scientists  that are pushing for carbon reduction, and scientists that are promoting carbon production?

1 hour ago, Winterman said:

So are you saying you believe scientists  that are pushing for carbon reduction, and scientists that are promoting carbon production?

:lol2:I'm just laughing at people who believe scientists only when it fits their own belief or agenda. I have never heard of any scientist who promotes more carbon production.

3 hours ago, Ebsell said:

:lol2:I'm just laughing at people who believe scientists only when it fits their own belief or agenda. I have never heard of any scientist who promotes more carbon production.

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-whispers/2009/10/07/scientist-carbon-dioxide-doesnt-cause-global-warming

19 hours ago, Ebsell said:

Big time 

Are they the largest auto manufacturer?

21 hours ago, Ebsell said:

I don't believe it either but I have to laugh at some of you guys all of a sudden believing scientists on anything to do with the environment or anything greenpiece has to say. 

Does it really matter what the people actually believe?  We all know that a TAX on the middle class of the US will not help the situation.  That is what started the blowback in massive quantities.

Edited by racer254