Check your account email address ×

Stigmatizing the unvaccinated is not justified

Rod

9 hours ago, sleepybrew said:

here in ny the mask mandate is back, but local towns are saying they will not have anyone to enforce it. so the store may hassle you, but when they call the cops it's likely they are not coming

The cops really? Fuckers won't even show to a car accident in Minneapolis unless the paramedics request them to the site 

7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

If you continue to ignore the virus you idiots will be broke or dead….or both.

Ownin the libs…..dumb fuckers.

Why? Have the masks been proven to work yet ? Um no not in the least bit . Has your Trump vaccine  been effective ? Well when yiu look at tge number of cases out there today that would be a solid no . But you just keep hidden in your basement and remember when in your car alone don't forget your mask so the rest of us have something laugh at on our way to keeping the countery functional 

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Why? Have the masks been proven to work yet ? Um no not in the least bit . Has your Trump vaccine  been effective ? Well when yiu look at tge number of cases out there today that would be a solid no . But you just keep hidden in your basement and remember when in your car alone don't forget your mask so the rest of us have something laugh at on our way to keeping the countery functional 

Yes, they have.  They are the best virtue signaling device ever concocted by the twats.

14 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I think most flu shots are more effective 

They are.  But with hundreds of different influenza subtypes within the four critical strains, the mass produced vaccine is designed to eliminate what the "experts" feel will be the most prevalent every season.  SO...if you get the flu vaccine for for strain A, subtypes XXXXXXXX then, you will be immune to that virus.  But, no flu vaccine produced protects every person from every strain and subtype within that strain.  SO....it is a vaccine, A CURE, AN IMMUNITY, for the strain it is designed to erridacte.

Covid "vaccines" seem to protect nobody from anything but fear….and it apparently is failing at that too.  Honestly, IDK what the fuck people are getting injected into their bodies, but a vaccine, a cure, it is not.  This should start getting really scary for a lot of people…..but, some are so committed to the lies, it no longer matters.  

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Covid "vaccines" seem to protect nobody from anything but fear….and it apparently is failing at that too.  Honestly, IDK what the fuck people are getting injected into their bodies, but a vaccine, a cure, it is not.  This should start getting really scary for a lot of people…..but, some are so committed to the lies, it no longer matters.  

For those that believe (not you, I know) these numbers, seems to be working.

:dunno:

CA17826F-6A2B-4890-9E9B-70AA7CD66896.png

Just now, Ez ryder said:

I have gotten the flu shot 1 time and that yr I got the flu . That was the last flu shot I will ever have . 

My wife 2 years in a row and both times she got the flu bad. One Christmas, as she was huddled in a blanket shivering so bad, I wanted to take her to the hospital. She declined.

5-7 since with no shots she hasn't gotten the flu once.

• Like 1

I am just not a huge fan of modern pharmaceutical industry . Will only take them if absolutely needed and only as long as it takes to get over what I have . I see the pill boxes of some guys my age and am just shocked . Fuck that 

• Like 1