Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

• Gold Member

Let me tell you my late Norwegian Grandpas recipe for goose.  So what you do is go out and get yourself a pine board.  Take the goose and put a BUNCH of salt and pepper and garlic and whatever other seasoning you like.  Apply it liberally.  Then take the goose and nail it to the pine board.  Set your oven/grill whatever you fancy to around 300 degrees.  Insert the goose on said pine board.  Let it cook for about an hour.  When it looks done remove it from the oven.  Then you take the goose off the pine board and throw the disgusting bird into the trash.  Then eat the pine board.  Cause everyone knows the pine board is going to taste better than the fucking goose.  You can use this with duck recipe's as well.  I don't do my Grandpa Ole justice on the story telling but you get the idea.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Venison back straps. 

These 4 are the ones I marinated in olive oil/lemon. I had 4 others just like these, that I put the Omaha Steak seasoning on. They were so tasty, I ATE THEM RIGHT THERE AT THEGRILLE!!! :lol:

For some reason the seasoned pieces came out better than the marinated ones. I think the marinated pieces should have been put on high heat, right over the flames.  

NEAR EAST BROWN RICE PILAF

DEL MONTE WHOLE KERNEL CORN    

P6201315.JPG

7 hours ago, poopooforme said:

Let me tell you my late Norwegian Grandpas recipe for goose.  So what you do is go out and get yourself a pine board.  Take the goose and put a BUNCH of salt and pepper and garlic and whatever other seasoning you like.  Apply it liberally.  Then take the goose and nail it to the pine board.  Set your oven/grill whatever you fancy to around 300 degrees.  Insert the goose on said pine board.  Let it cook for about an hour.  When it looks done remove it from the oven.  Then you take the goose off the pine board and throw the disgusting bird into the trash.  Then eat the pine board.  Cause everyone knows the pine board is going to taste better than the fucking goose.  You can use this with duck recipe's as well.  I don't do my Grandpa Ole justice on the story telling but you get the idea.  

Old old Norski recipe is the same in this family.

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Venison back straps. 

These 4 are the ones I marinated in olive oil/lemon. I had 4 others just like these, that I put the Omaha Steak seasoning on. They were so tasty, I ATE THEM RIGHT THERE AT THEGRILLE!!! :lol:

For some reason the seasoned pieces came out better than the marinated ones. I think the marinated pieces should have been put on high heat, right over the flames.  

NEAR EAST BROWN RICE PILAF

DEL MONTE WHOLE KERNEL CORN    

P6201315.JPG

Del Monte?  Pfff.

10 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Old old Norski recipe is the same in this family.

Del Monte?  Pfff.

Who are you, a big-shot?  PFFFT. 

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

for some reason I like canned corn.  can of reg and can of cream together is great.  

Frozen corn FTW!!! I do like canned cream style corn though.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

for some reason I like canned corn.  can of reg and can of cream together is great.  

It is good like that!

Barbecue sauce marinated grilled chicken breasts, tin foil wrapped grilled red taters with onion and garlic, green beans OR Brussel sprouts not sure yet.

Got some of these for later….

C8601119-7BFB-4BE9-B1FE-EEC9B2335745.jpeg

Edited by Mainecat
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, racerdave said:

Keep the pea's. Yuk! Send me the rest! Yum!

Eat your peas, they are good for you.

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Who are you, a big-shot?  PFFFT. 

Someone that doesn't eat Del Monte corn.

7 hours ago, ckf said:

Frozen corn FTW!!! I do like canned cream style corn though.

Keep eating the frozen corn too.

Edited by racinfarmer

11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

never.  TBH i would say it's been 2-3 years since i had something more than a sugar snap pea

Eat your peas.  We had a really good yield the first go-around of harvest.

12 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Lol me and my wife both latch key kids and both prefer the metallic taste of can vegetables over fresh lol . Yrs of making our own food growing up 

Grilled Venison Burgers

Melted cheese

Lettuce

Tomato

Mayo 

Ketchup

Relish

B&M Baked Beans

I ate the missing quarter!! 

P6231316.JPG

The faggot, " THE ONE ", should be chiming-in soon!! LMAO!!

The fukkin queer tells me on PM that my dinner-ware and house is old, and run-down!! LMMFAO!! 

Yeah, like no shit. Ask me if I care!!!

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Eye- talian sub and some salt & vinaiger chips with a big glass of cold milk.

Salt and vinegar chips-addiction!!!!!  :bc:

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Eye- talian sub and some salt & vinaiger chips with a big glass of cold milk.

I could not drink milk with that, it would have to be COKE.