Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

49 minutes ago, old indy said:

im thinkin maybe a sausage and racotta cheese pizza is sounding perty good tonight..  hellooo pappa ginos :yum:

i miss papa g's.  worked there in HS for a year and i always liked it but the wife and kids did not.  all of them around here closed.  

leftover pizza from last night-  hamburg and sausage

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

i miss papa g's.  worked there in HS for a year and i always liked it but the wife and kids did not.  all of them around here closed.  

leftover pizza from last night-  hamburg and sausage

They are owned by the same that own Deangelos and most ALL of those have closed here also. we have one of each left in Milford ma. the papas i use is a mile away in Uxbridge and ALways busy AF.  but its pretty convenient. 

15 hours ago, ckf said:

I haven't been to a Papa Gino's in years. When I worked in North Conway many moons ago, 2 pieces of pepperoni, an order of french fries and a root beer was much once a week. :thumbsup:

:lol:

Great pizza, as long as its HOT. even re heated but when its cold the crust is very leathery/tough.  whoever made the one i had last night smeared the recotta all over the pizza(again)  instead of blobs. musta been two pounds of runny cheese on the thing.. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Air fryer steak bites.

Went out this morning for breakfast and came home when another sled.

¿¿¿Any guesses???

Ummmm, a cat zl600??

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Chicken, massed with gravy and carrots. Creme cheese whoopie pie for later :thumbsup:

Whoopi pies are great with milk....whole milk!

Wife made chocolate covered toffee with sea salt for later.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Whoopi pies are great with milk....whole milk!

Wife made chocolate covered toffee with sea salt for later.

I don't drink the watered down milk. These are homemade at the IGA in Colebrook. Nicole brought me home a commercial Steve's Snacks woopiee pie last week and I threw half of it out. I used to like the Steve's ones OK, but I've gotten spoiled by the ones they make at IGA. The filling is terrible on the commercial woopie pies.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ckf said:

I don't drink the watered down milk. These are homemade at the IGA in Colebrook. Nicole brought me home a commercial Steve's Snacks woopiee pie last week and I threw half of it out. I used to like the Steve's ones OK, but I've gotten spoiled by the ones they make at IGA. The filling is terrible on the commercial woopie pies.  

My wife makes carrot cake Whoopie pies.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

Going to slice up some left over Tri-tip, some mushrooms, beef gravy over some egg noodles..Kinda like a beef stroganoff I guess,.. probably could have just said that..haha..:ashamed:

• Like 2