Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

Just now, steve from amherst said:

BLT's and Italian wedding soup

I haven't had a good BLT in a while. Sounds good :thumb:    Burgers and fries for us.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ckf said:

I haven't had a good BLT in a while. Sounds good :thumb:    Burgers and fries for us.

Had to use it up. I buy thick bacon from a slaughterhouse and it doesn't last as long as storebought chemical filled shit.

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 7:48 AM, steve from amherst said:

I don't do pita bread. Taste like cardboard and nothing called a peter gets anywhere near my mouth.

Maury Povich reading the polygraph results:  " That was a lie". 

1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Chicken Shwarma 

tried to talk the daughter into that yesterday,  we spent the weekend in boston for her dance comp so theres all sorts of good restaurants but the timing of everything was fucked   

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

tried to talk the daughter into that yesterday,  we spent the weekend in boston for her dance comp so theres all sorts of good restaurants but the timing of everything was fucked   

Haven't had it in a while now that I'm on days. Someone was going there for lunch today and asked if I wanted to join them. I already had lunch with me.   So I decided to get some carryout for tonight on the way home.  So good. Even Fordly would like it :lol:

23 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

And before one of you chili ring connoisseurs says anything, there is no "M" in "BLT".

What do you put on them.....mustard, eat them dry? :lame:

BTW bought a jar of this the other day....good stuff!

IMG_4655.JPG.4eed925e337f53b6f172a059fb3035a5.JPG

12 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Haven't had it in a while now that I'm on days. Someone was going there for lunch today and asked if I wanted to join them. I already had lunch with me.   So I decided to get some carryout for tonight on the way home.  So good. Even Fordly would like it :lol:

:lol:  he'd prob be scared to even go in the place thinking they were going to blow him up.  

13 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

And before one of you chili ring connoisseurs says anything, there is no "M" in "BLT".

A BLT isn't a BLT without mayonnaise 

12 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What do you put on them.....mustard, eat them dry? :lame:

BTW bought a jar of this the other day....good stuff!

IMG_4655.JPG.4eed925e337f53b6f172a059fb3035a5.JPG

No shit. 

Never seen that before. Where at? 

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:  he'd prob be scared to even go in the place thinking they were going to blow him up.  

:lol:

@ford_428cj

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

poo550 just busted a nut reading smooth and creamy

mr_chang_senor_chang_laugh_spits_milk.gif_cf.gif.f318791364f3b6edf7ae0c8347b66bac.gif

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

A BLT isn't a BLT without mayonnaise 

No shit. 

Never seen that before. Where at? 

:lol:

@ford_428cj

mr_chang_senor_chang_laugh_spits_milk.gif_cf.gif.f318791364f3b6edf7ae0c8347b66bac.gif

I found it at Family Fare (used to be Glens)...here is a link that will tell you where it's available.

https://www.dukesmayo.com/where-to-buy/

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

leftovers from last night.  

We've been doing much better with leftovers lately. Tonight's sweet & sour chicken was from a leftover chicken breast.