Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

Ate and drank our way across the Twin Cities yesterday.  It was a tattooed, pierced freakshow at every brewery, bike shop, and thrift/salvage/surplus store we stopped at.  Started out at Anchor Fish & Chips and worked our way to Surly for a tour and pizza (amazing pizza for MN) and to someplace called the Hex (pretty sketchy place, some gangbanger looking guys walked in with a pitbull and just let it roam) and ended at a taproom for my cousin's birthday.   

IMG_20190323_121313[1].jpg

IMG_20190323_162045[1].jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

No idea as we didn't take anything out of the freezer and there isn't anything in the fridge. It will either be take out or scrounge around the cupboards for something :dunno:  

• Platinum Contributing Member

Not sure about dinner but just had  an Olive Burger  w/ cheese  and Onion Rings from the local Dairy Grill...daughter got a bacon cheeseburger that looked awesome. 

• Like 1

I cut up some potatoes,zucchini and onions and put them in an open roasting pan. A little bit of olive oil,tomato paste and spiced with oregano,salt,pepper and mint flakes. I'm doing a couple London Broil on the grill as well

• Like 3

Smoothie made with banana, strawberries and some mixed greens....Spinach, Baby Bok Choy and Baby Chard....threw in some milk and few ice cubes....delicious! Need to get myself in speedo shape! 😂

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Looking like some kind of pizza from one of the many choices in town.  I'm pulling for Jets or Toppers.

Jets is very good.

23 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

buffalo blue cheese stuffed chicken breasts lightly breaded going in the air fryer in a couple minutes along with some plain chicken thighs for the wife

Air Fryers are the bomb...we love ours.

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

I love breakfast for dinner :thumb:

Ya my wife does too....im pretty easy about what we have she does most of the cooking.

:lol:

Shes gone for the next 4 days. Starting tomorrow 

:(

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

Time to buy stocks in Subway :lol:

Im done with that place

:lol:

Im gonna go buy a bunch of pre made salads...ill have eggs for breakfast.

I can eat salad every meal...i never get sick of it.

58 minutes ago, ckf said:

I love breakfast for dinner :thumb:

Who doesn't! I make it all the time,..kiddos love it too..But tonight, after my daughter's LAX win,..she wanted me to make.. Bacon cheeseburger Hamburger Helper..lol..

IMG_20190327_192625252.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Who doesn't! I make it all the time,..kiddos love it too..But tonight, after my daughter's LAX win,..she wanted me to make.. Bacon cheeseburger Hamburger Helper..lol..

IMG_20190327_192625252.jpg

Did she end up keeping her tooth? 

BTW I love that stuff! 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW I love that stuff! 

Ugh! Heartburn in a box! @Rigid1 it's so good going down, then it hits your lower belly and shit hits the fan! :lol:

Hummus and pita bread, pepperoni and cheese, here. Working late so, finger food for dinner. :ashamed:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Ugh! Heartburn in a box! @Rigid1 it's so good going down, then it hits your lower belly and shit hits the fan! :lol:

Hummus and pita bread, pepperoni and cheese, here. Working late so, finger food for dinner. :ashamed:

So far so good! I washed it down with a couple of Miller lites, so hopefully those will speed along the digestive process..haha

• Like 1