Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

On 11/14/2016 at 8:12 PM, Zambroski said:

We try and do a big breakfast a couple of times a month on weekends.  And I won't have any half-assing it  Gotta do that shit RIGHT!  We do MN maple syrup here though. It's like Vermont syrup, but doesn't have the "Berned" taste of betrayal.  :lol:

I roll my own as far as syrup goes, good old school Clearwater County, MN goodness. Boiled down with a politically incorrect wood fire, cut by my chainsaw, split by a woodsplitter my father in law made, on a home made boiler, on my own fucking land. Makes for a satisfying stack of buttermilk pancakes, with the blueberries my kids picked...fawk I sound like John Denver.... Lol!

• Like 1

CKF and Shortshit better watch out or I'm gonna make arrangements for them both to dine ALFRESCA ON SOME SPECIAL ZNOTTY PUDDING POPS 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Every now and again,we pretend we eat healthy,and use ground turkey. 

I trim the shit out of my ground venison, and add little oil to keep it from sticking when you fry it, and I know where that little forkhorn was his whole life and the dude that processed him. My brother shot a bull moose in ontario a few weeks ago, had some kids over tonight, moose nachos...good shit!

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

CKF and Shortshit better watch out or I'm gonna make arrangements for them both to dine ALFRESCA ON SOME SPECIAL ZNOTTY PUDDING POPS 

Bens drinking his dinner.....

again :news: 

14 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Every now and again,we pretend we eat healthy,and use ground turkey. 

Fuck that. Beef, it's what's for dinner :lol:

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:bigfinger:    :lol: