Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

• Platinum Contributing Member

Wife made some hot as fuck Thailand soup(pho) for a late dinner. Still sweating ffs. :lol:

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Wait, what?  I was busy marrying my wives brother.  Not sure I follow

we stopped for lunch in Woodbury on the way back from MSP ✈️ 

They took me to Texas Roadhouse tonight for Father's Day on the way home from northern Wi. Honestly, they sell a pretty good cut of beef but they use way too much salt and the rolls are too sweet for me. 

I told them thank you very much. That's what daddies do we smile and say thanks.    

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Chicken thighs and pesto pasta. My youngest son dropped 2 of these off for me for Father's Day. Tomorrow night 👍

20230618_154046.jpg

Just another sirloin, you.   FKN. show off …… 

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

Just another sirloin, you.   FKN. show off …… 

Showing off how nice of a son I have :dunno: 

Weird thing to be jealous of,sheesh.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Tension in the dinner thread!!!!!

It’s obvious he can’t keep his ideology of  neutral threads, he’s getting as pathetic as MCLiar and knob Ryder.,,,

it’s too bad he couldn’t keep his dislike of my politics out of this thread  but I’ll just return in kind from now on.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

It’s obvious he can’t keep his ideology of  neutral threads, he’s getting as pathetic as MCLiar and knob Ryder.,,,

it’s too bad he couldn’t keep his dislike of my politics out of this thread  but I’ll just return in kind from now on.

That's what you took from what he said? I've never seen him take a stance either way personally. He's probably the most neutral guy on the site politically.  

:bc:

• Haha 1

Just now, Steve753 said:

That's what you took from what he said? I've never seen him take a stance either way personally. He's probably the most neutral guy on the site politically.  

:bc:

He wants to take a jokes an offensive?  Fuck him, I’m done.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Badger** said:

They took me to Texas Roadhouse tonight for Father's Day on the way home from northern Wi. Honestly, they sell a pretty good cut of beef 

Errr, no.  This is a good cut of beef.

4 hours ago, HSR said:

20230618_154046.jpg

2 hours ago, Badger** said:

$100 per pound?? if that was my kid I would jam my foot up his ass for being so stupid. :lol: 

Badger this is why you should stay out of the dinner thread from now on. This kinda BS is not acceptable. I don't post in here for you to drag it into other threads. Might be a good time for you to review the site family rule too.

4 hours ago, HSR said:

Chicken thighs and pesto pasta. My youngest son dropped 2 of these off for me for Father's Day. Tomorrow night 👍

20230618_154046.jpg