Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

Just now, Zambroski said:

Well, would it be bad if I admitted I was gonna probably eat a whole carrot cake and wash it down with some chocolate milk?  To be fair, the cake is only one layer.

:lol:

Sounds good to me with the exception of chocolate milk. Regular milk would work better for me with carrot cake.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, would it be bad if I admitted I was gonna probably eat a whole carrot cake and wash it down with some chocolate milk?  To be fair, the cake is only one layer.

Fak that would be nice....im really watching what im eating lately....ive lost 15lbs in 12days so far.

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Sounds good to me with the exception of chocolate milk. Regular milk would work better for me with carrot cake.

Usually, I'd agree and leave the Nesquick in the pantry.  But my wife picked up a half of that pre mixes stuff. Mmmmmmm......I dig that stuff.  And with the extra diet benefits of the carrots, I figure the extra calories in the chocomilk is a "push".

:birthday:

• Like 1

Just now, Dave said:

Fak that would be nice....im really watching what im eating lately....ive lost 15lbs in 12days so far.

Man, I found them!  I'll hold them for you til you want them back.  Shit, I've eaten like a pig for a week!  Sometimes you just gotta show your body who is boss though.  I hope my plumbing is up to the task these next few days!

Just now, Zambroski said:

Man, I found them!  I'll hold them for you til you want them back.  Shit, I've eaten like a pig for a week!  Sometimes you just gotta show your body who is boss though.  I hope my plumbing is up to the task these next few days!

Im on a mission to get down to 250....230 would be real nice but id be satisfied with 250.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dave said:

Im on a mission to get down to 250....230 would be real nice but id be satisfied with 250.

That's great.  I've put in an extra 15 plus I'll be this winter.  Stupid chili!!!!  Usually I'm riding a bit more so I work off the extra calories but not so much this year.

Gonna get on the diet wagon Monday.  Or maybe tomorrow depending on how guilty I feel after this cake.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That's great.  I've put in an extra 15 plus I'll be this winter.  Stupid chili!!!!  Usually I'm riding a bit more so I work off the extra calories but not so much this year.

Gonna get on the diet wagon Monday.  Or maybe tomorrow depending on how guilty I feel after this cake.  

Its tough....my hardest part is not snacking after supper.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

You wearing your Snuggie while you eat your comfort food?

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Lol 

2 hours ago, ckf said:

Boneless ribs, baked potato, and green beans.

Cooked in the crock pot by Crockpotfuckstick , no doubt :news:

22 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

You wearing your Snuggie while you eat your comfort food?

Almond chicken, pork fried rice and an egg roll. 

Carrot cake is my 2nd favorite behind coconut cream pie. Except, Vitamin D milk is the only thing you can drink with either of those.  Or a cup of coffee 

• Like 1