Check your account email address ×

Charles gets it, why don't others

• Platinum Contributing Member

It's too bad a lot of people just need or want to be pissed off all the time. You see them here posting daily! That's what helps that narrative work. 

• Like 1

He treaded carefully, imo, to include both sides, and while true to some extent, I believe it is mainly the Libs/Democrats that are causing most of this. 

It is like that up here, imo, with our virtue signaling morons in Trudeau and the Liberal party. Never have I heard so much about racism and every other SJW cause in all my life since they have come to power. Making mountains out of molehills is what they are all about. Create a problem that barely existed then look like hero's when they pretend to do something about it. :news:

Libsss2.jpg

Edited by irv

I'm a little surprised that more don't see exactly what is happening.

It takes two sides to fight a war.  Can't have a winner without a loser.

There is a long list of ways to say it, and a long list of ways to play it.

Interestingly enough, the rhetoric is being repeated so often that the warriors are getting tired.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Actually he's only about half right.   Don't get me wrong there's plenty the GOP does that makes a guy sick but continuing the hate between races isn't one of them.   

21 hours ago, irv said:

He treaded carefully, imo, to include both sides, and while true to some extent, I believe it is mainly the Libs/Democrats that are causing most of this. 

It is like that up here, imo, with our virtue signaling morons in Trudeau and the Liberal party. Never have I heard so much about racism and every other SJW cause in all my life since they have come to power. Making mountains out of molehills is what they are all about. Create a problem that barely existed then look like hero's when they pretend to do something about it. :news:

Libsss2.jpg

"The real question we need to be asking ourselves is who's shaking the jar and why?????" 

The Government of this country is shaking the jar, watch the video in post #1 JMO Charles hit the nail on the head.

• Like 1

There is one key difference between the two sides ant that is why the country is so divided at the moment.

One continues to protect and promote our fundamental freedoms and rights as American's

The other has used a pandemic and race wars to promote their political agenda and strip away as many rights and freedoms as they possibly can.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, jdsky said:

There is one key difference between the two sides ant that is why the country is so divided at the moment.

One continues to protect and promote our fundamental freedoms and rights as American's

The other has used a pandemic and race wars to promote their political agenda and strip away as many rights and freedoms as they possibly can.

True story.  Throw in weak and inept Republican leadership and here we are.  I never imagined the tide would shift that quickly L vs R.  I also have to point out that Limbaugh has been saying the same shit for over 20 years and he's proving pretty prophetic.  Bipartisanship went out the door once and for all when Obama got in.  Trump didn't help, but he also realized largely (not completely) what he was up against, and his arrogance helped to sink him imo.

22 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Blatantly obvious to anyone with a functioning brain.

20 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Blatantly obvious to anyone with a functioning brain.

Take a good look at some of the brain trust here.  To many emotional people here, most do not even snowmobile any longer because they couldn't handle it.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Didn’t Barkley call Trump a racist?

This is really too easy.

13 hours ago, racer254 said:

Look at the resident libs that didn't listen to what he said, just concerned about his color.  I bet they loved him when he was criticizing trump.

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, jdsky said:

Which side protects your fundamental freedoms??

3 hours ago, jdsky said:

Winners and losers.

Listen again to what Charles is saying.  There is wisdom in those words.

We are following the rhetoric of politicians and fighting like the ants.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jdsky said:

No one does not.