Check your account email address ×

Gaetz's arrest is imminent"

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You can torment me all you want, ain’t no skin off of my balls what happens in Washington. It will just determine how far out in the boonies I move, and how high the fence is going to be around the property.  The “deep state“, which by now I hope everyone realizes does exist, can all die in a fire as far as I’m concerned. I have a feeling they were over play their hand in the public is going to rise up for real at some point. And I’m not talking about a few idiots roaming the capital with their cell phones.

YUP.........I believe that could happen. I've been sayin' it all along.  

It could take months, or even years. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 4/2/2021 at 4:49 PM, Mainecat said:

Gaetz's arrest is imminent"

EXCLUSIVE: 'His friend has been singing to the feds - that's why Matt is so freaked out.' Gaetz's arrest is imminent as jailed tax collector Joel Greenberg faces charges of having sex with same 17-year-old and 'making fake ID's with the congressman' 

'Rest assured that Greenberg has been singing to the feds about his friend Matt Gaetz. That's why Matt is so freaked out.' 

Gaetz's arrest is said to be imminent after the alleged victim, who has not been named, testified before a Florida grand jury this week saying she had sex with the conservative Republican before she turned 18, DailyMail.com has learned.  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9430921/Matt-Gaetzs-arrest-imminent-sources-say-Joel-Greenberg-singing-feds.html

Any second now .....

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

People like Gaetz, Hunter, and trump are never convicted. Money!!

He’s now free to rape underaged girls with no consequences. I’m sure his wife is proud of him. Seems many here are.

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It would be easy to never start a thread here cause your afraid someone might call you out on it……but yeah what kind of scared little pussies would do that?

Keep gut hooking your self 

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He’s now free to rape underaged girls with no consequences. I’m sure his wife is proud of him. Seems many here are.

Suddenly you’re concerned after supporting billy the rapist, his enabler shrillery, Biden the pedi , and lets not forget your hero fat assed Kennedy the rapist?  

image.thumb.jpeg.d93990770aaebd4b4bbc7f4e38de306d.jpeg

Edited by Sleepr2

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Pretty low to make such an accusation without an arrest and conviction that you said was imminent 2 years ago, only because he's got an R in front of his name.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

What confuses me is how the left wants to put women on pedestals, "more than half of the women in my admin are women" and so on but they want to pit men who want to be women against biological women in sporting events. Doesn't seem like real women are held in that much esteem.

33 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

What confuses me is how the left wants to put women on pedestals, "more than half of the women in my admin are women" and so on but they want to pit men who want to be women against biological women in sporting events. Doesn't seem like real women are held in that much esteem.

Amazing isn't it.

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

It would be easy to never start a thread here cause your afraid someone might call you out on it……but yeah what kind of scared little pussies would do that?

Can you go find 3 threads you started in the last 3 yrs that turned out to be true ? Lmfao you know you can't 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Amazing isn't it.

The whole DNC model is based on constantly creating new grievance groups.  Blacks, immigrants, gay, trans, etc.. I'm wondering when old white boomers can get on the gravy train  :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

The whole DNC model is based on constantly creating new grievance groups.  Blacks, immigrants, gay, trans, etc.. I'm wondering when old white boomers can get on the gravy train  :lol: 

Yep, i got a kick out of the whole woke NFL crowd as well.  Constantly having sayings painted in the endzone like "end racism" and yet one the first things spoken about was the fact that this superbowl featured the first time two "black" quarterbacks were starting.  If you wanted to end racism, WHY EVEN BRING RACE UP.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yep, i got a kick out of the whole woke NFL crowd as well.  Constantly having sayings painted in the endzone like "end racism" and yet one the first things spoken about was the fact that this superbowl featured the first time two "black" quarterbacks were starting.  If you wanted to end racism, WHY EVEN BRING RACE UP.

Barack Obama being elected president should have put an end to the final chapter on our country's history of race relations.  He made it worse by using it as a cudgel.  Please don't anyone tell me that there is a large % of the black population that doesn't have a chip on their shoulders about white people, all while ignoring their own patterns of behavior.  Some of the biggest racists in the country right now are black.