Check your account email address ×

Random Photo Thread

Just now, ckf said:

Nice!  I think we barely cracked 40⁰ here yesterday.

It was one of the nicest days on the water in months, given all the rain we’ve had this fall.  It was 41 this am at the house so we’ll take it.

• Like 1

• Gold Member

Shed projects almost dried in ran outta caps for the ridge and windows haven’t showed up yet but it’s close. I put my endless project in it though and got it outta my work finally sure beats the 100k quotes I was getting for a 2 car attached although not as nice lol but it’ll do the job.IMG_4364.thumb.jpeg.9ce819fa5cade25ae13d9ec7faeaffe0.jpegIMG_4375.thumb.jpeg.793d4a27741de5ddca26006eb2107680.jpeg

• Like 7

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Shed projects almost dried in ran outta caps for the ridge and windows haven’t showed up yet but it’s close. I put my endless project in it though and got it outta my work finally sure beats the 100k quotes I was getting for a 2 car attached although not as nice lol but it’ll do the job.IMG_4364.thumb.jpeg.9ce819fa5cade25ae13d9ec7faeaffe0.jpegIMG_4375.thumb.jpeg.793d4a27741de5ddca26006eb2107680.jpeg

What did you end up spending for that?

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

What did you end up spending for that?

$5,422.43 so far everything you see and also the windows that haven’t showed up yet. Basically trim and siding left maybe 6,500 total haven’t priced out vinyl siding yet though.

• Thanks 1

I've been going through old files and found this one from my hometown of Tamworth, NH from January of 2013.  There wasn't any color in it so I just made it black and white. 

The snowmobile trail runs around the perimeter of the field in front of the church.

FB_IMG_1699990264794.jpg

• Like 7

3 hours ago, ckf said:

I've been going through old files and found this one from my hometown of Tamworth, NH from January of 2013.  There wasn't any color in it so I just made it black and white. 

The snowmobile trail runs around the perimeter of the field in front of the church.

FB_IMG_1699990264794.jpg

:pc:

1929761746_CKFPic2.jpg.9efd1085cc19c664b3e6d9041d928d69.jpg

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Cool car…..I don’t know how your techs aren’t swinging from the rafters working on that crap every day 😂 

Because a ball buster is still a ballbuster. 

I have been digging up old files to add to my website and found this one from October 2010. I drove by here twice a day on my way to and from work for 10 years.

Crystal Lake in Eaton, NH.

FB_IMG_1700170769115.jpg

• Like 7