Check your account email address ×

Random Photo Thread

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sounds like they are getting way out of hand.

A little..he was headed back to his hunting area in his Ranger yesterday and there was one 25-30 yards off the driveway that stood and watched them for a bit before heading out. This morning my parents were searching some woods by their house looking for a possible car deer kill from last night and had a couple come within 25 yards before smelling them and heading out.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, old indy said:

That really does say 1970s, its a perfect depiction of what we were back then.     Not coddled. 

hes 3plus feet in the air on a bike with no suspension launching from a ramp made with broken blocks and rotten wood ready to fold at any time..    :ylsuper:

Evil Knievel was the king!        

The champion jumpmaster in our neighborhood earned the nickname "Bronson" and it lasted well into the high school years.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

The true altitude limit for the BAC Lightning's operational ceiling remained a closely held secret, though it is widely rumored to surpass 60,000 feet. This iconic aircraft gained notoriety for its remarkable climb rate, achieving an astounding 20,000 feet per minute. While it was never officially credited with a "kill," there is one documented incident where the English Electric/BAC Lightning intercepted a Hawker Harrier. The Harrier, piloted by an ejected pilot due to apparent engine failure, unintentionally continued towards the East German border, and the Lightning was called upon to address the situation, ultimately downing the Harrier. https://www.jetsprops.com/fighters/accidental-joyride-in-a-supersonic-lightning-fighter.html

IMG_2112.jpeg.c601594996a911e97d39942448f67eb6.jpeg

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

My son's football team did a thing, we are in for the Championship game next weekend!💪💪

FB_IMG_1699100631039.jpg

Nice.  Thats a great feeling.  My son in law was an assistant coach of a team that to the finals in their division last year.  I forgot how exciting  high school football games were at that level.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Nice.  Thats a great feeling.  My son in law was an assistant coach of a team that to the finals in their division last year.  I forgot how exciting  high school football games were at that level.

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hell Yeah…that’s really cool!👊🏻:ylsuper:

Thanks fellas, I'm pumped and my son is super pumped, get to play next week in Syracuse University's Dome! Super cool..😎

• Like 4