Check your account email address ×

Random Photo Thread

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Thieves usually pick the home that's the easiest to rob.

Snoughnut might as well leave the front door wide open.:lol:

Yep. 

Another nice thing about the Arlo system is you can set up different rules. As an example, you can set up a rule that says: if driveway 1 detects motion or sound all other cameras come on and begin recording. This is kind of a cool feature because if someone moves very quickly past a camera the footage will be minimal. If all the cameras begin recording when one detects motion then the footage is much more revealing. 

This isnt an issue with the Yi cameras as they record 24/7/365. 

I also have several motion sensing sirens. Just inside and right above the mandoors of my sheds and shop I have a couple of small sirens that emit an ear piercing 115 db squeal. These are placed to be within 3’ of the thief's head if he makes entry. Let me tell you that 115 db less than 3’ from your ears is very loud. No thief will stick around with that kind of noise going on. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, ckf said:

Yes, my cam is still on the club website. They also added a new cam downtown. It looks like it's at the hardware store looking toward the pavilion. 

https://www.brightonsnowmobile.org/webcam

pavilion.jpg

cool, yep , that's what I saw