Check your account email address ×

Random Photo Thread

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I know...that's why Grandma warned us. :hiding:

I warned the ex and her daughter but they didn’t listen. “Oh they’re so cute” turned into screams as they ran in the house after running out of food when they decided to feed them. Fuckers came up into the yard and chased them to the deck. :lol:

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I warned the ex and her daughter but they didn’t listen. “Oh they’re so cute” turned into screams as they ran in the house after running out of food when they decided to feed them. Fuckers came up into the yard and chased them to the deck. :lol:

🤣

Just now, irv said:

Every year, George, and it's only getting worse, sadly. 

Years ago the groomer stopped an SUV in the forest about 5 miles in. He asked him what he was doing and he said following his GPS. Guess he didn't see the big sign. No Vehicles Beyond This Point. Another was a big coach bus on a trail

1 minute ago, smokin george said:

Years ago the groomer stopped an SUV in the forest about 5 miles in. He asked him what he was doing and he said following his GPS. Guess he didn't see the big sign. No Vehicles Beyond This Point. Another was a big coach bus on a trail

Yep. Seen a little old lady out in the Ganny once upon a time as well. It was surprising how far she made it in! 

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

A good freeze up before the snow is always good.  Dogs ventured out on the ice for the first time today.  Probably a couple inches thick now.

DBFBE4C6-D41C-490B-AB8E-D20F29F5B1BB.jpeg

I have in mind an invention for, RESCUING DOGS THAT HAVE FALLEN THROUGH ICE.

My device could rescue a dog in most cases within one minute, by one person. 

In most cases Fire Departments take 20 minutes to get there, another 10 to get ready, and have about 5 fire personnel and a half million dollars worth of equipment, trucks.

I'm just not motivated enough to bother fabricating it, and applying for a utility patent.   

I took this pic at a customer’s house this afternoon, at one point he was in their front yard. By the time I grabbed my phone out of the vehicle he made it down the street. Just roaming the neighborhood looking for a girlfriend. :lol:

DD4392F5-55CD-474F-B66A-DB1CC930705F.thumb.jpeg.3232954c05a0799589a64b1254d630b0.jpeg

• Like 4

8 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

Sask. Paki could no longer handle 200 miles of flat straight road...so he took a nap.

20191106_112918.jpg

I almost did that driving back from Edmonton in 81 driving my father's P/U. Luckily for me he was sleeping with one eye open and was able to grab the wheel before I ditched it.

I remember daydreaming about something my father had told me years ago and the next thing I knew, I was heading for the ditch. :ashamed:

16 hours ago, irv said:

I almost did that driving back from Edmonton in 81 driving my father's P/U. Luckily for me he was sleeping with one eye open and was able to grab the wheel before I ditched it.

I remember daydreaming about something my father had told me years ago and the next thing I knew, I was heading for the ditch. :ashamed:

This is simply nit ok with 80000 lbs of steel. Too many are being killed by these fuckheads. They all drive like fools. I think it is a culture thing. Just look at how much of a priority safety is in India, it is non existent. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

This is simply nit ok with 80000 lbs of steel. Too many are being killed by these fuckheads. They all drive like fools. I think it is a culture thing. Just look at how much of a priority safety is in India, it is non existent. 

I'm glad I'm off the road after 50 yrs. It was getting worse and worse and it won't be getting any better